It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you guys like pugs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Because I love em! Recently figured out how to upload pictures and I wanted to share my fur babies!

Feel free to share your views on pugs good or bad it takes all kinds to make the world go around or just share your fur baby.

They are loud sleepers and breathers but man I love these stinky little beans!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I have always thought Pugs were pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Me too that's why I got a grumble of pugs!

a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos

Lol at grumble of pugs. That sounds accurate. Generally speaking I love all animals. However, pugs tend to test the limits of my personal space a little too much. I’ve never met a dog that literally wanted to be in your face at all times. As in, I’m pretty sure they would crawl inside of my mouth and live there if I allowed it to happen.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Love pugs to death. BUT humming birds, Pandas and baby tigers though.....YUK

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oh yea I know what you mean they would literally climb down your throat if they would fit lol.

a reply to: Woodcarver

They look cute to bait you in close then give you a sniff and sneeze right in your eyes,it's the pugs secret technique.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

As a cat person, I can't say I'm all in on pugs. It's not that I hate them; it's just that they're dogs, and like all dogs, they're cute and sweet enough ... but just not cats.

They look like good buds though. I'll bet they keep you busy and give you lots of love.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Athetos

Lol at grumble of pugs. That sounds accurate. Generally speaking I love all animals. However, pugs tend to test the limits of my personal space a little too much. I’ve never met a dog that literally wanted to be in your face at all times. As in, I’m pretty sure they would crawl inside of my mouth and live there if I allowed it to happen.

Seriously Woody, you should brush your teeth from time to time

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I love these stinky little beans!

How adorable they are. They breath so much like other animals fart. What is not to love about that?!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

grumble of pugs!

Whoa, is that the proper nomenclature. Like a burble of bulldogs?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I love dogs and am sure I'd love a pug if I had one but they're so ugly I would never get one. I'm all about the Wheaton Terrier.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yessir it is!
Perfectly suiting.

a reply to: Namdru

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I like all dogs

Nice pics.

link   

Pugs are so ugly, they're cute!

link   
I feel yea lots of people find them unattractive. For me it's like they wrapped the meter out back to cute lol.

a reply to: TobyFlenderson

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I love dogs and am sure I'd love a pug if I had one but they're so ugly I would never get one. I'm all about the Wheaton Terrier.

My ex-boyfriend had a Wheaton that lived to be 18 years old. He was the smartest, most emotionally sophisticated dog I've ever known. He was so fantastic! The only time he ever (beyond when he was a puppy, potty training) had any kind of "accident" was the first time I spent the night at his house (the dog was 6 or 7 at that time- FULLY trained, obviously). For some strange reason, ahem, my jeans had ended up on the living room floor. When I retrieved them in the morning, the dog had peed right onto the crotch of my jeans. 😂😂😂😂.

He was fine with me after that- he had been standoff-ish til then. After he let me know what he thought of my spending the night, and got it off of his chest I guess, we were great friends. But that Wheaten, it's hard to even describe the subtleties he could pick up on and also convey. Great breed.
edit on 16-3-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I love pugs! I have three griffys (Brussels Griffon), and they have some pug in their genetics. If I could figure it out I would post some pictures of them, but I'm posting from a phone and it's apparently not so easy. For me, anyway.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
One of my good friends has two griffons great dogs I love em!

a reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Yous are adorable! I do love these lil guys, asI am partial to small dogs with flatter faces(brachycephaly). All perspective owners do have to take into consideration the health caution with that-such a caution in heat. I wanted a Frenchie or Pug but ended up with a Pekingese.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yea it doesn't get to hot up here where I live and my house is fully air condonditoned anyway for the hot summer days. When we go for walks on hot days they can't make it far and find shade and lay down after just a few blocks,we are in no rush so I walk them back home after they cool off and rest up.

Their face and nose wrinkles need to be washed pretty much daily and we use special wipes on their face at least once a week to prevent infections,rash and chin pimples.

a reply to: dreamingawake

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join