It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents of slain DNC staffer sue Fox News

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
CONSPIRACY THEORY ALERT

ironically, this is a good way for the Rich family to get answers, without making it look like they are going for answers.
Fox news, to defend itself, is going to subpoena police records, phone records, other locations surveillance, forensic scientist, and so on...you know all the stuff that doesn't add up in this case

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DISRAELI

Emotional harm. It's hurtful to them to hear their son was a traitor to the country.

Why would he be a traitor if he exposed wrongdoings at the DNC?

That's an odd claim. One that no one on the right has ever made as far as I know.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
That's a different issue.
If the media report about the father can be called libellous, then he may have a claim for libel. That's the only way he can go, logically, as the person injured.
The "exploitation for profit" is not easily provable (partly because you can't prove the extent of the profit), is not a criminal offence, and becomes a civil offence only to the person being exploited.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

In today's political climate I wonder if politics has become more important than family.

I'm not accussing them of such thing as I don't have all the info but I wouldn't be surprised if was or if they are being manipulated in a certain way?

I think foxnews is a pos just like cnn and mnbc along with the two party system .

However if that was my son and it's an strange case like that with lots of questions still in the air, I would hope every news agency would bring focus to the murder.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: neo96
Well then I hope CNN gets sued for exploiting those deaths in Parkland Florida, and every other similar event.

I wonder if Perkins Coe is representing them.

This shows the insanity of what is going on. how in the world are the two remotely related?? Hannity has been spouting conspiracy theories for Seth Rich for a long time now. The msm just puts a giant spotlight on an issue and then moves on. Far different situations...

The what aboutisms from the right have become simply scary. The ability to deflect your own bull is equally impressive and disturbing.

Hannity is being sued by the family. I would think the family knows more about the details of their sons death than some political junky hack. Its that simple. And they will win too, because they are in the right. Hannity just couldnt let it go...

So who killed him?

Have the cops found out and why?

I smell a clinton.

Sue me.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Seths parents are alive.

What does Adam schiff have to say about this?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Emotional harm. It's hurtful to them to hear their son was a traitor to the country.

Who is saying he was a traitor?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Excellent. Fox needs to pay through the nose for what they put that family through.

Yea, how dare Fox news attempt to get to the bottom of this story.. I mean, it was obviously a botched robbery and nothing else.. These criminals who shot and killed Seth Rich were obviously first time crooks, which is why they left his wallet, watch, phone, and all other valuable items... Also, kinda odd how Julian Assange and Kim Dotcom (and others) have all alluded to Seth being the DNC leaker...

Its obvious the family is scared, and they're likely being pressured by some deep state entity to stay quiet or else things could get worse for the Rich family...

When Fox does this, its horrible, but when CNN/MSNBC does it, its journalism.... Screw respecting families wishes. Seth Rich's murder makes zero sense, has not been properly investigated and stinks to high hell... Of course investigative journalists (what remain) will want to get to the bottom of this
edit on 14-3-2018 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Actually they pushed there own political agenda, exploiting the children of incident, as well as blocked any commentary of views or facts that countered their narrative. Now they are pushing this walkout for control bull#, because they are promoting this carp. If this law suit go through, then EVERY NEWS FORMAT will be sued, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc. ALL of them. Also even tho everyone hates it, fake news, conspiracies, sports, etc are ALL protected speech. This law suit would be the nail in the coffin for freedom of speech.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Who doesn't love money you don't have to earn?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

In today's political climate I wonder if politics has become more important than family.

I'm not accussing them of such thing as I don't have all the info but I wouldn't be surprised if was or if they are being manipulated in a certain way?

I think foxnews is a pos just like cnn and mnbc along with the two party system .

However if that was my son and it's an strange case like that with lots of questions still in the air, I would hope every news agency would bring focus to the murder.

In my personal opinion. There is a big difference between bringing focus on a murder and claiming to have it all solved and pointing to a conspiracy theory. Again, just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Interesting thought, however this still opens the lines to curtail freedom of speech. I am not against someone suing over liable mind you, but this lawsuit is a slippery cliff not even a slope.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Assange.
Donna Brasile.

Odd bedfellows.

edit on 14-3-2018 by FlyingFox because: ETA pic

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

In my personal opinion. There is a big difference between bringing focus on a murder and claiming to have it all solved and pointing to a conspiracy theory. Again, just my 2 cents.

1. I don't watch foxnews so I cant say for sure , but I really doubt even foxnews would be that stupid to claim to have it solved it. However, I wouldn't be completely surprised if they went passed full retard either, so if you have a video demonstrating it, post it.

2. With billions on the line and our existing corrupted political environment, not only do conspiracy theory have a habit of being proven true , but they are often the more logical explanation.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Some of us knew years in advance Hillary had an open server. No one cared
Some of us knew months in advance a DNC insider was about to release all the goods on the Cliton BS. No one listened.

No police body camera footage released. Seth’s laptop MIA. Family is being consoled by a DNC cleaner. Donna openly thanked him for bieng a hero and stated she was scared for her life when he died. Lawyers for Bernie found executed. Video of Seth asking why Bernie votes are not being counted. Assange hinting of him as leaker. FBI and NSA denied access to DNC server to confirm hard evidence. Doctored evidence used to support Russian narritive. Seth had unlimted access to the servers. etc...etc... on and on.

Nothing to see here its 100% solved.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The judge dismissed the case against Fox News.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join