It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Physicist Stephen Hawking dies at the age of 76 – family

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I pray for his soul but would it matter to him or would he think I'm wasting my TIME?(

He doesn't need your prayers, he now knows.

If there is a god, and he is merciful, then he will have mercy, is there any choice? If not then what are you banking on?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Lol, except the robot voice no longer applies...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I pray for his soul but would it matter to him or would he think I'm wasting my TIME?(

If there is a god, and he is merciful, then he will have mercy, is there any choice? If not then what are you banking on?

Let's see him find out and blow his hole existence, or justify his very worthlessness.

Just a bunch of atoms. Like a rock or a puppy fed to a turtle.

He's here and then he's not.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Kandinsky

Lol, except the robot voice no longer applies...

Sheldon is gonna be sad.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Gotta believe.

Unless you think last minute confessions count. After he writes a book that says you don't need God?

I think he and his chair will burn.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno I broke down in tears tonight hearing the news. And doing so right now. This man helped shape the world with his wisdom and knowledge. Thank you and god speed.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS

More to follow.

NEWS

Why is it not good news? every has to die sometime and Stephen hawking, depending on which one your referring to, has to die sometime too.

Funny how out of all the people in the world who have that disease who rarely live beyond their 20s hes the only one who has lived for what is it, 70 odd years.

Funny too, that depending on which Stephen Hawking you are talking about, the one with the long teeth or the one with the short teeth, there seems to have been several Stephen Hawkings over the years, just like there are no two Julian Assanges, especially the since the original one got sick one night at the Ecuadorian embassy and had to be taken away in an ambulance and has never since made another appearance on the balcony;; according to many courses.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: CaptainBeno I broke down in tears tonight hearing the news. And doing so right now. This man helped shape the world with his wisdom and knowledge. Thank you and god speed.

Oh plueeeze!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Requiestat in pace, he proved the theory of mind over matter by destroying the life expectancy of motor neurone disease. Somewhere in the universe, a great mind has been born if you believe in the theory of consciousness being stronger than entropy.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

He's here and then he's not.

That is how we will all end up no matter what we thought. You are just speculating cause it makes you feel right. In the end nobody knows.

edit on 14-3-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy
Stop trolling dude. He is one of my idols and now one is gone. I used to have respect for you but now no. Go to bed instead of trolling

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Stop trolling dude. He is one of my idols and now one is gone. I used to have respect for you but now no. Go to bed instead of trolling

Yeah he was a thing and i bought his book. A brief history of time.

Too early to go to bed.

Sorry about your idol. Truly but let's be real.

He didn't believe in God.

So he is nothing now, just like he wants it.

Just dead.

no soul, no nothing.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy You are still being a troll to others. Let others have a place to grief and leave them alone.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

He never said no soul. He said that he didn't believe in god how others believed.

He said: "These laws may have been ordained by God but it seems that he does not intervene in the universe to break the laws, at least once he has set the universe going."

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
sounds like Albert.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

He didn't believe in God.

So he is nothing now, just like he wants it.

He is a legend, that is what he is. He will be immortal in the archives of human history.
edit on 14/3/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy You are still being a troll to others. Let others have a place to grief and leave them alone.

Bummer, he doesn't give a crap about his mortal coils.

It's all over for him.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
WOW dude just wow. Have you no remorse?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

RIP Stephen, free of that vessel now. Hope you enjoy the side of this universe you were not able to previously explore.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Nothingness isn't so bad, certainly better than infinity in a Utopia where nothing bad ever happens, who'd want to spend eternity in such a facade... and it's highly unlikely such a place even exists so I'm sorry to say there's a 99.9% chance you will turn to nothing but dust when you die.
edit on 14/3/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join