It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite Video Evidence, The Pentagon Isn’t Taking UFOs Serious Enough

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Most reports are ignored.
I served as deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence for the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations and as staff director for the Senate Intelligence Committee, and I know from numerous discussions with Pentagon officials over the past two years that military departments and agencies treat such incidents as isolated events rather than as part of a pattern requiring serious attention and investigation. A colleague of mine at To the Stars Academy, Luis Elizondo, used to run a Pentagon intelligence program that examined evidence of "anomalous" aircraft, but he resigned last fall to protest government inattention to the growing body of empirical data.

This article just really makes me feel that an outcry or simply the truth is coming in regards to UFOs. It’s not just an “alien” thing anymore. Many people are becoming concerned about these unkown things flying in our skies. It’s like the pop culture of the whole thing is wearing off and the movie spin isn’t so cute anymore. Bc they keep coming and getting caught on film. People who were kids and thought ET was great, are now adults and aren’t really amused anymore. This has been going on for longer than I have been alive. Even a skeptic can’t really deny that there is a pattern here of unkown objects flying in our skies. Everyone should be on board at this point for a serious look at this from the government. Also according to the article, our budget would EASILY pay for the cost to full investigate this and inform the public of what’s really going on here. I thought that was interesting.

Link To Article
edit on 13-3-2018 by tonycodes because: My links be broken

edit on 13-3-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'll take some of that gub'ment money and take their scientists to a few places where they are most likely to be seen.
I'm sure they know how to contact me if thy are interested.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I'll take some of that gub'ment money and take their scientists to a few places where they are most likely to be seen.
I'm sure they know how to contact me if thy are interested.

You don’t need the govt to help solve this mystery.
Pack your phone, a tripod, and a long range rifle.
Head to your location.
Setup the phone on the tripod and start Facebook Live.
When you see one of the craft shoot at it and stream the crafts reaction live.
I’ll be here recording everything.
I got your back brotha!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Shooting at these things would be an exercise in futility and stupidity.
I still use an old throw-down with no camera.
I have nothing to prove.
I know these "strange lights" exist and a few locations where they appear on occasion.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

That is the same op-ed piece that was posted on WaPo website.

Written by "an adviser to the To the Stars Academy for Arts and Science".

TTSA PR.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
First - UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object (not to be confused with extraterrestrial craft)
Second - Videos of ANY flying object is video evidence of UFOs until the object is identified

Done
Next

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
First - UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object (not to be confused with extraterrestrial craft)
Second - Videos of ANY flying object is video evidence of UFOs until the object is identified

Done
Next

Well, surely taking them seriously is the first step to finding out what some of these objects are?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Pack your phone, a tripod, and a long range rifle.
Head to your location.
Setup the phone on the tripod and start Facebook Live.
When you see one of the craft shoot at it and stream the crafts reaction live.
I’ll be here recording everything.
I got your back brotha!

Yah, sure. Set up a snipers nest somewhere and watch the reaction you get from the gubment.

What a stupid suggestion.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Give it time: Naysayers will continue to naysay while the pool of doubters continues to shrink.. For the first time in a long time the major networks are not laughing or playing X-Files music but are actually trying to make sense of what is being exposed..
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I don't think time is the problem.

I was being patient ever since the Tom Delay's announcement was pushed a few times, and then when they released the first videos.

The problem is: they're lying. And we've had already lies from the government so far.

Give us the truth or gtfo.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Done
Next

Well, surely taking them seriously is the first step to finding out what some of these objects are?

Ok , so now the government should chase after every weather balloon , experimental craft , Chinese Candle , swamp gas , planets , and as Spongebob would say Imagination....?
They already did that . It was called Project Bluebook.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think if we truly didn't know what they were there would be a much more serious effort from government agencies to investigate them, but of course we do know what they are and it's highly unlikely they are beings who have travelled hundreds of light years just to fly through our atmosphere and never make contact with us. We like to imagine that we have alien visitors from far away but some how I doubt that, which is just one reason out of many more that I'm beginning to believe UFO's are man-made. The only possible way they could make the maneuvers they make is if they were using warp drives, in which case they would have the ability to travel through space-time in very unconventional ways... and if that is really what we are dealing with there are even more reasons to keep it hidden from the public.
edit on 13/3/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Done
Next

Ok , so now the government should chase after every weather balloon , experimental craft , Chinese Candle , swamp gas , planets , and as Spongebob would say Imagination....?

Lol.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Done
Next

Lol.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Really ? Do you know me ?
No ?
Well , suppose you inform me of what I am missing.You know , denying ignorance and all . Doing your due diligence to ATS...
But , a word of caution...better bring your best A-Game.

edit on 3/13/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This article just really makes me feel that an outcry or simply the truth is coming in regards to UFOs. It’s not just an “alien” thing anymore. Many people are becoming concerned about these unkown things flying in our skies.

Many people could indicate that more are concerned than not.

This is absolutely false.

I could agree if the many concerned are people that look into these things and have an interest in conspiracies.

However, the majority of everyday people have no clue this video many on ATS seem to be excited about even exists.

Its a simple reason why the airspace hasn't been closed or a more interest from authorities isn't shown because of these UFOs is simply because its well known what they are.

edit: well known meaning, well known by certain parties that may have the power to start an in depth investigation.

Even a skeptic can’t really deny that there is a pattern here of unkown objects flying in our skies. Everyone should be on board at this point for a serious look at this from the government. Also according to the article, our budget would EASILY pay for the cost to full investigate this and inform the public of what’s really going on here. I thought that was interesting.

yes, the patterns show footage, hearsay and testimony from the may years of UFOlogy show a correlation between our developing technology.

This whole fiasco to me seems like authorities are going to release a new technology that doesn't fall under any regulations and laws we as a civilization have in place to govern technology and its uses.

In the early years of UFOlogy disinformation and misinformation were used by authorities to create cover stories for secret programs the military were working on.

UFOlogy in the last year or 2 seems to be manipulated into creating another cover story for tech being developed or to keep hidden the real dark secrets involved in developing this tech to get it released without a public outcry and to have laws and regulations in place to govern it.

edit on 13-3-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Exactly my thoughts... All the info was scattered into pieces long time ago.. or modus operandi how to scatter info into pieces was created long time ago...

I also agree whit your statements about manipulating us into another coverup... but I think there are more parties whit different agendas behind (some of them are just sick of lies, some want to hide "dark secrets" of their own.., others want to release some tech to public but they want to keep their position of power ,etc..etc..)

Hmm i also think they are trying to cut petrodollar of the global market.. well i think they dont want oil to back any curency..

why ?Its simple... you are "forbidden" to release any tech which can shake whit economy.. and electricity/energy is big part of economy (just example)

Hell thats why you guys in USA.. (dont know if any similar law is in my home country- Czech Rep. but propably yes) .. has a law that can block all new inventions in therms of national security ( Invention secrecy act in USA)

So they are trying all the ways how to solve this economy problem ... Trying to get cryptocurencies into the minds of all common man or perhaps back up money wilh gold once again etc etc..

I am not an economist but i has to say that back money whit oil was totally shortsighted and propably done because of "lose of gold" now we cant move on because of this interconnection of money and oil in world 1.st curency...

I would bet for some big changes in world of economy in +-5 years... I will not expect any major technology release before "economy revision" because economy crash = riots..

OT: I have heard a lot of interviews whit military people, some very credible (in my point of view) and they say many times... " We dont want to hide those technologies any more. But politics and especially big businessman who has assets in oil,energy etc. etc. they are those who block it"...well no one want to lose his power .)

I also hear people from military saying dont trust CIA ,, they seize everything ... and of course people from CIA saying opposite... So who is right ?
Is it done on purpose ? left hand dont know what right hand does just to protect information so no one can create a Greate picture ..

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The government/military has the best equipment used for imaging and tracking fast flying objects. They kept track and imaged the dragon heavy launch which reached speeds in excess of 40,000 mph.

These flir videos allegedly taken by FA-18 pilots could easily be viewed in normal color frequencies. But they release the grainey footage.

Google earth satellites have imaged the entire globe and can track and take real time video of anything in the air. You’d think they would have caught a picture or video of one of these things by now. If anyone takes UFOs seriously, it is our gov/military.

All of these videos that T TSA has released have been grainy FLIR footage coming from the government. None of them show any identifiable shapes. And all of them can be explained with conventional machinery.

edit on 13-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Aliens have rights to the airspace too. As long as they do not bother us, I doubt if the Pentagon should start to chase them and start a fight we probably can't win.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
hey, science is doing alien research. Maybe they are trying to prepare themselves for an influx of aliens on their way.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Done
Next

This quit right here proves you are clueless when it comes to this subject. You bring up project blue lol lol

There are cases out there that defy logical explanation. From militery to pilots to radar evidence. Feel free to believe that these cases do not exist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join