It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going on in Our Skies and Water Anomalies?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

link   

link   

(post by JourneymanWelder removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I've heard that too.

Did it like ebb off at the end and echo away, like it was echoing in the sky? I heard it years ago. It's one of many things that brought me to God.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: KTemplar

I've heard that too.

Did it like ebb off at the end and echo away, like it was echoing in the sky? I heard it years ago. It's one of many things that brought me to God.

I can’t remember if it echoed. All I remember was how loud it was, and how shocked I was that only one other person seemed to have heard it also. I truly felt like it was a sign from God, once I realized the Titanic was not actually pulling up next to me on dry land.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I caught this recently OP

Very interesting because there seems to be lots of people seeing rainbow cloud anomalies. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Ball in sky on march 8th

welp, this one is a sun dog. sometimes they have a rainbow appearance. i saw one like this last week, myself -- just not quite as bright. it's related to certain types of moisture or ice crystals in the atmosphere at just the right angle. quite a pretty effect, too.

dead giveaway is, is it at the same height as the sun and about 22 degrees of arc across the sky? sometimes you can see it on both sides if the sky is right, and above the sun too. it's pretty cool.

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I caught this recently OP

that looks like a fairly normal partial arc of rainbow, actually? i got something similar just a couple days ago, during a clear moment on a rainy day. you can't always see the full arc, it kind of depends on the viewing conditions.

edit on 15-3-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
I saw what was referred to in the OP as a "ball rainbow" last fall. We were sitting out in the yard chatting and spotted it to the west in the afternoon. I figured it was just your usual light refraction - a rainbow of a different shape. But the strange thing is, this thing hung there for at least an hour in the same spot. We all found that unusual, as the typical rainbow lasts probably 10 minutes or less before fading out. There was no rain. Usually rainbows occur in the sky opposite the sun after a good rain. This was just a random rainbow spot that made no sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
Seems kind of normal to me, all kings of things in the sky every once in a while, that is if you bother to look up, 99% of the time I dont. That or it could be a glitch in the matrix.

Ah a glitch in the matrix, could be. I personally blame Nibiru, I may have said in another threads that it has left and gone on its way. Well I was lying. But anyways its taking to much processing power in this solar system, slowing things down to say the least, during this current shift, but hey at least no fire or ice doom so far, so thats a plus.

But ya, just random glitches in the matrix, it happens, in fact there are not that many of them, its a completely negligible phenomenon.

Here are my new favorite for this week, planes flying to nowheresville.

My favorite quote from on of the clips in this vid. And I quote' Some kid saying, that plane is hovering, that plane is hovering, and the mom says, I wonder if it ran out of gas? Priceless.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
I wish I could think that logical, but I can't anymore. .

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Hmmm, a mystery indeed....damn you Obama!

Obama used secret time travel tech- AND I HAVE THE PIC TO PROVE IT.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Very cool looking sky anomalies from Florida. Angel wings from angel point in Florida. Not that it means anything, but they sure look amazing. Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Some weird things happened with michigan a few months back we were told it was an asteroid but then never talked about it again. Various people from across the state reported boom, earthquake type boom, bright green flash, or shooting star flash it was all different from different perspectives. Not sure if they even found the asteroid or meteroite? Not sure the correct word for it. Im posting from my phone so sorry about any spelling errors oops.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join