It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Just A Troll... Or Is It Actually The Craziest Thing Going On Right Now?.?.?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Little too James Bond - ish, but a HUGE thumbs up for whoever came up with this. I imagine they're sitting back with a satisfied smile right about now.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Probably bogus. Too many fakes on the internet. Only time will tell

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I have no idea what I just read as to whether it constitutes epic-level trolling. What I do know, is that Ty is funny A.F - did you check out his pinned tweet? - LOL.

Anyway - Ty just posted this 20mins ago.....

Also, on the first or 2nd page of this (your thread here), someone posted a date. Watch the date being translated into MONTH/DAY/YEAR - only yanks do this so it narrows down the playing field considerably.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well 4/18/18 must mean 18/4/18 as there are only 12 months in the year.
Also your beard looks false, did it come with those butterflies? Or are you the genuine bearded lady?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Either way.... This site was in dire need of some tin foil rabbit whole itch scratching.

Thank you.
edit on 16-3-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Also your beard looks false, did it come with those butterflies? Or are you the genuine bearded lady?

Beards real, flutterbys are snapchat, I identify with whatever gets me the most free sh!t, so if I am, today, a bearded female muslim midget, I should, in theory, be the next POTUS candidate for the DNC.

These are the facts.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I knew it! Bout time the world got a decent candidate for POTUS that we can all relate to and can’t possibly make fun of. Hoooraaaaayyyyy

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

“Danger SOS it is dire for you to evacuate be cautious they are not human SOS danger SOS” followed by coordinates...

Wow it is Dire for them to evac

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Great thread!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

CASPER, Wyo. - Police hear a lot of strange explanations from people facing arrest, but this one is a doozy.

Officers in Casper, Wyoming pulled Bryant Johnson over for suspected drunken driving.

He told them he time-traveled from the year 2048 to warn of an impending invasion by aliens.

Johnson also demanded the officers let him speak with the town's president.

Police said he had slurred speech, blood-shot eyes and a blood-alcohol level of 0.136 percent

But Johnson had an explanation: He said in order to transport him through time, aliens had to fill his body with booze and have him stand on a giant pad.

There seemed to have been a miscalculation though - Johnson said he was supposed to be sent to 2018.

KTVQ.com, Oct. 6, 2017 - Wyoming man claims to be time traveler, warns of alien invasion.

Maybe this guy was telling the truth?! But that would place the "real" invasion back into 2019.

Then there was this story from a week ago...

express.co.uk - SHOCK CLAIM: US to 'stage ALIEN INVASION to gain world power'.

About how the US will stage a false flag to gain control of the world (psahw! We can't even get the Aussies to write the date correctly! How are we going to handle total domination?)

Add Trump (yet another possible time traveler) speaking of a Space Force this week...

Well, you end up with a thirsty TEOT who wants to preach from his bar stool about TEOTW to all patrons during commercial breaks during the basketball tournament!!

-Quedate sediento, mis amigos!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

edit on 16-3-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

They are taking over 4-18-18

Aliens are coming 4-18-18?

Well, going by the date, the mystic that sent the message is American.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

S&F

Thanks for sharing, though I still think the 'flat earth' troll is much scarier. Oh, also the mock CERN sacrifice. That was great!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
fun read thanks op.

I watched this vid in one of the twitter threads and thought it was interesting
uploaded a year ago and filmed in Aceh, Indonesia.

also a comment from the youtube video i thought was interesting.

probluhmatic probluhmatic 1 day ago if y'all came from that twitter thread, this might be interesting to read. my parents were born and bred in Indonesia yet i was born and raised in England so i don't know much about the history. i asked my parents about the co-ordinates that the dude got from the voicemail and Aceh, in general. my dad told me that most of the land in the Aceh region is cornered off from civilians because it is military controlled. what if all of this, including the thing in the video, links to the Malaysia flight 370 and how the military code message is trying to say that something that isn't human is possibly on the flight. the flight was going from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to the Beijing International CAPITAL airport. i repeat the word CAPITAL because something was trying to get to what is declared the most populated country in the world

edit on 16-3-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Maybe this guy was telling the truth?! But that would place the "real" invasion back into 2019.

Then there was this story from a week ago...

express.co.uk - SHOCK CLAIM: US to 'stage ALIEN INVASION to gain world power'.

Don't tell me you work for the Express..

That meme has been going for just about every year...for years, I think there was even one for, 'evil Hillary' wanting to stage one in ...ahem, 2016, presumably to scare American Republicans

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

I saw that same video- what's the big deal with it? Unless I'm missing something, all it shows is a possibly short person running on a dirt road and then into the foliage. Right? Did I miss something? You can't tell that anything is strange about the runner from that video.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Honestly people, I’ve no idea what all of this is...

I mean I’m pretty damn speechless with this!!!
(etc)

I'm going with "trolling/larping" and that part of the purpose is to get more followers on Twitter.

Let's assume for just a moment that it WAS real. Le's imagine that you and I are Captain Evil and Majorly Wicked of the Evil Universe.

If we want to stop someone from revealing something or revealing hints, are we going to a) swoop down on them before they realize that we're interested in them, cart them off to our secret interrogation base, and make sure they're never heard from again -- or are we going to find out their phone number and text them "muahaahah! You are treading near EEEEEEVYLLLL THINGS!" messages?

Personally, I take option 1.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Ok I should first say that I’ve put no stock in this up to now...
But I should say a couple of things in rebuttal to your conclusion;

1) The original poster isn’t the one who did any of the legwork in regards to translations or theorising, so they’d have to have hoped they went viral without any spamming effort, then hope others would do all this deduction and speculating, and then hope they’d be worth following.

That’s not really a sure fire way of gaining followers.

2) They’d not only have to voicemail themselves, but also needed to create multiple accounts (with strange behavioural patterns) prior to any of the first tweet so they could then begin messaging themselves after.

That’s just way too convoluted to me.

3) Finally, and probably the most effective rebuttal to your position, they’ve actually tweeted people telling them if they are only looking for updates on the voicemail to unfollow him.

Which would be the most counterproductive thing to say so soon after the first tweet if it was all done as a LARP for follower-whoring.

But again, I’m still wide open to accepting it’s nonsense. Just not for the reasons given.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
looks like a primitive child holding a spear. I found it interesting that the person only becomes totally visible when on the brown dirt.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There is another twitter member claiming she got the same message.

This user's name is Ky. Original tweeter's name is Ty.

This seems fishy.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join