It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please fix this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
A person using a touch screen can often touch a option that was not intended, What I am really getting at is that after touching the “new” tab and trying to access a thread half the time I hit option below it. Can you ATS please move that to the right? Doing so would make things much easier.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I get the opposite. Because the banners load slowly, clicking new sees the whole page drop and places the banner under my finger.

I misclick ads 5-10 times a day because the page is always on the move.

I'm suspicious enough to suggest that is by design.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Try touching you screen with something 'thinner', like a pencil eraser for instance.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
A person using a touch screen can often touch a option that was not intended, What I am really getting at is that after touching the “new” tab and trying to access a thread half the time I hit option below it. Can you ATS please move that to the right? Doing so would make things much easier.

No... Every one of my touch screen devices is issue free..

Why should we change something thay causes a glitch on your end only? Not even a logical, practice request.

Over 1/4 million members... Without such issues. I'd suggest learning more about your own system, devices, settings because it's not ATS... As expressed by others...

Good luck
edit on 13-3-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

I get the opposite. Because the banners load slowly, clicking new sees the whole page drop and places the banner under my finger.

I misclick ads 5-10 times a day because the page is always on the move.

I'm suspicious enough to suggest that is by design.

Mine does this all the time too, even on my computer. I will go to click "new" and then as soon as I go to click BAM and ad is under my pointer and a new tab is opening

-Alee

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger I get this issue on my IPad and on my phone. Maybe I wasn’t clear enough. After I open the new tab I get the newest threads. Each thread has the forum type under it. Some times I accidentally open that forum type instead of the thread itself. Since most the time I use my iPad or pc and we all get the same I fail to see how my device could be the problem.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Ohh the horror ! You entitled person you .

Try putting it in desktop mode and Zooming in on What ever it is you want to touch. O

link   

Try putting it in desktop mode and Zooming in on What ever it is you want to touch. O

link   

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta
I am not entitled by any means. I worked hard for everything I have. My IPad was a gift even though I told the person that got me it that I had no use for it. This is just a suggestion and a request for ATS. And a very sound one I may add. I am well aware that there are options that I have to work around this. But for a better stream lined site this should be a no brainer.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Device-S... and all the user settings, browser choices, etc etc.. Otherwise.. If it was ATS.. we'd all 300,000 + of us would have these issues...

We don't... Just trying to point all to their own different combos of settings.! *

*ps I don't have the top line phone, tablets, laptop.. Nor do anything special.. Except maybe clearing all open tabs etc when shutting down. Good luck!!

new topics

top topics

join