It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions mulling firing FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe before he retires

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Outlier13

What was his crime?
Having a wife who DARED to run as a democrat?
The I.G. report is not out yet . But even if it is found that he was in the wrong (he disputes it) lack of candor is a firable offense but it's not a crime. Shakes head.
Go back to the shallow end before you get hurt.
He also is entitled to some kind of hearing and that will probably put him past Sunday anyway.

Thanks for posting your hypocritical commentary. Here you preach about waiting for the results before passing judgement yet you continually run your mouth here about how guilty Trump is when still no evidence let alone the investigation being complete.

Love that you wacko liberals expose yourself for the absolute hypocrites you are. Proof is right in your post. Now go away and hyperventilate.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: tonycodes

It would be 100% justified for this criminal to be fired. I had always thought Trump trolled McCabe shortly after he "retired" pretty much foreshadowing Trump was going to axe him before his retirement date.

Why do we continue to pay the pensions for criminals?

Wow, I wasn't even aware that he was charged with a crime. What crime was he found guilty of?

For those who REALLY care, the first 5 minutes of tonight's Hannity segment will answer that question. He does a masterful job of connecting the dots, and describing where things stand as of tonight. (3.15.2018)

<< 1   >>

join