It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Bird Matrix Glitch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I wanted to see if any fellow ATS’ers have had something unusual like this happen to them.

So I was in sitting in my car yesterday in a parking area outside of one of the restaurants that was in the shopping center. It was a cloudless day and I was just waiting on others that I had to meet with to arrive before going into the restaurant. My eyes were wondering along the horizon of the building until I noticed a bird in the sky. Must have been 25-50 yards away. As I focused on it I notice that it was flapping its wings relatively fast and not gliding. Then I noticed that it was stationary in the sky, like not moving forward, up or down just flapping in mid air like a glitch in a game. Then it stopped flapping and just was floating there. It seemed it not flapping was unusually long and I though it would have just fell out of the sky. That moment I thought, I need to film this and the idea of grabbing my phone just formed. Then suddenly it started flapping vigorously (mind you, it was still stationary) and then just dropped straight down head first flapping. The building obscured my vision on what happened to the bird and I kept waiting for it to soar back up above the building, but it never did.

It was like it was stuck against invisible wall.

Some type of glitch in the matrix?

So, have any of you seen a bird act like that?

~Morpheus

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've seen birds flapping as if they were flying forward but traveling in reverse.
I felt like I was having a flash-forward on acid I haven't taken yet.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA
It was probably a Kite hunting prey. They are amazing birds to watch.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It could be less of the bird and more within your own brain network.

That is not meant to be a derogatory statement, but a logical one. What you explain is gravity failed, biology and physics failed, and you witnessed this all at the same time.

This is not logical. Also, if such an experience were possible (a bird floating stationary, flapping to much and not moving or dropping), this type of phenomena would have been witnessed many times and recorded/reported before.

Not just a bird either, but all sorts of "glitches" where there is no record of. We can thank nature's perfect physics and biologies for that.

For what it is worth, I have witnessed several apparent "glitches" that do not seem possible to science and our understanding if the nature we live in.
Yet I had to assume after much thought it was my own brain neurons misfiring or something of such.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

That's very common. Seagulls do that and if you're ever at a beach on windy day, watch them. Pretty much all sea birds and birds of prey do that.

It's not defying gravity in any way, it's just birds using the airfoils they call wings.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Unless it was wearing a red dress, I wouldn't be too concerned.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yes, it is normal..it's called a headwind.

A 60 mph plane flies 10 mph backwards give or take into a 70 mph headwind, even when prop is pushing through the air at 60.

It was flapping hard enough to get high enough to glide in it. They do it so they can conserve energy and glide instead of flap.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: added2

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I kinda thought that to until it stopped flapping long enough for an average bird to fall and it just sat there in the same spot in the sky. You had to see it. freaky.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

yeah, it's kinda an optical illusion when they glide like that, it looks super fake.

If you notice a bunch of weird stuff, you should try keep a video cam with you and share, we love weird stuff here.

At least I know I would appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: Mandroid7

I kinda thought that to until it stopped flapping long enough for an average bird to fall and it just sat there in the same spot in the sky. You had to see it. freaky.

Basic aerodynamics. An object flying at 60mph through the air is equivalent to a stationary object in a 60 mph wind. They will both gain the same amount of lift. The bird can also trade height for speed and back again.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You said it was near a building? How big was the bird? How windy was it? I've seen birds try to fly into the wind and if it is near a cliff or building, the air currents can be 2-10x more than normal wind speeds. I've seen then fly almost straight up (slowly) while flapping furiously and then nose dive down, trying to get forward somewhat, but sometimes the wind is so strong they just land and wait.

I once saw something similar, what I thought was a glitch. There were about 25 cows and horses in a pasture, about 1/3 at a feed trough, at about 45 mins till sundown. All the sudden all the animals stopped moving. I thought it was just for a second but as I drove another 2 seconds, still no movement. The horses that were swinging their tails to swat flies, the cows doing the same, or any of them moving their ears, moving their heads down to the trough or back up, nothing. I slowed down and watched for about another 3-4 seconds and not a single animal moved a muscle. Totally freaked me out. Told a few people, and was laughed at like I must not have seen SOMETHING move, but it was like looking at a painting and you can just tell when nothing is moving b/c it stands out like an albino in Niger.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Your comment perfectly explains the Quantum Theory # 3 on the website I'm attatching, and yea, you couldn't have said it better hah. If you want something to research and wrap your brain around, I'd advise it. All the theories are exciting to read, but some, of which can become answers and some, only to arise more questions. Amazingly though, i was able to piece together some of my own experiences with key info I've read from countless sources throughout my life and what-not, to think with a mind-melting theory of my own involving alternate realities, "quantum time shifts", the Deja Vu experience, and dreams. Anyways, hope I opened a door for you!

www.shift.is...
edit on 17/3/2018 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: Forgot the link, dude

top topics

join