It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahhh....Video States More Than Half Of Millennials Are Going Through "Quarter Life Crisis"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

My logic is to dismantle the pension system and stop forcing me to pay someone who isnt producing a value.

Perfectly logical.

Have you ever looked into unfunded liabilities?

Massive massive market corrdctions are in the near future and California will be first
edit on 13-3-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

My logic is to dismantle the pension system and stop forcing me to pay someone who isnt producing a value.

Perfectly logical.

No, that's retirement. If pensions are promised its the responsibility of the employer to make sure it's viable.

That's not logical, that's short changing someone who put in their time (usually decades).

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Its not my responsibility to ensure you get paid for doing nothing.

Stop being so entitled. Get off your lazy behind and go earn your living like the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You should rise above people saying millennials are rubbish, every older generation moans about the younger generation for being weak.
"when I was a lad we walked eight miles just t get a cup of mouldy milk for our Christmas dinner, eeeee. You young uns are weak with your shops and fancy mechanical pants" for example.
Oh and to my fellow older people give them a break I have met plenty of hard working decent millennials.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I'm really not offended by it but I do enjoy the counter argument.

Also I'm tired of paying peoples pensions so I am raisibg awareness with ny age group so we can vote to end it.

No more lazy entitled boomers collecting money for doing nothing.

Fun little game isnt it?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Its not my responsibility to ensure you get paid for doing nothing.

Stop being so entitled. Get off your lazy behind and go earn your living like the rest of us.

Retirement is a an extension of your work.

I think you're to vested in this subject.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

No more lazy entitled boomers collecting money for doing nothing.

Fun little game isnt it?

As a millennial, you're fitting the description of the very people who said ignorant things in an attempt to get a rise out or young people. They succeeded.

What you're talking about isn't a solution, it's furthering societal problems and economic ones.

End the pension! I'm tired of paying it!

Then you'll pay the Medicare and other elderly welfare programs.

You can't solve problems by undercutting the elderly who worked for it.

You taking jabs just because a very select minority is trashing millennials is the the same thing they did. It solves nothing.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah well we are f;ked if there is WW3.

Imagine trying to draft these wimps and teach them to use a gun?!!!

Remember fragging?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

You should rise above people saying millennials are rubbish, every older generation moans about the younger generation for being weak.
"when I was a lad we walked eight miles just t get a cup of mouldy milk for our Christmas dinner, eeeee. You young uns are weak with your shops and fancy mechanical pants" for example.
Oh and to my fellow older people give them a break I have met plenty of hard working decent millennials.

We lived in a paper cup at the bottom of a lake.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Right?!?!

These sissies need to take a dose of reality and go look at our older citizens in the military.

Our military is strong because it is comprised of only 4% young people. If it was more, it would be Canadian.

Got a problem with our military buddy? Go tell them. They're probably mostly all younger than you...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

And one more thing, I think it's kind of sad people say things like this. Personally it doesn't really get to me. I was raised right and once I was 18 it was sink or swim. I'm breathing so it's all good.

While you may be jabbing or trolling to get a rise out of select young people (it will work)....

Imagine being a twenty something coming back from the Middle East and reading comments like that from their elders....

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

And one more thing, I think it's kind of sad people say things like this. Personally it doesn't really get to me. I was raised right and once I was 18 it was sink or swim. I'm breathing so it's all good.

While you may be jabbing or trolling to get a rise out of select young people (it will work)....

Imagine being a twenty something coming back from the Middle East and reading comments like that from their elders....

Try getting spit on and called baby killers from your peers.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Try getting spit on and called baby killers from your peers.

I have. Plenty of my opinions aren't popular with my peers.

I'm an individual. Plenty of people of many demographics don't like my opinions.

But seriously.... You just spoke ill of most of this nations military. And by your words, they're wimps who can't shoot.

That's your offer to debate? Even if it's a joke, honestly I'd have to imagine there would be some soldiers who had blood on foreign soil who don't get the joke.
edit on 13-3-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

We were too poor to live in a lake.

We had to survive with gutter water.

AND WE APPRECIATED IT!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

a reply to: nerbot

I find these millenials quite entertaining actually. I love to mess with those fragile delicate minds and see the fury and frustration of reality close in around them.

Haha. Like it's that easy to find dumbasses in real life. YouTube is easy. Pick what age and demographic, you'll find what you want online.

The real world is mainly regular people of all ages.

Dumbasses are all around. Only the stoopid can't see them.
edit on 13/3/2018 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We were too poor to live in a lake.

We had to survive with gutter water.

AND WE APPRECIATED IT!

Isn't that called youth?

Most of us have been there in some way shape or form.

I'm not hurting, and we got snow last weekend. I made a good ol' pot of black beans with salt pork and corn bread. It was incredible.

I'm not above my past, I still love dishes that many scoff at.

To be honest, the Republican party is making itself as unapproachable as the Democrat party is.

Please, tell me what young people are going to flock to the right when they chit on them for being young.

Just like the left will call you anything but a child of God if you don't follow their ideology.

Its getting ridiculous. My bet is either both parties die or a third gets some power.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

a reply to: nerbot

I find these millenials quite entertaining actually. I love to mess with those fragile delicate minds and see the fury and frustration of reality close in around them.

Haha. Like it's that easy to find dumbasses in real life. YouTube is easy. Pick what age and demographic, you'll find what you want online.

The real world is mainly regular people of all ages.

Dumbasses are all around. Only the stoopid can't see them.

Of course they are. While you boast being able to mess with the fragile minds of the youth merely with words....

Actually, I agree. You can. Many are so easily triggered. And by words! I mean seriously. How coddled do you have to be to lose your composure just because someone said some words?

Next year I'm going to use my charity connections to start a foundation to ban assault riffles. We have a lot of lawyers that can use lobbyists connections to get some good traction. (all a lie to prove a point, I'm actually pro gun)

My point is I could easily trigger my elders with merely words and opinions. And don't give me the "but that's violating my rights!" (which I'd half way agree)

But if you cherish the second ammendment... It's there to protect the first.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It's not partisan.

Every generation dumps on the next generation.

For example. . .

Grog: Look at boy. Him have wheel. When me was boy we had no wheel. We dragged carcass to fire pit to feed.

Grog jr,: Look at old man, him scoff at me using wheel. Old man bad. Me throw him in fire pit or send to second-rate nursing home.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'll give you that. And I'll also also appreciate that while you are clearly partisan, you're consistent. I've seen you disagree with your party when they go against the stated ideology.

That being said, there is no future with the division on every front in this country.

Right vs left, Black vs white, generations vs other generations.....

It's encouraged and rewarded. Sad to think only 17 years ago we tore down those walls only to erect them back up. 9/11 was in vein, this country wouldn't know unity if it hit their biggest buildings with the power to bring them down.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I don't have a party.

no one would show up and I even had balloons

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join