It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew McCabe, a Target of Trump’s F.B.I. Scorn, Is Fired Over Candor Questions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Willtell

Crybaby is ready for them!

www.cnn.com...

I'm not crying over this, that's your desire. I'm just putting things in perspective.

I have no dog in this fight other than I think it stinks to fire a man 1 day before gets his pension.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

a reply to: xuenchen

He will be indicted. Will need over $500,000 for defense. Any Pension is gone to legal fees.

Hmmm, can he be flipped and what can he tell us about Hillary, Obama and the deep State.

Does he have a good protection detail, like say the 1 st Brigade.

He found a sympathetic shoulder to cry on 2nite.

www.cnn.com...

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
An absolute sinister and vindictive act to prevent the guy from getting his pension.

He did that to himself when he broke FBI Regulations and most likely the law.

Remember it was the OIG that recommended firing it was not political.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Actually, Sessions may have hurt trump on this.

He rushed this process along to fire the poor guy 1 day before he would get his pension

Usually, these things take months. I know I was fired and it took months to get my hearing WHICH I WON BTW.

The pension is just a measly 60 grand. Trump either ordered the lackey session to do this or he sessions did it out of a desire to such up to trump.

I predict this will come to haunt Trump

Stop worrying about McCabe's pension. Somebody will probably set up a fund, and some people that see this justice as a anti-Dem move will contribute to it and he'll probably end up with more than he would ever get from his pension. But, at least, taxpayer funds won't be paying it.
edit on 16-3-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Outstanding !!!

Plenty more within DOJ/FBI DC HQ that deserve the same....

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Crybaby is ready for them!

www.cnn.com...

I'm not crying over this, that's your desire. I'm just putting things in perspective.

I have no dog in this fight other than I think it stinks to fire a man 1 day before gets his pension.

Your previous posts are the definition of crybaby. Poor guy here and Trump the big meanie there. It's kinda sad watching you dissolve into a raging lunatic.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

An absolute sinister and vindictive act to prevent the guy from getting his pension.

LOL

THIS HERE is TDS. I was skeptical of the existence of it, but it is now confirmed.

You do realize the scrutiny with McCabe is about his mishandling of the Clinton email 'matter' right? The IG determined he was unfair and unethical to Clinton in the email case.

He's being fired for going after YOUR candidate in an unfair manner.

And somehow Trump is the bad guy...as usual.

I posted everything you just did many posts ago trying to educate people here.

You neglected to mention he was also fired for being supposed untruthful.

So according to Clinton herself, the email 'matter' was absolutely a factor in the election. This guy was responsible for it being a 'matter', or in other words, he possibly caused Clinton to lose the election. This is determined by an independent IG and reported along with recommendations that the AG followed, hence his firing.

So, the Trump administration, that possibly only won because of THIS GUY and his mishandling of the email 'matter', fires this guy that possibly cost Hillary and team blue a presidential victory, and its bad?

How so?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mike Flynn did not go away quietly. He's campaigning for a GOP candidate in California..Republican Omar Navarro who is running against Maxine Waters.

apnews.com...

He is still a strong Trump supporter and calls his election "a great thing".

link   
a reply to: Deplorable

I am wondering if that was what he was offered and he decide to try to ride it out. I have a feeling he decided to call Trumps Bluff as well as Sessions on firing him and...he lost.

+2 more 
link   
McCabe deserved to get screwed out of his pension. He didnt think he wouldnt get caught or thought he was above the law.

He broke federal laws and got punished for it. He couldve went to prison. Hes lucky his pension was all he lost.

Win win! He can take his arse back home and retire and think on his actions.
edit on 16-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Lets see the IG Report to withhold total judgement..

But I feel like its pretty blatantly obvious the timing of it was done for vindictive reasons.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Cry me a river.
Why would he need his pension when he is on the Clinton Crime Family bankroll?

The guy leaked a bad story about Hillary. What are you talking about?

I have no love or interest in this man.

Trump stupidly hates this man for no good reason.

The story is how you folks can follow trumps delusions

Are you triggered or in full meltdown? Read the facts don’t sling BS.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
DP
edit on 16-3-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

This is the way to make McCabe into a martyr. Let him collect his pension, and then indict him. Then he can parley his pension forfeit to reduce some of the jail time. That way he's not any kind of martyr, only a disgraced ex public official.

The neat part of this is that he may throw any number of confederates under the bus, in order to save as much of that $2 M. pension, as possible, which I'm sure he's been thinking on how to spend.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Ask him how his "Insurance policy" is working out about now.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I can't believe that unAmerican SOB got within striking distance of a tax-payer funded pension!!

link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
McCabe deserved to get screwed out of his pension. He didnt think he wouldnt get caught or thought he was above the law.

He broke federal laws and got punished for it. He couldve went to prison. Hes lucky his pension was all he lost.

Win win! He can take his arse back home and retire and think on his actions.

He'll be needing the extra money for the prison commissary.

This guy is getting indicted ☺

+9 more 
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

McCabe screwed himself out of his pension...

It's goingto take time but when all of the truth comes out, I hope that many more who are getting pensions from taxpayer $$$ are stripped of that income..

For being traitors to the country...

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama over 30+ years in the making, this current CESSPOOL of so called representatives of the people...

It needs to END.... DEMS and GOP are both complicit....

The sooner we stop playing partisan games and focus on rooting out the ENEMIES DOMESTIC, the sooner we can go back to debating issues....

YMMV

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

LOL

THIS HERE is TDS. I was skeptical of the existence of it, but it is now confirmed.

You do realize the scrutiny with McCabe is about his mishandling of the Clinton email 'matter' right? The IG determined he was unfair and unethical to Clinton in the email case.

He's being fired for going after YOUR candidate in an unfair manner.

And somehow Trump is the bad guy...as usual.

I posted everything you just did many posts ago trying to educate people here.

You neglected to mention he was also fired for being supposed untruthful.

So according to Clinton herself, the email 'matter' was absolutely a factor in the election. This guy was responsible for it being a 'matter', or in other words, he possibly caused Clinton to lose the election. This is determined by an independent IG and reported along with recommendations that the AG followed, hence his firing.

So, the Trump administration, that possibly only won because of THIS GUY and his mishandling of the email 'matter', fires this guy that possibly cost Hillary and team blue a presidential victory, and its bad?

How so?

Again, I posted that earlier but added Comey also helped elect Trump.

Though I don’t know where you got some of this from.

This is determined by an independent IG and reported along with recommendations that the AG followed, hence his firing.

Can you give me a link

So, the Trump administration, that possibly only won because of THIS GUY and his mishandling of the email 'matter', fires this guy that possibly cost Hillary and team blue a presidential victory, and its bad? How so?

That's my question.

Apparently, Trump thinks or is pretending he thinks McCabe secretly helped Hillary because his wife was a Democrat.
Also, McCabe backed up Comey on the Trump meeting. So Trump, according to McCabe, wants to get him because of that

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

I can't believe that unAmerican SOB got within striking distance of a tax-payer funded pension!!

Just saw on Fox that the pension was worth around 1.8 million.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join