It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Bitcoin Will Never be Revealed - Google Bans Crypto Ads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Google bans crypto-currency adverts

www.bbc.com...

RIP, Crypto Genius, you shall be missed.

I never noticed his crooked glasses until now, seen it a million times...someone else on Reddit pointed this out. I pretty much stole all of this from Reddit lol.

That ad made me laugh, I wonder how many people clicked it, I never did.

edit on 14-3-2018 by JosephKnecht because: harold

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yeah it will be called fedcoin, and be a cashless system with a ledger copied across the world that can never be erased.

The cia will start it and use a clever, unconfirmed name of Nakimoto Kawasaki Nagasaki.

They will have access to all the ledgers and the power to transfer cash anon.

Why do all these tards want to usher in the worst tyrannical scifi movies, and none of the good ones?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

lol awesome post

There is a new "War on Cryptos"

And you know what they say about catch phrases like "War on Terror", and "War on Drugs"...

Usually the side "we" are at war against gains momentum and strength.

I'm not super bullish on cryptos short-term but longer-term, we'll have to see

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

lol not sure what to say...

I am in it for the money, I have sacrificed my morals and ethics by participating in this fixed market, some of my investments support banks (including the fed), technology that will usher in the 1984 type surveillance utopia, the chinese monsanto, and i am fine with it. I spent too many years on this damn site giving a damn important things that no one else did. Time for me to accept reality and get greedy and play the system while there is still some play left.

I hope you are wrong about them stealing all the ledgers and transferring our cash, that would suck.

This post was more comedy than anything but I understand your concerns.

I still think that Bitcoin was an alphabet agency creation in cahoots with the big money players...that has been discussed on here, I wonder what Reddit Harold has to say about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Glad you liked it

Were you talking about the congressional hearing today in regards to your post about "war on terror"? That was pretty over the top from that one guy.

Yes I am with you, all about the gains right now, just because the market is down does not mean you have to lose money. Even though just holding and waiting for it to bounce back up is the safest way in my opinion.

SInce you are a long term investor this correction/crash probably doesn't have you worried at all. I am for the long term too but I like to play around a little and keep a hot wallet to make some moves if need be. Tether has saved me a few times but is risky and never fool proof.

Happy holding!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Don't worry, good things are happening in the crypto world.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
its sooooo hilarious who gets 'famous' in the media. this guy had a tv show on hbo. wonder how he got that gig? LMFAO

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I am not worried, at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Right on. You need to do what you need to do.

If you go that route, of the short capital gains, I am not completely against it. I mean it's part of the game with trading, but those that day trade are frowned upon because they are just jumping out when others aren't.

If I went the day trade route, I would do it short term, enough to make startup capital in a real buisness.
After that point, I would feel a little better about my income.

Big stock market money is always made on long term growth holds, look at Buffet.

The biggest problem I see with bitcoin, is it will never be a currency that is not fed based.

The feds aren't going to allow the dollar to be replaced, they send the secret service out for simple
counterfiting cases.

They just look at it as a money transfer service, or a dry run for cashless. Imo

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Those ads are banned because they are scams.

But some of them are entertaining

edit on 14 3 18 by projectvxn because: Hit post to early

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I used to see the ad all the time and I thought that it was an image of a young bill gates ?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Funny, you always hear about crypto being used to fund terrorism, or buying drugs, maybe even some wet work. I don't see it that way. Crypto can be used to purchase something with (maybe) some anonymity. I've tracked crypto thefts, it's not that hard. Now trying to find a $20 bill that someone bought drugs with is a little more difficult, MOST illegal "things" are paid for with fiat. Sorry, off topic. I'm a big fan of crypto and the original libertarian ideas that brought it into being.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This is inevitable seeing all the 'get rich quick schemes' related to cryptocurrency. There is nothing wrong with the technology, but there are alot of shady businesses riding the blockchain hypetrain to scam town

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Those ads are banned because they are scams.

But some of them are entertaining

Not all of them were scams but many certainly were, some were even phishing sites that eventually redirect you to the proper exchange (binance for example) once they got the information that they needed to eventually steal your funds.

My favorite scams that I find entertaining (god bless the poor people who fall for them) are the "CZ_Binance (not giving crypto away)" scams. People still send in their ether lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

It's William Grates

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BTPowers

I welcome all discussion, crytpo is an interesting topic that brings people of all walks of life together or pulls them apart lol. This appears to be their stage where they shake the weak hands and institutions keep buying up all the low cost coin before it goes back up so they can sell it off again. I am just holding on to what I have and buying as much as I can while it is down.

You are definitely right about it not being as anonymous as some people think it is. Sure there is no name to a bitcoin address but the wallets can be tracked and you can eventually get caught if you are not careful, this goes for most currencies except for the real private ones that do what they claim.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Yes, I have seen some pretty innovative scams, it is the wild wild west out there.

Throw wall street and politics in the mix and it gets real interesting.

(post by EthanWalters removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Don't worry, good things are happening in the crypto world.

What is Kinesis

Kinetically Charged Yield Bearing Asset Based Monetary System of Shared Economic Wealth
The Kinesis system is an evolutionary step beyond any current monetary system available in the world today. It enhances money as both a store of value and a medium of exchange, and has been developed for the benefit of all.

Kinesis is a monetary system which is focused on minimising risk; maximising return; stimulating velocity. Kinesis is designed to intrinsically promote a rapid rate of adoption.

Read More @ kinesis.money...#/

this krypto is linked to physical gold....also that motivator 'Greed'

edit on nd31153054765702072018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

join