It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all, I'm the Narrator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi everyone, LONG time reader (decade or so), finally decided to sign up. I held off on signing up for so long because I tend to enjoy reading and listening to what others have to say way more than creating my own content, but in the last several months I've felt a change in myself, as well as the site, and decided to join to help grow the feeling in myself that I'm actually pretty good at presenting ideas and inspiring creative thought.
I chose my name for a specific reason: As a narrator, I'm going to take the "view from above" so to speak, and err on the side of impartiality in all discussions. That doesn't mean I feel superior to anyone (I don't), the view from above is just the position in space from which a narrator sees a story unfolding. Yes, I have my beliefs in what is real or not, as well as a personal political bent, what would be good vs bad for the world, etc., and those beliefs will probably come out here or there, but that doesn't mean that I think I'm right, and it doesn't mean that I think you're right either. I've noticed the site morphing into an "I'm right you're wrong and dumb" forum recently, not just in politics, but even in the Alien & UFO forum (that isn't an UFO and you're stupid for thinking it is), and I'm really hoping to stay out of all that useless arguing, read and contribute to what I find interesting and important, and stay on track with our motto, Deny Ignorance.
As for what I find interesting and important, you'll most likely find me in the Cryptozoology forum, as well as Aliens & UFOs, Paranormal, Ancient Civilizations, as well as dipping in and out of the political forums, as what is going on in our world is too important to ignore.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to hanging out with all of you!

-Narrator

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Are you posting from a UFO? And welcome narrator. Which celebrity's voice should we imagine you narrating in?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

I have this one Guns and Roses song bouncing around my single brain cell...
Welcome to the Jungle!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ha, I wish I was coming to you from a UFO, that'd be cool. But I'm in the US of A. The obvious voice is Morgan Freeman, but I think I'd prefer Mike Rowe, Freeman is a little too monotone for my liking. Soothing, but not accurately portraying my feelings, haha.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I can only imagine what the narrators voice to any ATS thread would sound like but regardless, I bid you welcome and hope you enjoy it here.

"And now, jadies and lentilmen, our host...."

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Are you posting from a UFO? And welcome narrator. Which celebrity's voice should we imagine you narrating in?

This guys who else?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

"And now, jadies and lentilmen, our host...."

And all this time I thought it was Hades and Spentilmen...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The Narrator puts-on his pyjamas, and his favorite old slippers.
He sits down before his pc, and lites his pipe.
He is wondering if, after all this time, he should finally come-out of the shadows, and create a profile on ATS.

He takes the plunge, and signs-up for a new account.
He chooses a picture of Susan Boyle as his avatar, and sets-about writing his introductory thread.

He is welcomed by Nothin.

To be continued...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join