It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Issue Loading Site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Will check that out, thanks! Already like Firefox, as it happens. Yeah, figured it was something like that, but better to be sure someone is aware, just in case it was something else! Seems to have cleared up for now, at any rate.

Thanks again for link. Always like seeing new methods.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Was in last night, and no problems, but this evening, when trying to load the site, kept getting "reload" notices on the browser, and it took a lot of tries to even be able to click to log in. Very odd, and never seen this before. No browser changes, either, so no idea why it's acting like that. Some add issue, maybe? If there is one that is trying to redirect, that could cause such a thing. Whatever it is, just letting ya'll know, so someone can look for problems.

Amazed people still login and out.....bookmark your signed in page...ta do..no loading issues... many of us never log in any site...and never ever have issues!

I am perhaps funny about that, but I don't leave anything logged in, at all. Not even sites I use daily. No saved passwords, none of that. I don't think a simple bookmark saves that way on my browser, since it's set to not remember passwords, and cookies are, as a rule, deleted when the browser is closed.

Let me just say.. I'm signed into 7 emails, 2 browsers.. and without counting.. Some 12-13 websites..

Never any issues... And have done this for years.. CLICK... and I'm there.

Just something to consider... And I did get that idea from the mods here...

Hey! Good luck!

Oh, it would be faster, I am sure, but I don't log in to that many places, anyway. A handful, to chat and comment, Netflix on occasion, if it's very late, instead of using the TV, and email now and then. Not really a big deal to type in a password. Have used two browsers on occasion.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Was in last night, and no problems, but this evening, when trying to load the site, kept getting "reload" notices on the browser, and it took a lot of tries to even be able to click to log in. Very odd, and never seen this before. No browser changes, either, so no idea why it's acting like that. Some add issue, maybe? If there is one that is trying to redirect, that could cause such a thing. Whatever it is, just letting ya'll know, so someone can look for problems.

Amazed people still login and out.....bookmark your signed in page...ta do..no loading issues... many of us never log in any site...and never ever have issues!

I am perhaps funny about that, but I don't leave anything logged in, at all. Not even sites I use daily. No saved passwords, none of that. I don't think a simple bookmark saves that way on my browser, since it's set to not remember passwords, and cookies are, as a rule, deleted when the browser is closed.

Let me just say.. I'm signed into 7 emails, 2 browsers.. and without counting.. Some 12-13 websites..

Never any issues... And have done this for years.. CLICK... and I'm there.

Just something to consider... And I did get that idea from the mods here...

Hey! Good luck!

Oh, it would be faster, I am sure, but I don't log in to that many places, anyway. A handful, to chat and comment, Netflix on occasion, if it's very late, instead of using the TV, and email now and then. Not really a big deal to type in a password. Have used two browsers on occasion.

Understood!

For me personally? I don't need to log in and out of sites in general... Just stay logged on... Not really about being "fast"...just convenient.

Cya! Thanks... MS

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Something like this has just happened to me. I created a thread and there were a few replies so I tried replying to one of them and got a message saying Reload and I was not permitted to post in that forum.

I've logged out and back in a few times and there is no sign of the thread I created.

I suppose I'll find out if I've been banned for the thread I made when I hit the Reply button on this post!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well, I'm still here but the original thread is still missing. Hmmm...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join