It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Just A Troll... Or Is It Actually The Craziest Thing Going On Right Now?.?.?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well I for one was looking forward to my birthday being alien invasion day also.
Bit miffed it is a hoax.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

what if thats not morse but binary????

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

because :

morse = dot // dash

binary = 0 // 1

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

on a lighter note; I subconsciously first read your reply as "Bit milfed it is a hoax."

Rest of reply to all so not meant as personal...

That subconscious must have been trigged by the 4chan post on the last page of what occurs not in the /pol section; having visited the site before... the seed bloomed and triggered the miss-seeing. Able to catch it though...

8chan is having a bit of a larp too from what I understand.

The interesting thing is there is an entire generation used to the internet the way it has always been; those pre-genX/Y unless involved with it are being clued into what it entails... and that is a huge firewall of fear; oh what are the children exposed to? The truth besides most of them are adults now and of voting age the 2000 year babies 18 this year.

The boomers almost on their death beds want to regulate etc. of course not a good idea to be breaking international laws and treaty using such a thing as deep web trades etc. yeah thats where the virtual coinage comes from the underground and black market currencies going legit to turn into actual dollars...

So thats basically why interpol etc. of course corporations want to lobby it as an excuse for contol to maximize profits... so thats where the real double edged sword falls.

Does it need cleaning? Not really, just visit the shallow end.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I once received a phone call, where a female electronic type voice said - "in ten seconds you will record Germany". I hung up really fast.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The aliens aren’t coming. They’re already here.

SHHHH! Whatya tryin' to do- blow my cover????

Uh-oh. Oops.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Nothin' to see herE.
edit on 18-3-2018 by nowanmai because: - -

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nowanmai

Who is that dude? I never heard of him of what he does? Oh and I do not use twitter
But please do tell us If you have time

Been a fun thread so far

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Just look it up. There are some threads on ATS. All about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm so sorry for bringing a Hoax to you all, ATS family.

I really apologise, profusely, for wasting your time.

Please do forgive me. Peace & Love to all of you and yours.
God Bless, lads/lasses/fluids.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I read that someone said that Anonymous's official facebook last month had a math problem where the answer was 4/18/18 and people were asking what happens on that date.

Also 2 months time from when the Houston company hired to find the black box (the time span in their contact) ends on 4/18/18.

So funny is LARP the new magic word? Just like the word HOAX, someone could say it and then the collective conscious just sits back and goes oooh yeah I can't be fooled, its a hoax... Just like drills for the Dane event scenario happen on the same day some event happens.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So has this been proven to be Cicada or an ARG or whatever? I haven't seen concrete evidence that this is a hoax. Maybe I'm missing something?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

How was is called out as a hoax?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So has this been proven to be Cicada or an ARG or whatever? I haven't seen concrete evidence that this is a hoax. Maybe I'm missing something?

Here's a link, You be the judge. I'm in over my head with this. Still can't say wtf this is..

www.reddit.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I'm so sorry for bringing a Hoax to you all, ATS family.

I really apologise, profusely, for wasting your time.

Please do forgive me. Peace & Love to all of you and yours.
God Bless, lads/lasses/fluids.

I got to find out that a couple of people share my Birthday, so it wasn't a total waste.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

We should throw an ATS party on the 18th. All the best people are born on April the 18th.

I think if true we will get off being eaten by telling them it is our birthday.
Heck we may get space alien presents.
edit on 19-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Ok. Can you back up what you’re saying with links and examples or are we supposed to just take your word?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I presume a hoax, is this confirmed?

The best thing to possibly come out of this is making everyone remember MH370. We need to stop letting things go because we don't get official answers. One day everyone is talking about it, next thing a Kardashian has a baby and 90% of us forget.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

I could have if you had asked that a couple days ago. Too much work now. Just go back and read his Twitter feed, you'll see them.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Its a ad campaign for the movie a quiet place LOL

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join