It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Obama's DOJ Forced Deletion Of 500,000 Fugitives From Gun Background Check System

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

www.dailywire.com... 6-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

"It's my understanding that under federal law fugitives cannot legally purchase or possess guns," Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) began. "We've heard from local law enforcement that the Justice Department has issued a memo that forced the FBI NICS background check database to drop more than 500,000 names of fugitives with outstanding arrest warrants because it was uncertain whether those fugitives had fled across state lines."

The full committee hearing can be seen here,

www.npr.org...

I am not quit sure how to address this, so I will just leave it here until I get some feedback.

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

The purpose of these programs was never about safety.

Government could care less if we live or die.

What government and the establishment does NOT WANT, is for us to have firearms.

Period.

They want control. They want gun bans. They will invent, create, instigate any and every crisis they can in order to achieve it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Would you think it was greasing the wheels for a future massacre?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
DBL-PST
edit on 15-3-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The purpose of these programs was never about safety.

Government could care less if we live or die.

What government and the establishment does NOT WANT, is for us to have firearms.

Period.

They want control. They want gun bans. They will invent, create, instigate any and every crisis they can in order to achieve it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Absolutely.

If you want to have the populace give up their guns, you have to demonize gun owners, demonize gun advocacy groups, and create gun free zones.

After enough violence, people will be begging government to take their guns and the government will gladly oblige.

Government wants chaos so they will be asked to control and contain it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So you all are angry that under Obamas DOJ half a million Americans who couldn't legally own guns before were given the right to?

Kind of strange seeing conservatives support the population being less armed. But then again, Obama.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So you all are angry that under Obamas DOJ half a million Americans who couldn't legally own guns before were given the right to?

Kind of strange seeing conservatives support the population being less armed. But then again, Obama.

You're being very disingenuous and you know it.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Can you please cite where I have ever said that felons or fugitives from the law should own firearms.

Thanks.

Asking for a friend.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Easier to get guns and to join SOROS hate movements.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2

It's not me that's being disingenuous here. Obviously the DOJ felt the inclusion of these people was dubious enough to warrant them being granted their 2nd amendment rights back.

Being disingenuous would be trying to spin this as the Obama administration handing violent criminals guns, as everyone here is attempting to do.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2

That is a understatement.
Liberal tactics on full display.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Can you please cite where I have ever said that felons or fugitives from the law should own firearms.

Thanks.

Asking for a friend.

You know your posting history better than I do. If you're that concerned, look it up yourself.

I just find it weird that you would support people being denied their 2nd amendment rights because of a dubious inclusion on some government list.

But then again, Obama.
edit on 15-3-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I just want to say, as a proud supporter of the 2nd amendment, I'm glad these Americans can legally purchase firearms again.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The "dubious" list was of people with outstanding warrants.

I find it amusing that a vocal gun-grabber such as yourself would be enthusiastic for criminals to own firearms.

But, Obama. So it makes sense you'd be for it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Pretty sure you won't find any law abiding gun owner supporting felons having guns...

But sure....continue with the great argument. It's similar to anti gun folks thinking guns are the problem and "AR" stands for assault rifle....

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The "dubious" list was of people with outstanding warrants.

I find it amusing that a vocal gun-grabber such as yourself would be enthusiastic for criminals to own firearms.

But, Obama. So it makes sense you'd be for it.

Warrants for what? And I've been a proud supporter of the 2nd amendment my whole time here at ATS. You strike me as the type of person who would be opposed to people being denied their 2nd amendment rights because of inclusion on some nebulous government list. Maybe I was wrong.

Tell you what, if you can find anywhere I've ever supported a "gun grab", I'll never post here again. Happy searching.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You forgot to add fugitives from the law in that statement. Do you write speeches for Nancy Pelosi?

Kind of strange to not want fugitives to own firearms? Oh well. Tell Pelosi that I said hello and I think she is doing an outstanding job showing the world the intellect of the democratic leaders.
edit on 15-3-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Pretty sure you won't find any law abiding gun owner supporting felons having guns...

But sure....continue with the great argument. It's similar to anti gun folks thinking guns are the problem and "AR" stands for assault rifle....

I beg to differ. I know a lot of people who don't support themselves and others not being allowed to legally own firearms because of some indiscretion in the past, felony or otherwise.

Why should something I might have done in the past keep me from owning guns for protecting my family?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You know your posting history better than I do.

As for the rest of your post?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join