It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Hired Fusion GPS To Investigate Romney

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The Barack Obama presidential campaign hired Fusion GPS in 2012 to dig up dirt on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, according to a book released on Tuesday.

The Obama campaign hid its payments to Fusion GPS through its law firm, Perkins Coie. The arrangement is similar to the one that the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee used to pay Fusion for its investigation of then-candidate Donald Trump in 2016.

Obama Campaign Hired Fusion GPS To Investigate Romney

It's getting harder to tell who ran Clinton's campaign, when the playbook seems to be all Obama's.

The surveillance, the unmasking, the spurious leaks, fake news & dossier....

....and she still lost.

Obama was knee deep in it, and let there be no doubt, he still is.

Nothing is surprising anymore.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Well, you see the Secretary General of the UN is typically chosen from a non 1st world country.

Obama's narcicism knowing no bounds, has designs on that position.

So the USA needs to be reduced to a third world nation...what better vehicle than Hillary Clinton and the DNC?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Obama gone and not even relevant anymore. Clinton lost and is just a sick old woman; this obsession with "hasbeens" seems odd when the current WH is so interesting.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Obama gone and not even relevant anymore. Clinton lost and is just a sick old woman; this obsession with "hasbeens" seems odd when the current WH is so interesting.

Typical.
The more of their crimes that are exposed, the faster you deflect.
There is not a Dem anywhere that has a shred of integrity left.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The obsession entirely belongs to the pantheon of 'hasbeens' with Trump.

So much so, they don't even pretend anymore to have a political platform or ideological framework that expands beyond their single objective...getting Trump out of the WH by any means possible.

edit on 13-3-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Typical.
The more of their crimes that are exposed, the faster you deflect.
There is not a Dem anywhere that has a shred of integrity left.

By the time November rolls around do you think Clinton and Obama narratives will win any votes? Do you think the voting public give's a sh!t about what those 2 has beens are doing or have done. This is going to be a kick ass midterm election.
Only time will tell what the perfect platform will be and it will soon be upon us. I got a sweet gig with the state GOP again. Those classes in media production at the community college are paying off....bigly!!

The Lamb vs. Saccone race will be indicative of the future ala November. It's all just a game.
edit on 13-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

OMG..just wait until the results of the 4 ongoing investigations begin to be released! Just like this Obama spying on Romney thing, there are undoubtedly many more Obama-initiated dirty tricks to be found.

We're seeing the same pattern emerging from the Obama administration that sunk and jailed so many Chicago politicians over the past 30 years. Chicago politicians taught Obama everything they know. HINT HINT...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I am so sick of hearing that Clinton and Obama are gone.
No they aren't!!
It is STILL their dirty work that is tearing this country apart! They were dirty as hell and something needs to be done about it. Had it not been for their dirty work Trump would be sailing along but instead the MSM and the Clinton/Obama resistance are still fighting tooth and nail against saving our country.

Luckily the Persistence will not be put off by people like you tell us to look elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Am still asking myself, "Exactly where the Hell did Obama come from?"

The dude came from out of the blue and was suddenly the President of the mother frikkin' United States of America. Exactly how the -snip- does that happen? And now, just as mysteriously, he's disappeared like a fart in the wind.

This is ATS ... amIright?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No.
Obama is keeping himself relevant, and so is Hillary.

As long as they are putting themselves out there, they will stay relevant.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I am so sick of hearing that Clinton and Obama are gone.
No they aren't!!
It is STILL their dirty work that is tearing this country apart! They were dirty as hell and something needs to be done about it. Had it not been for their dirty work Trump would be sailing along but instead the MSM and the Clinton/Obama resistance are still fighting tooth and nail against saving our country.

Luckily the Persistence will not be put off by people like you tell us to look elsewhere.

And yet Hillary is hanging out with her grandbabies and signing books. No indictments from the Trump WH even though Donald campaigned on "crooked Hillary".... Ever wonder why?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Olaru,

Ensuring criminal behaviour is exposed and perps get the jail they deserve is not an obsession; this is normal.

What is abnormal are leftists like you and the left in general that wish to normalize every possible criminal behaviour and deviancy.

Obama and Hillary's actions ARE criminal, the worst in US history, much worse than Watergate.
edit on 13-3-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Obama and Hillary's actions ARE criminal, the worst in US history, much worse than Watergate.

Shouldn't there be indictments by now from the WH, it's been well over a year!! I think the "crooked Hillary" narrative from Trump as he continues to campaign around the country is just playing to his far right base. When is Donald going to do something about her or Obama?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Shouldn't there be indictments by now from the WH, it's been well over a year!! I think the "crooked Hillary" narrative from Trump as he continues to campaign around the country is just playing to his far right base. When is Donald going to do something about her or Obama?

When everything is in order and facts are proven to be facts.
You don't rush to prosecute people that can have you killed.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Oh but Russia! Russia! Well this is an interesting
twist here; we have Steele directly linked to
a sex tryst in the Kremlin.
This same book out by Michael Isikoff reveals that
there is a direct link to Steele and the Kremlin by
way of the lover of a Kremlin Official.

www.washingtontimes.com...

So another link to Clinton, Obama and Russia!

Trump haters are going to have a hard time
with that as Isikoff also wrote the
NYT piece that was used as backup
for the dossier to get the FISA.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Drop this "narrative" newspeak garbage.

I know all of this is clearly way, way above your head, but let me make it simple, even for YOU.

Keeping classified information at home is illegal.
ILLEGAL, as in a FELONY.

Petreaus got prosecuted for a few classified documents. Hillary had THOUSANDS

Understand ?
Clear enough ?

If not, read slower.
...and, stop being so gullible.

Libtards....

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

That's what crossed my mind when Bob Mueller started indicting people for old tax evasion and lying to the FBI crimes. Russian collusion...NOT.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The "Q" phrase "These People Are Stupid" is not an exaggeration. Not in the least.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cigarettes
Am still asking myself, "Exactly where the Hell did Obama come from?"

The dude came from out of the blue and was suddenly the President of the mother frikkin' United States of America. Exactly how the -snip- does that happen? And now, just as mysteriously, he's disappeared like a fart in the wind.

This is ATS ... amIright?

Questionable education
Community Organizer
Congress - in which 1) He was not present for votes or 2) he voted present

As Barry was a citizen of Indonesia and was a CIA plant there at a sensitive time , the CIA owed him.
CIA -What would you like in return ?
Barry - To be Caliph of the USA
CIA - Done

I jest...
Or do I ?
"Only my hairdresser knows for sure..."

edit on 3/13/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So far reps ae foing well in the mid terms. thedems have 24 seats to defend vs 8 or so Rep if i remember.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join