It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller subpoenas Trump Organization for Russia documents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
www.axios.com...

The New York Times' Michael Schmidt and Maggie Haberman reported that Special Counsel Bob Mueller is demanding documents related to Russia from the Trump Organization.

Why it matters: This brings the Russia probe even closer to President Trump, as it's the first time Mueller and his team are seeking documents directly from Trump's business. And this subpoena signals that the investigation is not wrapping up any time soon, contrary to Trump's lawyers telling him otherwise.

Remember that red line that trump warned Mueller shouldn't cross?
Robert Mueller just crossed it.

He is looking for documents related to a supposed real estate deal that trump organization was looking to negotiate for a trump tower in Moscow.
Trump has always maintained that he has no businesses in Russia and that is probably true.

BUT

What Mueller is interested in is something in an e mail sent to trump lawyer Michael Choen from Felix Sater. Remember him.

Felix Sater

Felix Henry Sater (born Felix Mikhailovich Sheferovsky; Russian: Феликс Михайлович Шеферовский; March 2, 1966) is a Russia-born American real estate developer and former managing director of Bayrock Group LLC, a real estate conglomerate based out of New York City, New York. Sater has been an advisor to many corporations, including The Trump Organization[6], Rixos Hotels and Resorts, Sembol Construction, Potok (formerly the Mirax Group), and TxOil

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The email that got Mr. Muellers attention:

in 2015 Felix Sater, one of Trump's longtime business associates, sent an email to Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer, bragging about his ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin. He also encouraged Trump to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, saying it would help him win the election. “Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in the email, according to NYT. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

See where that is going boys and girls?

Back in 2013 while in Russia for the miss universe pageant trump had sought a meeting with putin. His hope was that he would attend the pageant where trump could form a relationship. That didn't work out. Trump actually lied about this claiming he had met Putin on this trip.

“He was very disappointed but being Donald Trump, he thinks he has the answer for this,” Corn told Inside Edition. “He tells one of his colleagues from the Miss Universe organization, 'We can tell people that Putin came. No one will know.'"

www.insideedition.com...

He also claimed to have spoken to Putin on the phone when it is reported he spoke to a Putin associate.

His plans were delayed shortly after when hard U.S. sanctions closed off any possibility of a deal after Russia annexed Crimea in early 2014.
No wonder he hates sanctions.

This is also significant in that it is a subpoena and not just a demand for documents.
Means they better not destroy anything.
edit on 3152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What happened to the other thread on this subject?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Didn't see it. Was too busy making this one.
That one is in the mud pit.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
To me it looks as if the pres. is just having them cover all the bases so that it put's to rest the accusations for good.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Means they better not destroy anything.

You mean like Hillary did with her thousands of emails?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

The president is?
Looks to me like he's making a connection to trump and Putin and what kind of agreements they may have been concocting.
There were many more meetings from before trump decided to run right up to his transition period and beyond.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Can I ask : What do you think is going to happen here, even if Trump did something wrong? Do you really believe he'll be removed from office? Are you hoping that everyone in his administration will be?
And then what?
The Democrats step in and take over? Hillary is restored to her throne, trumpets blow, rainbows, little sparklies float in the air and all will be right with the world at last?

You're gonna get Pence.

Be damn careful what you wish for.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Looks to me like he's making a connection to trump and Putin and what kind of agreements they may have been concocting.

You mean like this?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Umm no. This is about trump. Not, but but but Hillary.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I certainly do think he will be removed from office.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Can I quote you on this in a couple of years' time?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

That's cute.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
RICO

wouldn't it be a hoot if trump and kushner have to forfeit their assets?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Why am I not surprised all you guys can offer is but but but...???
Thrilling debate. Succinctly auuthored. I can't wait to read the rest of your contributions

This indicates that the investigation is nowhere near wrapping up.
Mueller is looking at every contact trump or his organization of family may have had.
Emin was in trump tower in January of 2016, meeting directly with trump.
He's the one who put together the trump tower meeting with Russians in June of that year.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
More implants and infiltrators will be exposed soon 😎

It's been working well so far.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

......in 2024.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockdisjoint2

That's cute.

She also Hillary would defintely beat Trump last election.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

How bout by christmas.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

How bout by christmas.

What year?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Really well hidden. Those moles must be somewhere near the earth core.
edit on 3152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join