It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Sprayed? NASA Got Called Out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Humanity is going to go extinct over greed at this rate.

Nah. Humanity will become extinct because of our love for each other and our willingness to change reality because of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

At such a high altitude and such a low amount that if it even reached the ground it wouldn't be measureable.

What goes up must come down.

60 tons of cosmic dust fall to earth every day

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

To be sure, the Lithium released by NASA is not significant [and it is not a "heavy metal" as one poster posited.]

Not much rocket fuel makes it to space either.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Lithium? isn't that something they give people who are a little nuts? Kind of nice that we do not need to pay for meds.

older ocd drug

(post by makemap removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

To be sure, the Lithium released by NASA is not significant [and it is not a "heavy metal" as one poster posited.]

Not much rocket fuel makes it to space either.

The Pepcon explosion was ammonium perchlorate, a solid rocket fuel component. It is reasonably stable as long as it is not being cooked in a fire. Ammonium nitrate has the same problem.
The actual rocket fuel is cast in place in the rocket and contains a polymeric binder and usually a metal but has to be adjusted for a good oxygen balance depending on the fraction of metal used, usually aluminum.
Rocket fuel by its nature mostly ends up as rocket fuel reaction products which are mainly various gaseous oxides except for the Al.
Some fuels with higher energies are not used because of the reaction products toxicity.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Soo.... Chemtrailing is real. But it's okay, coz they're only doing a little bit?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

Soo.... Chemtrailing is real. But it's okay, coz they're only doing a little bit?

And in space

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

This is a release of tracers at extremely high altitude where it won't affect anything or anyone. According to every chemtrail believer, a chemtrail is that big white line behind aircraft. This isn't anything close to what a chemtrail supposedly is.
edit on 3/16/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I DO feel uneasy about these agencies doing tests such as this, without public knowledge or oversight, though. I do NOT trust them to have our best interests at heart nor do I trust them to even be completely truthful and forthcoming when reporting on the activities. Ugh.

What on earth would make you think that there's no public knowledge of these tests? Odd thing to say when you freely admit that you've done no research on the issue

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

My point was more most rocket fuel is burned in the atmosphere, inclusive of launches, tests and accidents. The newest development?

Both ways, Launch and return.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse You are right. Lithium is used as a mood stabilizer, the effects might be similar to the fluoride they put in your drinking water, which also has a sort of dumbing down effect. Is that a coincidence?

I'm kind of blown away that so many people on this thread are so accepting of anyone spraying nano particles of metal into the atmosphere. Do you really believe they need to do that for "tracking" purposes?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Do you really believe that a couple hundred pounds, released at any kind of altitude is going to have an affect on anyone on the ground?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa
a reply to: rickymouse Do you really believe they need to do that for "tracking" purposes?

Yes. It's way too high for any kind of balloon or aicraft to do the job so a tracer needs to be released from a rocket

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You know when I was an FE I dumped probably 200,000 lbs of Jet fuel at least for different inflight emergencies, a lot lower than what comes to trace amounts at ultra high altitude. (that was with less than 600 hours of flight time)

Never saw people get crazy over that, and most airports/military bases have a certain location that they dump fuel inflight around tinker there is a lake referred to as Lake Dirty Bird for a reason.

Yet the odds of something like this that actually reaching the ground is so small, and people lose thier minds...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Things like that make me laugh. People have no idea how much fuel is dumped in flight, or spilled on the ground that gets into things, but a couple hundred pounds of lithium is evil.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

hehe if only they knew...

My first base had an airframe that got radiated buried on base, and a chemical/biological lab that was so top secret its location was never written down. When it was decommissioned they just bull dozed it, 50 years later they had to take out an add in the paper to try and find it so the EPA can check the grounds.

On my second base we had a creek that is considered toxic enough that the EPA has to come check it ever 6 months to make certain the concrete barrier is doing its job. (yea I find that weird to) Thats just what I know of, and does not take into effect all the engine oil/hyrdraulic fluid/JP8/4 that has leaked into the water table.

Or the bases that were considered to toxic so they closed them rather than pay to clean it up.

Ill drink a toast to the clueless later when me and my dad have a beer.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

They're doing all kinds of blood tests on people that were stationed at Pease, because the PFC levels there were so high. Some people have levels over 4 times higher than they've seen in seriously contaminated areas. And it's still being used as a tradeport, and has a lot of business going on there. They also have an ANG unit and will get the KC-46.
edit on 3/16/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A few pounds of chemicals every now and then - PANIC!!!

Sixty tons of space dust every day - Meh

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I DO feel uneasy about these agencies doing tests such as this, without public knowledge or oversight, though. I do NOT trust them to have our best interests at heart nor do I trust them to even be completely truthful and forthcoming when reporting on the activities. Ugh.

What on earth would make you think that there's no public knowledge of these tests? Odd thing to say when you freely admit that you've done no research on the issue

That's a fair point, to be sure.

But what on earth makes you think that there IS public knowledge of these tests?? Just look at this thread! There are two or three posters in here who really know about it.

The information may be out there, but it's certainly not mainstream or even easy to find. Maybe you will challenge me on that and insult me there too, and I'll say "you win," but I don't think I'm in the minority on this.

Now, you and Zaphod and another poster are actually making fun of people who are not aware of all the fuel dumps and toxic places around the country.

Why in the hell are you celebrating that fact? Why are you gloating about that, and what's up with your collective attitude of superiority about knowing information like this?

WHY doesn't the general public know about these toxic sites, and WHY doesn't the general public know about the fuel dumping? And please don't use "the public is stupid" or some such thing as your answer.

Why are we unaware?
edit on 16-3-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join