It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikki Haley warns: Russia could use chemical weapons in New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley is warning that Russians could attack New York City with chemical weapons !!

She comments on the breaks of the recent chemical possibilities in the UK.

She was addressing the UN Security Council.

Those Russians are bad. Very bad 😵

Nikki Haley warns: Russia could use chemical weapons in New York

New York City could be the next site of a chemical assassination attempt if world leaders fail to punish Russia for its alleged role in poising of a former spy in the United Kingdom, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley warned Wednesday.

“If we don't take immediate concrete measures to address this now, Salisbury will not be the last place we see chemical weapons used,” Haley told the United Nations Security Council. “They could be used here in New York, or in cities of any country that sits on this Council. This is a defining moment.”

Haley raised the specter of new attacks during an emergency council meeting, held at the request of British officials who have accused Russia of using “a military-grade nerve agent” to target a former military intelligence officer who committed treason. Russian diplomats have denied responsibility for the incident, but British investigators say they have identified the poison as a chemical weapon produced by the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ehhh, still Swamp Gas.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So someone is trying to blame Russia for a future 9/11 that rogue elements within our government are planning for us?

Heard.

edit on 3 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Russians aren't necessarily bad. Putin is an Ahole. A murderer. A crook.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well , now we know who may be the next one to get their walking papers.....
Which , in my opinion , shouldn't have been there in the first place...
Palin mini-me...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"Strategy Strategy"

😉

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

So who jumps first, or is it Haley who jumped?

Next to resign or be fired?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
You checked that box right down the middle! Nail hit on the head.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We’re more at risk from being attacked by our own government than Russia.

I’m going to say no, it’s not going to happen from them. Even if something does happen and Russia is the scapegoat I’m still not going to believe it was them.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I would really like to know what her price was to sell her soul to the cabal? But by looking at her eyes I would almost say she is eager for this role.

Oh well, I just hope the rest of the world isn't as dumbed down as we are. I hope they realize that the majority of americans don't agree with these warhawks, at least I hope it is the majority of americans.

I wonder if she actually thinks she is accomplishing something that will better humanity? I highly doubt it and would guess instead it is either ideology of the elites or some type of material reward.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Several things:

This is not the first time that this has happened. Yes Russia has done such before both in its own borders, but also out in other countries. This is nothing new or we should be surprised.

However, the scope and location, is a message, that is 2 fold. The first it is a message to other ex spies and those who have immigrated from Russia, or who have worked with the Russian government, and that would be for them to remain silent.

The other is that this is a message to the rest of the world, that this could happen anywhere to anyone.

And beyond the accusation that it came from Russia, those investigating, have no clue as to how it was delivered and who delivered it.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ummm...I hope none of you are forgetting that she’s McCain’s right hand man...

Songbird speaks from the mouth of his parrot...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow...Russia is going to gas New York City!

Holy Cow!

I'm sure such a claim is backed up by bullet proof evidence. I mean, I know she wouldn't just say some bat s*** crazy, way out there nonsense for political purposes. That would be wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Wonder if Russia would respond to a poll to pick the target? UN, Wall Street, Networks to name a few. Maybe vote for several K street addresses in D.C. Heck, shoot the moon, Senate and House.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This could be a third party trying to cause trouble. I could think of a few countries who might want to do this.

The country’s letters start with an I

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The CIA and NSA know for sure, but I suspect that the "mysterious" Russian ship that comes close to NYC, then heads south to Florida, and then turns back out to open ocean every few months, is "planting" things on our continental shelf.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Perhaps it might be that the US could use chemical weapons in New York too and blame it on the russians

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I dont believe this!
They use'd a chemical weapon!
([ they want us to believe ])
A nerve agent! Its All over the place!
And Sergei Skripal is still alive!
No one died?
who made this so called nerve agent?
because it is no good at all.

and now it looks like they are going to
use it as a excuse to go to war!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley is warning that Russians could attack New York City with chemical weapons !!

Who would even be able to tell?

new topics

top topics

join