It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stuff You'll See on a Walk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I just finished a two hour walk, downtown and back. It was completely bizarre.

On the way down, I spoke on the phone with my folks. During the call, I made a couple comments about politics and the bipartisan paradigm, and after each of those comments they were followed by an audible growl-like sound over the phone. My parents said didnt hear anything.

Thought nothing of it, so i arrived downtown and enjoyed a nice burrito as I video called my brother from anothr mother.

As soon as I got ready to walk home, it began to rain. A lot.

Oh well right? So I trekked.

The way back was totally bizarre.

About 3 quarters of a mile in, my eye caught a smallish bird perched on a nearby branch that I was approaching. It had a muddled orange chest with brown outer feathers.

As I walkes by I noticed that it was tracking me. It watched me the whole way and turned its head to watch as I walked by.

Again, thought nothing of it.

About a half mile later I turned onto the usual road o the normal route I take. As I began walking down this road, I caught another glimpse of a bird on a nearby upcoming branch.

It must have been the same bird. Same size, same species, with the muddled orange chest and brown feathers. It did the same thing, watched me as I walked by.

At this point I thought to myself, is this bird following me?

About a minute later I passed a woman walking her dog. As i passed, I noticed something totallu strange on the lawn of the corner home's lawn.

Now, Ive seen some weird lawn ornaments. This is the weirdest one by far...if it even was an ornament.

What I saw was a very odd looking "dog" crouched on the lawn, almost as if it was taking a dump.

It looked really stocky and muscular, with a short haired brindle coat. However it didnt look normal, at all. It almost looked like a pitbull mixed with a tasmanian wolf. Very muscular and kind of frightening.

As I looked at this creature, I thought to myself "damn, that looks like something a person would call a 'chupacabra'".

I kept walking beyond, looking back at it, waiting for it to move. If you've ever seen a statue that didnt lool quite right in a city, only to find out its one of those statue-esqur street performers, this is exactly what this dog seemed like.

I then noticed that the lady I passed was still standing where I had passed her. She was failing to her dog to move, because her dog was stuck, fixated on this thing.

I immediately said to myself "# this" and continued onward. I can only guess that thing was something akin to a scarecrow, a scaredog to keep walkers from having their dogs # on their lawn.

Scared me too though lol!

It didnt end there.

After another 15 minutes of walking in the rain, I looked up to see a white mini van approaching.

The driver abruptly waved at me for no reason. As they got closer, I saw the driver. A boy no older than 13 or 14 driving alone in this minivan.

At this point Im thinking WTF is going on??

About another half mile later, I was recounting the "dog" I had seen earlier. Less than 15 seconds later my Dad texts me and says "wet dog syndrome".

Ok, at this point Im just beside myself. I mean come on this is like some dream crap.

I look at the nearby hill (at this point im about a third of a mile from home).

On the side of the is a, I kid you not, GIANT house under construction. I mean this thing is HUGE. It looks like a bloody hotel/compound, it seriously must be at least 13,000 square feet.

I walk this route every week at least once. I have never seen this house, and I am not entirely unobservant, not to mention how plainly easy it is to see.

I took a picture of it to show my parents (and you guys here on ATS but ive tried uploading it 13 times and it wont show up in the gallery).

Right after the picture, I took a short, 24 second video of it. At the end of the video I noticed that there was a rainbow right behind the house and commented on it.

I rewatched the video and it turns out, at the beginning of the video clip, the rainbow wasnt there. It formed right behind the house during those 24 seconds I was recording.

I tried to write this thread as I finished my walk, but ATS abruptly stopped loading pages for me until I connected to my home wifi network.

Someone pour me a tall one...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I usually get my weird in small doses.

I really, REALLY think something is wrong with our world. As in, it's not real, or the laws that usually govern it have been screwed with.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Mama-Mia!!

That's-a one-a dodgy-a burrito!!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
sounds like my hikes.
we should chill.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
About the chupacabra lawn ornament, I bet your guess is right- it's there to discourage dogs from crapping on that lawn. I say this because one of my dogs thinks he is my personal bodyguard and doesn't care that he is only ten pounds. He will fight any dog that even looks at me, no matter if the dog is ten pounds or 200 pounds. This dog is FEARLESS....except for lawn ornaments. We will have to cross the street to get past lawn ornament houses, and even then he will eye it and act skittish until it's out of view.

I love it that you had a BIRD STALKER. Awesome.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I walk every day.. I once almost got jumped by a couple deer lol. one was coming towards me, but he stopped went over to the woods edge and was like bark grunt or something and his twin steps out from the woods and start stepping toward me.

Then bikes came racing past startling the deer I got to one side of a fence and took off only to have them chase me. As I slowed down hoping theyd stop I stepped onto a rabbit, slowly i backed my foot off and hes just chilling looking at me like "wut?" I stare he stares. whatever.

Then I almost got hit by a car, then a bike, and then what looked like a glowing dude disappeared passed the fence that lined the path.. maybe he was just lit up, but I dont know how he escaped my vision. the deer were gone now. all is quiet and i see a message "linked into the fence" "LOVE" damn grafitti lol.. wasnt there that morning.. must have taken a lot of work weaving branches of evergreen threw all the links in the fence.

ehh walking is fun, and sometimes its the best for seeing weird glitches in the matrix.. like giant owls that shouldnt exist or people you pass 3 times going in one direction..

so yea I feel you. I make it a point sometimes to keep my mind blabk so the weird doesnt seem as able to lock on? or whatever lol..

dont mind me.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
I usually get my weird in small doses.

I really, REALLY think something is wrong with our world. As in, it's not real, or the laws that usually govern it have been screwed with.

It is just the way the Lord works, mysteriously and quite awesomely. Those who can see understand what this walk was, a do you hear me now call,but not from a phone but from God.
God likes to remind us that he is there some days and when he speaks to us it is always a personal message.

The Lord had me literally speechless 50 minutes ago,because he not on only answered one prayer of mine but several all at once.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Mama-Mia!!

That's-a one-a dodgy-a burrito!!

A 'burrito'. Huh, I'd have never though to dub a joint a burrito to be coy about it. How was that 'burrito' anyway, OP? Make you sleepy, or give you a little focus afterward?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Weird huh?

I finally got the image to upload. Had to screenshot the original image. Stupid.

Anyway, the image itself isnt spectacular. Just a giant house under construction. Hard to tell but if you zoom in thats the second or third level, and it extends further on the sides.

By the way, im about to post a new thread that might blow your mind if youre interested in predictive symbolism in pop culture and media.
edit on 12-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sounds like a super hike is in order.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Whats up yo.

Mmhmm. Yup.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hahaha.

In all seriousness, sober as a stallion. Tbh i quit smoking the herb in January 2017. Havent hit it since.

I was sick of time traveling inadvertently

😂

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

ehh walking is fun, and sometimes its the best for seeing weird glitches in the matrix.. like giant owls that shouldnt exist or people you pass 3 times going in one direction..

Had both of those experiences.
I've "three-timed" while driving...passing the same location three times.
I know another guy, who actually coined the term, who was a little freaked out by the experience.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

The birds may have been drones. Have you been doing anything naughty?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
See my reply to nyiah above.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Wow, not at all what I was expecting, when opening this thread! What an unusual walk, eh?

Drone bird? VERY possible these days. Care to share, if you recall, just what you said?

Did you get a pic of the "lawn ornament", or whatever it was? Maybe a real, very still, very creepy dog? Yikes!

Any idea why the kid in the van was waving? A white van.....now that brings back memories. Watch for other white vehicles, when out, driving or walking.

Why did your dad text that? Just because you were in the rain? The timing is wild!!

For the pic, make sure it's a jpg, and not too large. Maybe resize, if it is?

Interesting timing on the rainbow, too.

Huh.

I think I need a drink, now, too.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

My Dad? Just an atheist know-it-all. 👾

I was going to take a pic of the dog lawn thing, but i honestly turned tail as soon as I saw the other dog staring at it. Didnt vibe right.

I think the minivan kid was pulling one of those "hey look at me, just gonna casually wave at everyone because i should not be driving" lol.

As for the possible drone bird, ill say what my Mom said: "Fine, let them watch. Let them listen."

Im no stranger to timeliness though. Synchronicities are a daily chore for me, more often than not.

edit on 13-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

My Dad? Just an atheist know-it-all. 👾

I was going to take a pic of the dog lawn thing, but i honestly turned tail as soon as I saw the other dog staring at it. Didnt vibe right.

I think the minivan kid was pulling one of those "hey look at me, just gonna casually wave at everyone because i should not be driving" lol.

As for the possible drone bird, ill say what my Mom said: "Fine, let them watch. Let them listen."

Im no stranger to timeliness though. Synchronicities are a daily chore for me, more often than not.

Still funny timing, lol! The kid, probably right, and I wouldn't think as much had it been anything but a white vehicle. Had some odd experiences with those. Not all weird, of course, and we owned a white van once, but still.

Don't blame you on the dog thing. If real, and you took a pic, it might have attacked. I'd be checking later to see if it's still there, though!!

The bird....just weird. Could be just birds, or one curious one, but still. Nothing we can do about a drone of that sort, either, unless willing to hit a real bird.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I live in a major city and walk 5 to 10 miles every day all around the downtown area. I have had very similar experiences to yours several times. The last time this type of thing happened was a few weeks ago. First I noticed a guy riding a bicycle without a front tire. Weird, but I see lots of weird things in the city. Then, I saw a car driving with a completely flat tire basically on its rim. Huh, that's a strange coincidence, but whatever. Then I saw someone else on a bike riding it with a flat tire. Ok, now it's getting a little weird. Then, I see a car tire just laying next to a path that is not really near any roadway. Ok, now I'm starting to get creeped out. Just before I got back to my apartment, I'm passing someone who is talking on the phone and all I hear as we pass each other is that person say "I got a flat tire".

At this point, I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone. I actually had to check and make sure I wasn't dreaming. It was just too weird. Over the past year, I'd say I've had 5 or 6 experiences similar to that. Just really strange coincidences and synchronicities. Does it mean anything? Heck if I know. I'd like to think it does, but I'm just glad I haven't gotten a flat tire.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Okay, this is down right #ed up.

In the recent thread about skinwalker ranch, there is a picture of the "bulletproof dog"in the OPs opening post.

Link to thread

The "dog" lawn ornament I saw? Looked exactly like this.

Sigh.

Here is the picture. Whatever I saw looked just like this.

I swear im gonna throw a damn tantrum at this # lol.

I think its interesting that the POTUS is coming to my neck of the woods TODAY. Weird. Just found that out.
edit on 13-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join