It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuesday 3.13.2018 - President Trump Ventures Into The Belly of the Beast - California.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Pretty sure by non-elected citizens, Gothmog meant non-politicians...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Perhaps Trump is trying to meet up with Stormy D in California.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

That's why I bothered to ask you---I know you are generally balanced and I appreciate your reply.

As per States Rights: Yeah, I'm a big believer so I've been quiet on this issue while I consider all viewpoints and look into the legalese & precedent a bit more.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: Gothmog

Your post is filled with stereotypical rubbish.

Your post is filled with nothing.
Which is worse ?

And YOUR post isn't even laced with anything, so here we are..

Some would say that we could easily get our replies removed should e continue this nonsesne. I could make the agruement that I offered a trite and absentmindedly tossed rebuttal not worthy of any reply at all, but here, you, are.

Since my first reply I read back through the earlier replies. I found yours and didn't quite understand what you were talking about. You said,''the normal non-elected legal citizens ''
I've been trying to wrap my head around what you were saying there. The ''normal' (that word is way open to interpretation so I will hold that one and move on. Non-elected, well I get that one, some one who has not been elected. See? I'm not THAT dumb.
Citizens.. Got that one too. People who hold citizenship. Duly noted paper holding legal members of these United States.

But when i put the together in my mind and try to understand it I just fall apart and my mind goes whizzy.

Normal, non-elected citzens.
Ok, let me delve. First, this notion that citizens are elected evades me. Is there some part of the Constitution that refers to being elected a citizen? I missed that one some how, Where was that one? If you explain to me what that term means,''non-elected citizen'' then I am sure I will be able to comprehend your point.

Otherwise, that would make those who were 'not elected, not citizens, so therefore
there can be no non-elected citizens.

Let alone 'normal' non-elected citizens.

What is left for you to understand ?
You broke it down into segments and explained each segment.
Then , out of nowhere , you dont get it ?
The process for logical thought :
1) Take each part you broke down and stated you got.
2) Put it together and the light bulb SHOULD turn on
Easy process.....

edit on 3/12/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

California means take states rights to fascist/dictatorial levels. That’s not what the founders had in mind.

E.g.

When you try to make handing a straw out a criminal offense....

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Trump should have ICE officers, immigrations judges, and buses with him. Save the tax payers money, arrest and deport illegals all in one day

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: carewemust

Belly of the beast? really?

Belly of the Daily Beast.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Your post is filled with stereotypical rubbish.

Your post is filled with nothing.
Which is worse ?

Wrong. That post is filled with pointless whining couched in what is essentially an empty and almost ad hominem reply. Clearly the individual has nothing worthwhile to say.

:
edit on 2018 3 13 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

If I were to, right now, suggest that people should do something like protest, would that make me a leader or would it just be some guy stating an opinion. The fact that he is a millionaire and for whatever reason has enough people following his tweets that this has come to our attention, does that make him a leader. Or maybe it is because some conservatives are witch hunting for anyone they can find so they can slap a leader label on to then point and say
see what their leaders are saying??????

I don't know. I never heard of this guy before so I looked him up and basically all I could find in a quick search was this statement and a short discription of his investment work.

But I agee that his tweets might suggest that his tweets demonstrate anti americanism. But he has made millions on investments so I don't suppose he is THAT anti american. Anti Trump for sure. And yes, there are those who believe these two things are the same. Anti Trump is anti American in many eyes. Not mine and not most Americans would agree with that. Only supporters of Trump might believe that.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
From my understanding of the flow of conservative philosophy over the last century is has always stood firmly on the rights of states to stand up to the federal government. We could chase that one back to the civil war if we wanted. But here, rather now I find so many who seem willing to take a stand against states rights while depending on the might of the Potus an fedreal government to fight their war against that or any state if they disagree with the manner in which that states wishes to conduct it state laws.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Right. I did that and the only understanding I could arrive at was you have no idea what you are talking. Oh yeah, my light bulb turned on all right. You will defend your own nonsense with not concept it is just that, nonesense.
Normal un-elected citizens. I asked you to help me understand and all you could come up with was just do it and the light will shine down on me.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Pffft... Belly of the Beast is New York and Washington, Pentagon, Factories for War...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There are beasts within beasts. That's what Bill Clinton (slipped) and said in 1995.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: intrptr

There are beasts within beasts. That's what Bill Clinton (slipped) and said in 1995.

Screw Clinton(s) . If the Beast referred to is the one in Revelations, it has ten heads and ten horns, representing ten Kings of one nation.

Multi Headed Hydra

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There is a growing number of Cali Leftists (Mainly Anti TPTB working class Leftists because many of them hated globalists such as Kissinger and Neoliberalism) who although oppose Trump, are sick and tired of SJWs wrecking havoc such as blocking freeways and disrupting conservative speakers.

Here's an example of them blocking freeways when Trump got elected (This happened in my former college in 2016):

edit on 3/13/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Is that the highway where a heart-attack victim died in the ambulance, because the butt-hurt snowflakes had traffic stopped?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No that was another place, but I did mentioned something like that at the time though it was more like "What a dumb***** what if there's a pregnant woman? What then?"

It sucks the cops let them go. They should have been arrested for disrupting flow of traffic.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

That was a guess that I had too. However when questioned by me, all mog could reply with was that I did not understand him. Or her.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

I guess the hellfires have smoldered down.
I pray that The Presidents visit will be a
successful endeavor for California and
The Nation.

So far so good. The President spent most of the day in the San Diego area. More patriots and military people there. Fewer Anti-America haters and criminals in that section of California.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Looks like California is just another conservative boogie man. Aren't you guys getting tired of this nonsense? I guess not.

california is just so terrifying, somehow... must be all the sunshine. vampires hate sunshine.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join