It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2018 Pennsylvania Special Election House Live Results

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Only 540 votes separate them now

link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: RazorV66

I'd like to see more Dem candidates like Lamb. After 35 years of being registered as a Dem, I finally registered as Independent. I've never believed in voting straight ticket. Dems need more middle of the road, even slightly conservative candidates. They need to dump Pelosi. If they would do that I'd consider registering as Dem again.

I am starting to like Lamb more after reading this......

He has eschewed the national Democratic brand, saying he would not support House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi as speaker.

Lamb says he personally opposes abortion but accepts the Supreme Court’s 1973 Roe vs. Wade landmark decision allowing abortion as the law of the land. He favors enforcing existing gun laws and improving the current system of background checks over setting new gun restrictions.

Definitely not a loony Leftist with those views.

www.reuters.com...

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

They are thw worst here and ive lived in the other Sen strongholds

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh no, that kills my 723.

link   

Perhaps why he may be ineffective. Ideals like that don't jive well in da swamp.

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Man miller pulling those 1k votes away must be pissing both front runners off. lol

Now imagine the differences that count be made if people would quit being chickens#s and start voting for those alternates more often. You're fed a line of BS that they're useless/pointless/laughable. Swing the votes over, and R & D will have a reckoning breathing down their neck.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There are actually more registered Democrats in that district although they tend to be more conservative. So, no it's not huge. It's really meaningless because you have a conservative running against a conservative in a conservative district. Lamb actually could run in either party and be considered moderate/conservative and he certainly is running away from the Dem leadership. If he's true to his word, he actually lines up,well with Trump.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Looks like an automatic recount, and waiting for absentees.
Some areas are saying they will not have results tonight.
So... I don't think we will know the winner until at least tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Another great lesson to learn from this thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Looks like an automatic recount

Pennsylvania doesn't have an automatic recount in that distract.

It's down to the absentee ballets.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
98% with lamb 700 votes ahead!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The secretary of the commonwealth must order a recount if any of the following conditions are met:[4]

a candidate for statewide office was defeated by 0.5 percent or less of all votes cast for the office

Recount laws in PA

or... that may be for state not federal.
I need to check again, because the above is what I was thinking of...

edit on 3/13/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Perhaps why he may be ineffective. Ideals like that don't jive well in da swamp.

Possibly but he sounds like a reasonable guy anyway.
I am actually surprised they put him out there with ideas like that.
Opposes abortion personally but agrees that it is the law....won’t support Pelosi?....isn't screaming ban all guns like they normally do.
I wonder what his views on “Sanctuary Cities” are?
If he accepts that Roe v. Wade is the law, then he should definitely be against harboring illegals because......well....it’s against the law.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I don't believe he is a moderate Dem for one second. He may have talked a good game to possibly win this election, but when push comes to shove, he will vote with the progressives that control the Dems in DC

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't think this PA election is all that significant in the big picture.. Seems like this Lamb guy is pretty moderate anyway..BUT, these close calls are fun. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

I don't believe he is a moderate Dem for one second. He may have talked a good game to possibly win this election, but when push comes to shove, he will vote with the progressives that control the Dems in DC

Troooth.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It is not a statewide election

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Yeah, that's true. Politicians all talk a lot of talk to appease voters. Always have.

link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Yeah I am sure that, in typical Dem fashion, he told the Dems in control...”I will lie my ass off to get elected. If I win, I will be your puppet”

link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, I agree. The rule above only applies to state elections, as far as I can see.

News are reporting the automatic recount will take place. But they may be mistaken.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join