It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going on in Our Skies and Water Anomalies?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
From the South
From the four Corners
They are coming
Are you ready?
Copernicus can not save us any longer

edit on 14-3-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Very cool findings! Wonder if all the water displacement has to do with pole shifting and planet tilting. There seems to increased talk of those subjects lately. Great find! S&F!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: rickymouse

Had you heard the trumpet sounds when they were making their rounds through North America ? I did and let me tell you it made me feel more uneasy than curious..just something about it was kind of overwhelming because it was like the sound was all around you and the animals around the area were going crazy.

Didn't they prove or was it debunked the other day that the trumpet sounds all over the world were the shakedown flights of a new black hyper-sonic plane. Also saw something that the low frequency hums were anomalies in the magnetic field the planet generates.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Baltic Sea anomaly

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: rickymouse

Had you heard the trumpet sounds when they were making their rounds through North America ? I did and let me tell you it made me feel more uneasy than curious..just something about it was kind of overwhelming because it was like the sound was all around you and the animals around the area were going crazy.

Didn't they prove or was it debunked the other day that the trumpet sounds all over the world were the shakedown flights of a new black hyper-sonic plane. Also saw something that the low frequency hums were anomalies in the magnetic field the planet generates.

This is highly doubtful considering two things;

- the sounds have been heard world wide for years now
- the sounds are constant for minutes

Don't know about debunked.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Spinoza might be of some assistance all the same.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
NIce post OP!

We should all know round here by now, that these things are Planet X related!

You don't have long Guys! weeks or months till a threshold is reached and we see a significant natural earth change event and also a mass sighting of the system, which then creates the knock on effect that brings things down:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

mysterious seems to be going on in the night sk

Hello. Bolides? Space trash? Pretty constant source of dim light over large areas no? We are constantly bombarded with little, bright sparklers.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

weeks or months till a threshold is reached and we see a significant natural earth change event and also a mass sighting of the system

Thanks for the update.

I was about pack up and leave tonight to move into my cave.

But this good news just lets me know I have some more time.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Never heard of that thanks for sharing. Bookmarked for more research needed.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Looks like mrMM nailed this report. He claims Biblical flood, but it was more like extremely destructive to Hawaii

www.khon2.com...

"People first," said Lyndsey Haraguchi-Nakayama, who is part of the sixth generation of Haraguchis farming the land. "I had to evacuate staff members make sure everybody is ok."

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

Maui's warning has been extended until 2:45 a.m. Thursday, while a flash flood warning for Kauai was canceled before midnight.

National Weather Service forecasters said east Maui was seeing rainfall rates of 1-2 inches an hour.

In Hana, the flooding closed several roads and forced the closure of Hana Highway. The message from police: Stay off the roads.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Strange times we live in. I'll check out the videos when I have time. S&F

Some of those phenomenon are manifestations of different kinds of "atmospheric optics". Although not terribly rare in some areas I've read that many of the effects are being seen in areas where they haven't before. NLCs are one example that seems to be more common now and seen farther south.

Atmospheric Optics

That's my 2 cents.

-Driver

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Dimensional bleed through?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just ran across this article describing an aurora called "Steve."

Unlike other aurora, this light appears as a wavering 'picket fence' of purple tinged with green, often occurring at lower latitudes than most of the northern lights. Observers have seen the light stick around for between 20 minutes to an hour before vanishing. The discussion among enthusiasts zoomed in on something called a proton aurora, which although not typically considered to be visible were thought to explain some of Steve's odd characteristics.

It turns out that STEVE is a SAID – or a sub auroral ion drift. Previously described as polarisation jets, SAIDs have been known to astronomers for about forty years. They're short-lived, supersonic flows of charged particles that form during a certain phase of an auroral substorm. Substorms occur when lines in our planet's magnetic field suddenly reconfigure, sending showers of high energy charged particles crashing into our atmosphere.

I just thought this would be an interesting addition to thread, a phenomenon that is somewhat new in it's recognition. I don't thunk this is tied to the water but it may be part of sound anomalies at times because of it's speed and temp?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I caught this recently OP

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

link