It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haley blames Russia for poisoning ex-spy in UK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I know its not entirely on topic but did anyone else in the UK catch that John Sweeney report on opposing Putin.

That was nuts!

The Russian police arrested him then released him but leaked his full statement and passport to the state run media.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: carewemust

The use of chemical weapons is illegal under a multilateral treaty so it is incumbent on all nations to stand against their use.

OK.. Thanks. I didn't know it was a chemical weapon that killed him. I thought it was poison. Did Kim Jong kill his half-brother with a chemical weapon?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

VX agent a nerve agent.
That is the reason given for NK's latest sanctions using chemical weapons.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 14-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Its interesting how just about everyone other than the Russians believe Russia was behind it. I of course do not expect them to even admit to it but if (or when ) it is proven that they done it then there should be some harsh punishment facing Russia.

Wow, really? You certainly would.

I'm not Russian, so what now?

How you managed to stay on this platform escapes me. ATS is almost certainly controlled by federal dip#s.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

case just to satisfy your curiosity.

it's about more than that. The intelligence community is tainted. Always was. Now it's just more apparent. None of them can be trusted...if you dont want to be a sheep.

Courts cant do a thing about it. They are presented with "made up" facts, backed by documents which they vouch for them selves. Agendas prevail over the truth.

But honestly...I realize that full disclosure of facts in such cases...is impossible. Therefore...I have no solution. It's just a bloody mess all around.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

And it's not my curiousity how do you people organise manhunts if you never release anything about the suspect?

Its not absolute the police and the criminal prosecution service make decisions about what should be released without calling the integrity of the investigation into question. For example during several cases they may release a photo of a murder suspect but they might not divulge full details of the method of murder.

The point is that this is a on-going investigation involving both the intelligence services and SO15 they usually do not give the public full detailed briefings on the progress of their investigations and full details are not usually fully available until the court case and in cases that involve the intelligence services they are even more secretive.

I know that they have released some information, there is some cctv footage taken form inside a shop but it is of poor quality, they have also released what they believe to be the best fitting timeline but information like this is mostly released to get witnesses to come forward.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

How you managed to stay on this platform escapes me. ATS is almost certainly controlled by federal dip#s.

Well it also amazes me how people like you stay on ATS when you post off topic personal diggs at people like that but hey, at least I try to stay on topic and try not to make it all personal

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

it's about more than that. The intelligence community is tainted. Always was. Now it's just more apparent. None of them can be trusted...if you dont want to be a sheep.

Courts cant do a thing about it. They are presented with "made up" facts, backed by documents which they vouch for them selves. Agendas prevail over the truth.

I would have had a lot easier time accepting that Russia
might be to blame if Hillary Clinton and her goons from
the DNC and also the slanderous U.S. media Buzzfeed
were not in Europe as we speak looking to "verify"
AHEM....the Trump Dossier.

Thing is, the Establishment hates Trump and
they hated Brexit. They wanted to keep
Trump out of office and keep that Globalist
ball rolling.

It is most certainly true that those who
are at the top of the totem pole want
to stay there, and no matter what.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well it also amazes me how people like you stay on ATS when you post off topic personal diggs at people like that but hey, at least I try to stay on topic and try not to make it all personal

I was off topic eh? Re-read my post. It was very on topic.

I'm not Russian and offering a counter argument to your stupid post.

Notice how I didn't target you at all... You just assumed I did, probably due to a lack of comprehension skills. It's ok I don't blame you.

My jest and target was ATS itself, not surprised you didn't get that though.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Mind you we are going to see trouble at the world cup and you can bet our supporters will be targeted.
If some die over there It may escalate things.

What into our football hooligans getting there arse kicked by Russian hooligans again?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I know a few people going not one hooligan I'm a bit worried for them.
Oh and everyone calm down a bit eh? I'm sick of mud pit talk tbh.
edit on 14-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I'm highly skeptical. But hey...it's not like it would be too weird for Russia to eliminate one of their former spies. In fact...I think..most countries have done that at one point in history.

The point in the end...as I stated earlier...we will never see any proof. Just spokespersons statement, referring to intelligence community findings. It comes down to faith. Real religious faith in the system, which is often exposed to work against the truth.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Well said, I’m just a bit miffed at being labelled a Russian troll because I think the Russian state and particulary Putin is being set up with this.

The last I heard nobody is actually dead yet thankfully so it would be interesting to hear their statements.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The use of chemical weapons is illegal under a multilateral treaty so it is incumbent on all nations to stand against their use.

I'm guessing you've never seen riot control police in action. I don't know of any country that has a problem using chemical weapons against its own undesirables, and the only nations that criticize them for it are their enemies.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In 2006 the guy in question was arrested in Russia for espionage, they found out that he was the cause that Russian spooks were getting arrested. If they wanted him dead, he would have died then. This is nothing to do with Russia attempting to kill an ex traitor. It's to do with Syria, and Putin threatening to sink the next carrier which fires a load of missiles which come from an American ship into the suburbs of Damascus. It's NATO getting ready to try and make Russia back down on this, and it is serious. It's a false flag, to prepare people for the main event. Welcome to the Russian Federation.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So ...
Nikki is throwing in the towel too !
At what time does Trump generally Twitt his hiring 'n' firing shindig ?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

The police use military grade nerve agents in your country for crowd control?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

The police use military grade nerve agents in your country for crowd control?

To be fair who knows what goes on in latveria

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Yes, most have, if not all.

I've lost faith...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Its interesting how just about everyone other than the Russians believe Russia was behind it. I of course do not expect them to even admit to it but if (or when ) it is proven that they done it then there should be some harsh punishment facing Russia.

This is because it is supposed to be Russia's signature move, so every time it happens, everyone by default believe it to be the russians.

And so do I - but it does beg the question: Why would they want to leave their signature?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join