It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller subpoenas Trump Organization for Russia documents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

There is no tainted evidence.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He knew this was coming. That explains his whirling dervish of a week firing people and shake up of the cabinet which Trump has implied isn't over yet. say buh bye to little ol Jeff Sessions. He wants control of the special counsel. All he needs is someone who can be confirmed and will do what ever be wants. I don't know if that person exists.

UpdateWashington Postreporting H!R.McMaster is out now too.
edit on 3152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There is no tainted evidence.

There is tainted evidence everywhere.
You should look for it, instead of ignoring it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

You should link it instead of alluding to it.

The only people claiming tainted anything has everything to loose and everything to hide.
And has you convinced there's tainted evidence.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Please tell me you do not think it was ok for Clinton to delete all those emails and destroy evidence that may or may not have been on subpoena at the time. If you think that was wrong then ok a conversation can probably pursue.

That said it seems pretty thin and pretty much highly contrived off much of nothing. Unless he has the emails and needs confirmation or legitimacy. Seems as to be pretty precise a theory without having the email. If your outline is off hard evidence then that seems wild but still non prosecutable or impeachable. Seems more of the same just like the dossier to get deeper.

Now if any of your outline is from hard evidence then still what would be the crime?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

P.S. I'm pretty sure that my posts indicate that I'm well informed on what where who and why and that I'm not ignoring anything.
Regardless of what you think. Have a nice night.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

P.S. I'm pretty sure that my posts indicate that I'm well informed on what where who and why and that I'm not ignoring anything.
Regardless of what you think. Have a nice night.

No. You seem to be ignoring everything.
Let me know when you find out something about the clintons.
It would take me weeks to post on one thing they have done.

Maybe years to get to the bottom of how corrupt they are.

Goodnight.
edit on 2018-03-15T21:16:05-05:002201815America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It only means Mueller plays this close to the vest. He hasn't charged trump with a crime. He's investigating it there was a crime. One thing at a time.
Witnesses who have been questioned by Mueller report he has asked several people about this time frame and this deal.

In October 2016 no one, including most Trump supporters, had any idea that Trump could be president. Yet Putin three years earlier set in motion one of the greatest upsets the world has never seen coming... and all it took him was promising Trump another tower and a few Facebook bots.

Id like to believe this story; not only would it be most entertaining it might even be the watershed event that sets us down the road to fixing our corrupt government.

But it's simply to far fetched.

The simpler explanation is that Mueller is casting an ever widening net because he hasn't found enough evidence that would cause any reasonable prosecuter to prosecute. And instead of fixing the corruption in our government these events will only serve to strength it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

This isn't about Clinton stop talking about her. No one cares any more she's out of the picture.
I don't care.
There's a report out tonight that homeland security has sent out a warning to utilities and infrastructure management agencies like dam operators that Russia has infiltrated their computer systems. Not just management but actual operations. They are in and can at any time turn these things off or cause any number of accidents with say draw bridges or flood gates or nuclear power plants. Trumps only action against Russia so far is a copy paste of Muellers indictment of the thirteen russians which the Secretary of the treasury turned into a sanction.
But...
Keep on talking about Clinton.
When the bombs are falling you'll be yelling but Hillary .

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

No I'm certain you're the one ignoring things. we're at a stalemate. So let's leave it at that.
Let's hear your defense of trump instead of just telling me I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

It's reported that a lot of carrots were dangled.
What was that sale of property in late 2014 all about? Savvy business dealings or a donation to get the ball rolling? I'm talking about the house in Florida that trump purchased for $45 million in late 2012 ( or there abouts) and sold unimproved to a Russian oligarch for $95 million in 2014. Who then let it deteriorate until it was torn down.

Update. Whitehouse tweets McMasters job is safe.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

It only means Mueller plays this close to the vest. He hasn't charged trump with a crime. He's investigating it there was a crime. One thing at a time.
Witnesses who have been questioned by Mueller report he has asked several people about this time frame and this deal.

What crime is he investigating? The charter he operates under doesn't list a crime. None of the indictments thus far would really have anything to do with it either.

He was given a rod, reel, and some bait and sent fishing. Im baffled at how this is acceptable.

I have been wondering as well! Except for he got the boat too unless the blank check is one of three! As well what is the oversight of a special prosecutor like?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

This isn't about Clinton stop talking about her. No one cares any more she's out of the picture.
I don't care.
There's a report out tonight that homeland security has sent out a warning to utilities and infrastructure management agencies like dam operators that Russia has infiltrated their computer systems. Not just management but actual operations. They are in and can at any time turn these things off or cause any number of accidents with say draw bridges or flood gates or nuclear power plants. Trumps only action against Russia so far is a copy paste of Muellers indictment of the thirteen russians which the Secretary of the treasury turned into a sanction.
But...

You could be a modern day Paul Revere.
Get in your car and ride though the towns screaming “The Russians are coming!! The Russians are coming!!”
You must freak out at every little bump in the night.
Silly is a very accurate name for you.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

But...

If Trump had something to do with allowing this infiltration sure I am all ears. A report does not move me much but that seems scary. I also believe Trump has done more than a copy and paste job but I agree he has been to easy on Russia.

Clinton is in the past for me! So is Obama, but I wanted to know if you where being a hypocrite and or biased to the topic. You thinking it ok for what Clinton DID and not ok what Trump is only theorized to do is not good conversation in more case than none.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
Trump always have been a 'shady' business man. No wonder he never showed us his tax return as he promised, should have saved us a lot of our tax dollars (which he avoids using creative accounting, he doesn't want to contribute to make America great again I guess).

Mancow read his tax return on her show.

He paid $38 mil in taxes that year.

He also forgoes his $400K+ salary a year.

So no need to pay anymore taxes. Just like illegals, he still pays sales tax so he's good.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

It's reported that a lot of carrots were dangled.
What was that sale of property in late 2014 all about? Savvy business dealings or a donation to get the ball rolling? I'm talking about the house in Florida that trump purchased for $45 million in late 2012 ( or there abouts) and sold unimproved to a Russian oligarch for $95 million in 2014. Who then let it deteriorate until it was torn down.

Update. Whitehouse tweets McMasters job is safe.

Like I said "far fetched" that Putin put all this stock in getting the loudmoutged and chaotic Donald Trump into running for a presidency that even Trump himself thought he was going to loss.

If I were as smart as Putin and I was going to spend the next three years masterminding a bot army the likes of which Facebook has never seen in the hopes of infiltrating the highest office in my countries largest advisory and the world's current and only supper power; I'm confident I'd be smart enough to choose someone other than Donald Trump as my Mancherian Candidate. All those years scheming and bot building waisted because the guy I pick can't keep his foot out of his mouth?

The story, how ever entertaining it is, just does not make any logical sence.

Now if you told me President Obama was a Mancherian candidate it would be more believable. That's the type of guy im going to pick to lead my bot army. He was classy, charismatic and had a great smile. Id offer him a lot more than a 45 million house if he agreed to do my bidding.

But Trump? What ideat would tap him to be their star player in the game of world domination.

No its far more likly that he just fumbled his way into the white house and now some people are contriving a reason for how that could happen ... because it's human nature; to try and explain the unexplainable. We are hard wired to do it. Their just has to be "Russian Colution" ... it's the only explanation that makes our world right again ... we just all "need" it to be true to make us feel better.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

But...

If Trump had something to do with allowing this infiltration sure I am all ears. A report does not move me much but that seems scary. I also believe Trump has done more than a copy and paste job but I agree he has been to easy on Russia.

Clinton is in the past for me! So is Obama, but I wanted to know if you where being a hypocrite and or biased to the topic. You thinking it ok for what Clinton DID and not ok what Trump is only theorized to do is not good conversation in more case than none.

Hypocrisy...check
Biased...check
Hillary’s criminal actions ok...check
Scream and shout at the sky for the last 16 months because Trump won...check
We have been dealing with Silly’s Leftist antics for a long time now.
You get used to it after seeing it so much.
edit on 15-3-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
I am not running for (A)ll (T)rump (S)uckers presidency to post it on here..

What are you hiding?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I certainly do think he will be removed from office

He should have been already. I can't see Trump leaving willingly though. I think if he were impeached or something and refuses to leave millions of people would march on Washington and then he would leave, or Trump supporters would start a civil war.

Yep, don't forget to bring ya pink hats to a gunfight.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: CB328

I certainly do think he will be removed from office

He should have been already. I can't see Trump leaving willingly though. I think if he were impeached or something and refuses to leave millions of people would march on Washington and then he would leave, or Trump supporters would start a civil war.

Yep, don't forget to bring ya pink hats to a gunfight.

Yeah remember when they all said.....”You must accept the election results”?
We have been dealing with assholes that won’t accept the results for 16 months now.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join