It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller subpoenas Trump Organization for Russia documents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

So Mueller is demanding these documents. Given the evidence of all those meetings what do you think he's looking for?

Hint..Not hillary.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DAVID64

Why am I not surprised all you guys can offer is but but but...???
Thrilling debate. Succinctly auuthored. I can't wait to read the rest of your contributions

This indicates that the investigation is nowhere near wrapping up.
Mueller is looking at every contact trump or his organization of family may have had.
Emin was in trump tower in January of 2016, meeting directly with trump.
He's the one who put together the trump tower meeting with Russians in June of that year.

Typically in a criminal investigation, there needs to be a theory on what laws were broken and how. It is atypical for there to have been zero evidence presented of a crime even taking place, followed by giving an investigator carte blanche to dig for evidence of a crime when none was presented to begin with.

Imagine the FBI walking in to your home and demanding all sorts of records with which to determine your guilt or innocence.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm really looking forward of watching all the heads explode when nothing happens to Trump and a massive amount of Democrats swing red in 2020 after realizing what was really going on. Good times.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why am I not surprised all you guys can offer is but but but...???

There's no "but but" I showed you clear proof that Obama was scheming with Putin/Russia and you ignore it. Just like the Dems have ignored everything Obama and Clinton have done, but scream with delight at every tidbit about Trump. You lot are MORE than willing to overlook Obama's collusion [ I know you guys love that word ] to point the finger at anyone else.
Go ahead and say it..."But it's different"

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It only means Mueller plays this close to the vest. He hasn't charged trump with a crime. He's investigating it there was a crime. One thing at a time.
Witnesses who have been questioned by Mueller report he has asked several people about this time frame and this deal.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I can’t decide which I will enjoy more between him firing Comey or Mueller...

Comey was hugely satisfying....especially with his constant tweets on all things moral...
It’s hysterical for an FBI director best known for not investigating and leaking to preach about duty and ethics...

Muellers spiral will be equally entertaining...

-Chris

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is interesting.

For me however I am getting a little tired of all this speculation around the investigation so I am not really following it quite as much as I once was, I think that ultimately when the investigation finally comes to a close then we can go through all it all and know what was what without any of this speculation.

I just think he should be aloud to get on with his job and when he is done lets have a look at what he has found and take it from their.

All this debate around speculation or the small details we do get like this, is just causing more heated debate which is actually kind of silly when you realise that its pretty much a argument about nothing until the investigation is complete.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The problem here is that there is no real evidence, just hearsay and third-party hearsay that implies dots that might not exist.

But being consistent with everything else that I've said, if wrongdoing did go down, we need to know, but I'm HIGHLY skeptical that these claims will iron out into anything tangible.

Time will tell, I suppose. After this, though, this whole investigation needs to be laid to rest, assuming that it doesn't spark a bigger fire.

ETA: Props for an even-keeled OP on the topic, considering that I know how much you love Trump and everything about him.

edit on 15-3-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DAVID64

But but but this is a thread about Muellers subpoena for trump organization documents not about Obama. So cut it out and either stick to the topic of just leave so you don't get posts removed.??

trump /Mueller/ subpoena/ trump organization...Russia
edit on 3152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

link   

This just proves the witch hunt.
Why issue a subpoena to someone who has turned over everything that has been asked for? Unless you are trying to make a show outta things?

As far as your comment on not destroying things...Ha! You're silly. That's the other side!

link   
If Trump is innocent he will comply with the investigation. If he stalls or claims executive privilege, he's just another DC lying scumbag out for himself and the rest of his family.
edit on 15-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So...

Trump and Putin, had been conspiring to get trump elected ; Since 2013 ? Any conspiracy of that level running for 4-5 years should have left a very recognizable trail behind it. One that the NSA CIA ONR, etc. would have picked up on...

And yet, Mueller still has nothing ?

Doesn't add up...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I guess that's the only way he can avoid being impeached?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Ok, let's stick to Trump....

Investigation ongoing for how long now?
And what evidence has been brought out against Trump?
Or has it all been supposition and hope, just like every time Muller's team says something?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The reason he can fire him is because a constitution allows it…

I know as a liberal you probably forgot, but he was freely elected…

Simply because you lost, this does not allow you to gather a rogue band of FBI agents and perform a coup de tat...

This is America....you lost...stop whining...

Vote him out in 2020 but u don’t get to remove him because you lost...
Put on your adult pants and grow up...

-Chris

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You don't know what evidence he has. The things we do know suggest he does have something. Or is closing in on something.

The indictments so far are very thorough. It looks extremely likely they will lead to convictions. Not probably. Most likely. Mueller doesn't do rough shod work.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This subpoena is to the trump organization not the whitehouse or administration.
It's a ratcheting up in scope.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join