It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Claim for the Crown.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Glory be to the father, son and Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning
Is now and ever shall be
A world without an end.
Amen

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I'm afraid to ask how you'd end up your own father. In response to your recommendations, I've read quite a few books on sacred geometry, etc. though holographic universe theory always seemed like an irrelevant topic. And now that I think about it, sacred geometry revealed itself to also be an irrelevant topic. To what end does sacred geometry hope to arrive? We're all just searching for answers. If you think you've found them outside of mathematical coincidences, I'd love to hear them. I've delved into various religions and especially mysticism (christian mysticism always interested me the most), and I love connecting spiritual beliefs at their cores (Buddhism and Christianity would be a good example). To avoid a meandering post, I'll simply ask you the same question I ask anyone as a starting point to religious topics...

How do you define God?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I'm afraid to ask how you'd end up your own father. In response to your recommendations, I've read quite a few books on sacred geometry, etc. though holographic universe theory always seemed like an irrelevant topic. And now that I think about it, sacred geometry revealed itself to also be an irrelevant topic. To what end does sacred geometry hope to arrive? We're all just searching for answers. If you think you've found them outside of mathematical coincidences, I'd love to hear them. I've delved into various religions and especially mysticism (christian mysticism always interested me the most), and I love connecting spiritual beliefs at their cores (Buddhism and Christianity would be a good example). To avoid a meandering post, I'll simply ask you the same question I ask anyone as a starting point to religious topics...

How do you define God?

God is the only one who has ever time traveled back into the past to create himself in the whole universe and any other reality you could ever conceive of because he is the first and the last. the alpha and omega. the beginning and the end. The many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics is TRUE, Which means that anything that ever could happen or will happen has happened which is what jesus meant when he had said " there is nothing new under the sun". If anything that ever could happen or will happened has happened in other timelines parallel to the reality we occupy then that means there is one universe out there Where Someone had to timetravel back into the past to be god to create the multiverse and that means that particular universe is like the lord of the rings, the one to rule them all, the GOLDEN PROBABILITY.

The holographic universe is important because we learn that everything is interpreted in the brain as electrical signals by the five senses, and that we construct 3D holograms to perceive reality from a two dimensional plane. That is the truth of the flat earth, for #s and giggles. The Holographic universe also is proven because all of physical matter is 99.999% empty space, as well as an Atom and its electrons is a multiversal object, according to quantum mechanics, and that we too exist in more than one place, at more than one time, and in more than one state of mind.

Sacred geometry is important because, DIVINE PORPORTION , Natures first pattern and the shapes an embryo takes as it forms itself into a fetus from an egg and a sperm, This is an insight into what it means to be mean in the image and likeness of god. It is also important to remember that all of life, and even the milky way galaxy and beyond contain the golden ratio , even the distance betwen the sun , the moon, and the earth and their sizes. Sacred geometry is important because without it there would only be random probabilities with nothing definate ever happening and it is called the architecture of the universe.

edit on 16-3-2018 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

You failed to answer my question. But it was a beautiful dance. And isn't life like a dance or song? The point of the dance/song is not hitting the final note/step, otherwise music would be one simple note. Life is the interpretation of the music, how we dance is irrelevant, but keep on dancing, otherwise the world would be filled with wallflowers.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

You failed to answer my question. But it was a beautiful dance. And isn't life like a dance or song? The point of the dance/song is not hitting the final note/step, otherwise music would be one simple note. Life is the interpretation of the music, how we dance is irrelevant, but keep on dancing, otherwise the world would be filled with wallflowers.

sorry about that, i had to add to what i originally posted, check again my friend.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
By the way, check this out.

creation.com...

supernovae or violently exploding star, is one of the most brilliant and powerful objects in God’s vast cosmos. On average, a galaxy like our own, the Milky Way, should produce one supernova every 25 years.
when a star has exploded in this way, the huge expanding cloud of debris is called a SuperNova Remnant (SNR). A well-known example is the Crab Nebula in the constellation of Taurus, produced by a supernova so bright that it could be seen during daytime for a few weeks in 1054. By applying physical laws (and using powerful computers), astronomers can predict what should happen to this cloud.

ccording to their model, the SNR should reach a diameter of about 300 light years3 after 120,000 years. So if our galaxy was billions of years old, we should be able to observe many SNRs this size. But if our galaxy is 6,000–10,000 years old, no SNRs would have had time to reach this size. So the number of observed SNRs of a particular size is an excellent test of whether the galaxy is old or young. In fact, the results are consistent with a universe thousands of years old, but are a puzzle if the universe has existed for billions of years.

All of the young earth creationists were right.....

each galaxy out there is a "heaven." because in the beginning god created the heaven"s" and the earth.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

But what I propose is that consciousness is existence. So whether the universe is holographic or static or enigmatic makes no difference. Meditation reveals the interconnectedness of all things. Know thyself. The kingdom of heaven is in a mustard seed. You are nothing. You are everything. You are Christ because we're all Christ.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

But what I propose is that consciousness is existence. So whether the universe is holographic or static or enigmatic makes no difference. Meditation reveals the interconnectedness of all things. Know thyself. The kingdom of heaven is in a mustard seed. You are nothing. You are everything. You are Christ because we're all Christ.

: I AM the Vine, And you are the branches."

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH 2011,
the only begotten son of father -1368
legacy of the void - 1368
go light the world - 1368
the name of the lord of spirits shall be blessed - 1368
the biggest secret in area fifty one - 1368
god with us - 1368
courage that only christ had - 1368
the bible and greek mythology - 1368
yahowah - 1368
my guardian angels protect me - 1368

The words i had said right Before my death.
(@ All of creation)
"YOU ARE GOD. OR IM ALREADY DEAD." ,
obey the law - 1491
coordinated universal-1491
the least among judah has been hidden-1491
he is the being who is becoming-1491
the rainbow imagination-1491
escape wrath to come-1491
quantum event-1491
to know the meaning of life-1491
taking the church to heaven -1491
trust law - 1491

You are god, or im already dead has the same numerical value as " to know the meaning of life."

Being a christian means you are crucified to the world and the world is crucified to you.
that means that the world thinks of you as a fool, that has nothing to contribute to society,
and that there is nothing in this world that you could desire.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Just no. Numbers and your name won't decide your fate. That's just conjecture.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Just no. Numbers and your name won't decide your fate. That's just conjecture.

Got any proof? another one liner.... you have it backwards, its your fate that decides the numbers and your name.

Peeple is a noob,

the seal of fate -397
gods name is man - 397
the sacrificial lamb - 397
death incarnate - 397
an unbalanced life - 397
broken dreams- 397
serial criminal- 397
sons of man- 397
satan is king - 397

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

Pay no mind to their anti-Belcastrous bias. Satan has them, and he always puts great leaders to the test. All I want is your wisdom and guidance and maybe a seat next to your throne in heaven if I prove worthy.

Of course, But you have to preach the gospel to all creation.

those of you who have came and said the things you have said, your silence and lack of evidence for your claims have proved yourself wrong.
Please Give me a list of examples that prove the points i made wrong?
I've Asked a few times already, but i only get one or two line responses from you guys that seem to be beating around the bush.

Please replicate, or reproduce the same results with gematria as i have with another name other than mine, but since noone has been able to do that yet, i will make the claim that IT CANNOT BE DONE.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You have again failed to answer my question. Stop deflecting. Math is just a language to aid us in understanding the non-understandable. It's no different than English or German or Spanish. I implore you to apply your same tactics using base 3 or base 12. Make sense? No, because it's nonsensical.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

What you just did there proves exactly what I said: you can make up whatever meaning you want.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I find it interesting that everything containing the number 639 added, is equivalent to 18, a Prominent Jewish Number, but not specific to.

mysticalnumbers.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

You have again failed to answer my question. Stop deflecting. Math is just a language to aid us in understanding the non-understandable. It's no different than English or German or Spanish. I implore you to apply your same tactics using base 3 or base 12. Make sense? No, because it's nonsensical.

I dont have to answer any question or answer to you in any way shape or form or recognize you at all.
Do not tell me to stop deflecting, and that i havent answered your question.
you are the one who did not understand my answer.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What you just did there proves exactly what I said: you can make up whatever meaning you want.

thats not true as i have said before,
you do not get to decide what the value of the numbers are from the orignal sentence into the other sentences of equal gematria.

There are only so many words and sentences that can go to so many words and sentences.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
"What you just did there proves exactly what I said: you can make up whatever meaning you want."

thats not true as i have said before,
you do not get to decide what the value of the numbers are from the orignal sentence into the other sentences of equal gematria.

There are only so many words and sentences that can go to so many words and sentences.

people keep claiming this but i havent seen them prove it.

Please replicate, or reproduce the same results with gematria as i have with another name other than mine, but since noone has been able to do that yet, i will make the claim that IT CANNOT BE DONE.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I dont have to answer any question or answer to you in any way shape or form or recognize you at all.

And nobody will in any shape or form recognize you at all. You are the one with no answers. Your logic is non-existent. Your "spirituality" is based on a construct of the mind. You don't know yourself. You. Know. Nothing.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

And nobody will in any shape or form recognize you at all. You are the one with no answers. Your logic is non-existent. Your "spirituality" is based on a construct of the mind. You don't know yourself. You. Know. Nothing.

Then Depart from me, i never knew you.
if you deny me before man, i will deny you before my father in heaven.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

There is no you. Are you that blind? Depart? There is no place but here. "you" are a node of "us" which collectively are "I". That is truth. Behold.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join