It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Formation in Sky Over JFK Airport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Occam wonders if anyone else saw it I mean its not like you are in a high population area around there..

He would also ask why the "ufo" doesnt actually move but rather is consistent with being stationary while the plane the person filming is is moving which explain the point of view change you see at the end.

That area is pretty densely populated. I live in NYC.

(post by BenutzerUnbekannt removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Those are boats in the Atlantic Ocean off the Rockaways. Anyone who says otherwise is either misinformed or a liar.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewYorker
Those are boats in the Atlantic Ocean off the Rockaways. Anyone who says otherwise is either misinformed or a liar.

So you're saying advanced aliens couldn't make their craft look like boats in New York Harbor?

Okay

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: roadgravel

Would be nice to know the flight or what was the direction of the approach or the runway used. Too much area to do a random search for structures.

True. Do the lights appear to high to you, to be on a structure when compared to the other lights...unless they are on a hillside?

They don't appear very high up. An aircraft passes by quite a bit above them. Compare them to other lighting on the ground, they seem similar.

I thought this. It would be helpful if someone who knows the area quite well could bring out a solution. Trying to figure it out using Google maps is nigh on impossible for me in the UK. As opethPA says, high population...somebody else must have noticed them.

I live in Queens and the Cross Bay Bridge is close to JFK. Its probably the top bridge lights.

Edit; Actually that bridge is low, but I'm not sure it has any high lights, there's another bridge there and then the Verrazano Narrows a little further away.

Nope, no way it's any of those.

edit on 28-7-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Would be nice to know the flight or what was the direction of the approach or the runway used. Too much area to do a random search for structures.

True. Do the lights appear to high to you, to be on a structure when compared to the other lights...unless they are on a hillside?

They don't appear very high up. An aircraft passes by quite a bit above them. Compare them to other lighting on the ground, they seem similar.

I thought this. It would be helpful if someone who knows the area quite well could bring out a solution. Trying to figure it out using Google maps is nigh on impossible for me in the UK. As opethPA says, high population...somebody else must have noticed them.

I live in Queens and the Cross Bay Bridge is close to JFK. Its probably the top bridge lights.

Edit; Actually that bridge is low, but I'm not sure it has any high lights, there's another bridge there and then the Verrazano Narrows a little further away.

Nope, no way it's any of those.

I still think it could have been planes on approach to LaGuardia airport, which is 8 miles north of JFK Airport.

The motion of the plane from which the video was shot could belie the apparent motions of the three planes. Plus those three planes could have been on a similar approach relative to each other. So the motion of the video plane plus the "together" trajectory of the three planes could have made the three dots look as if they were part of a single stationary object.

In addition, If they were planes on approach, they would have had their bright landing lights on, which could obscure the dimmer blinking lights when seen from a distance.

edit on 29/7/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I think I solved it. I went to the Long Beach a couple of weeks a go with my family and noticed a bunch of tankers or cargo ships floating in the ocean.

longisland.news12.c... om/story/34750061/plan-for-underwater-natural-gas-terminal-off-jones-beach-stirs-controversy

www.quora.com... ong-Beach-NY

edit on 29-7-2018 by mkultra11 because: Fixed links

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join