It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with Disclosure; why the government and insiders are afraid to tell us what is going on

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yes, main witness that I was affiliated with was told that if he didn't shut his mouth that he would lose his job, his house and they would take his wife and kids away from him. I heard this. 1968. Two guys in a air force blue 4 door Plymouth who showed up a few days after the close encounter.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: spacemanjupiter
I've at times suspected there is something terrible that we don't know about this reality. One thing I agree with is that the reason for secrecy is more than just ETH or IDH. It may be something outrageous such as they feed on us, physically or mentally.

How about this? None of us are actually a singular person, but rather we're made up of a mish-mash of thousands of smaller individual chunks that together mimic what we understand to be a "personality." And these chunks don't even properly live in our reality, but rather have attached themselves to people as a kind of mental conveyance for amusement.

you are an interesting fellow sometimes..

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Yes, main witness that I was affiliated with was told that if he didn't shut his mouth that he would lose his job, his house and they would take his wife and kids away from him. I heard this. 1968. Two guys in a air force blue 4 door Plymouth who showed up a few days after the close encounter.

Did the "two Airforce guys" walk with a weird gait, did either of them have
olive skin, or anything unusual like that? Or don't you have those details?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No they were quite human. One the big talker was an over weight hard has sweating all over the place as he and my dad bickered.

edit on 17-5-2018 by Logarock because: n

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

By the way now and tell me is this some BS? You ask a question, get a response and have some dumbass Hollywood quip comeback. Maybe you are with the assholes.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I'm not telling you it's BS!

You must not read my posts, or pay any attention to them.

I was asking the usual questions, to see which faction had shown up.

I 100% took you at your word.

Kev

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Ok then no, they were very regular pain in the ass humans. I take your ref to be the holly wood cover story, two guys, maybe in black maybe not. LOL Hollywood doing a bit of flim flam for the power boys.......cause they know dam well that most, thousands remember the "pair" clowns that visited witnesses.

And just think how you would have felt if you call the "got youer back government" hay I really did see a UFO and they send out a goon team. That would burst your bubble about murica and shzit.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Oh my bubble about 'merica burst many years ago.

I'm an 8 year military veteran.. been to a war zone.. shot at..
kept awake for 4 days sometimes..

and I'm not happy with 'merica and it's attitudes towards it's
own citizens, not to mention veterans, these days.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Yep mericas citizens have been and still are stocking up as a direct response to our governments actions at all levels and all things. For all we know Trump may simply be a pacifier for elements about to explode.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yep they or we or them or all of us have had anti grav craft from the 70s on

edit on 17-5-2018 by Logarock because: n

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

well we will have to agree to disagree on some things, but mainly
I was agreeing that the government isn't afraid to brutalize it's
citizens.. experiment on them.. lie to them nonstop.. and mistreat
veterans. Like John McCain.. the way he's been treated is just
shameful. He's an american hero.

But that's politics. I'll stop there.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
S&F for a well formulated and coherent in its toughts OP

I'm trying to tackle this from a different angle here. Lets see.

Assuming , as mentioned before, it is our collective consciousness that shapes reality. If so the ones in control damn well know it, that might be the reason why there's such a big effort in controlling the narrative trough mainstream media. And a certain panicking about the internet going "rampant". It has become increasingly harder to control the information, hence the narrative is changing uncontrollable.

Maybe they didn't made up their mind and are just not shure yet which of the scenarios would be most beneficial for the powers that be.

So they make different claims and study the impact it has on humans. It is a long term study. Once concluded the studies there will be full disclosure.

Or maybe each and every scenario is true, and it would really shatter everything.

I haven't made my mind up to anything yet. And will probably keep it like that, until i have a first hand experience that doesn't leaves any room for interpretation.

I never was a believer.

NC

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

no we agree, there is some loss of communication in the written word here. But yes we are in agreement

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
you are an interesting fellow sometimes..

MANY interesting fellows!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

LOL

I was just glad that someone else threw that hypothesis out..

I've been writing about it for many years.

Kev

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
But if reality is what people believe it is, why hasnt Santa Claus appeared with reindeers, elves and all?
Lots of small children believe in him.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

some ufo sightings might have been santa-claus indeed

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Well something like 25% of earlier "UFO sightings" actually
ARE described in terms of dwarves, elves and faeries.
Another 25% are things like goofy robots and other silly
stuff.

But not Santa so much, though there have been some.. and
in fact originally Saint Nicholas was patterned after a
demon thing that ate children in the Black Forest of
Germany.

But that said, you'd think that Farrah Fawcet naked
would have been materialized quite a few times,
and presumably hasn't.

So that tells us, that despite the human input being
important, the "base phenomenon" won't do just
*anything*.

And with that, there are clues to be had.

Kev

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
And with that, there are clues to be had.

Exactly. Critics can suggest that people see those typical gray aliens because the media is full of them. It's even been suggested that Betty and Barney Hill were influenced by an episode of the Outer Limits with an alien in it (even though nobody could prove that they ever saw the show, and the alien on it was not like the kind they described).

But if that were the case, then how come nobody (that I know of) has reported seeing Predator type aliens, or even the xenomorphs from the Alien movie series? Or how about the aliens from Pandora in Avatar, one of the most popular movies ever?

There's something about the phenomenon that only allows certain kinds of things to manifest. Why? Maybe because some things are inherently more real (or can be) than others. For some unknown reason.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
. a reply to: schuyler

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join