It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuesday 3.13.2018 - President Trump Ventures Into The Belly of the Beast - California.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Monday, March 12, 2018

Tomorrow, Donald Trump will be making his first visit to the Democrat stronghold of California, as President of the United States.

The visit comes one week after the Trump administration sued California over its sanctuary policies, just the latest in many political and legal skirmishes between Washington and California since Trump took office.

We know his first stop will be near the border with Mexico, where he's expected to view prototypes for the border wall he's promising to build, whether Mexico pays for it or not.

Then he's off to Los Angeles for a Beverly Hills fundraiser Wednesday to benefit the Republican Party.

There have also been unconfirmed rumors that Trump will add a Thursday trip to Fresno with Rep. Devin Nunes.
Five Things To Watch During The President's Multi-Day Visit: www.scpr.org...

As expected in warm, sunny California, the protestors are gearing up. One Anti-American leader is calling for halting President Trump's motorcade.
Source: twitter.com...

Not being one to "pander" for good treatment, the Trump Administration called out California leaders today for funding "Human Smuggling Rings".

On the eve of President Trump’s first visit to the state since taking office, his administration took another shot at California lawmakers.

The Trump administration on Monday accused the California state officials of “bankrolling” criminal human smuggling rings via so-called sanctuary policies.
More at: www.mcclatchydc.com...

Tomorrow should be interesting. All that Kalifornya love on display.

-CareWeMust

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Tuesday 3.13.2018 - President Trump Ventures Into The Belly of the Beast - California.

And will be well received by the normal non-elected legal citizens of Cali

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

And will be well received by the normal non-elected legal citizens of Cali

They are the silent minority. The ones whose votes don't matter. Same here in Illinois.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup. Live in Cali, support Trump, my vote doesn't matter. The gang in SF and LA rule over the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Your post is filled with stereotypical rubbish.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Looks like California is just another conservative boogie man. Aren't you guys getting tired of this nonsense? I guess not.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Democratic stronghold? Good thing California by area is republican.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I read it again to see what you're talking about...what do you find rubbish and what do you consider "filled." Serious question.

edit on 12-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Your post is filled with nothing.
Which is worse ?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Looks like California is just another conservative boogie man. Aren't you guys getting tired of this nonsense? I guess not.

Quite the contrary. Only Mitch McConnell sees "boogie men". The Trump Admin and supporters ignore the howling, and go about our business.

Why do you think the Trump Administration bashed California leaders for using taxpayer dollars to fund Illegal Human Trafficking Rings...just 18 hours before President Trump is landing on California soil?

Answer: Because doing what's best for the majority of Americans, is the right thing to do. Wanna label California a "Boogie Man"? That's fine. Whatever turns you on!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Democratic stronghold? Good thing California by area is republican.

Talking VOTES ONLY. I could have been clearer, but I figured most readers would know what I was referring to.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Is it too much to hope that they’ll detain and deport him?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Should be very interesting. Would love to see Antifa scum try and block our President.

Mad respect and brave man, venturing into the black gates of the Leftist stronghold, the Liberal Mecca that Cali is.
edit on 12-3-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

edit on 12-3-2018 by Arnie123 because: Meh

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Belly of the beast? really?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

For one, the use of the stereotypical conservative and derogatory slang term Kalifornia.
That term sets off negative memes suggesting authoritarian Russia,

One man, a multi millionaire by the way tweets that people should protest and automatically is called
'' a leader'' and al so ''anti-american''. I could find no proof that he is either a leader or anti-american.

However, your interest in that word ''filled'' is well placed. It is not filled but rather laced with language that panders to those who wishto find a whole state to hate.
California has a strong history of conservative values as evidenced by its history of gubinatorial choices. There are huges swaths of conservative voting blocks in that state.

One would think that conservatives would cheer a state that stands up to the fedreal governent in the manner that California has, yet we find so many conservatives who have decided that states rights do not pertain to California.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Is it too much to hope that they’ll detain and deport him?

If you're referring to that illegal alien who escaped prison yesterday, I think they're still trying to find him. Maybe..

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Belly of the beast? really?

Yep! Most of the Anti-Trump/Anti-America Federal Judges are in California.

Anti-Trump Hollywood is in California.

California has the most baby murder facilities
www.businessinsider.com...

The entire state promotes protecting Illegal Immigrants from being sent home.

The mayor of one of California's largest cities warns criminals when Immigration roundups will occur.

Much more... but I'm sure that's enough for you to realize that fearless President Trump is indeed venturing into "The Belly of The Beast".

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

One man, a multi millionaire by the way tweets that people should protest and automatically is called
'' a leader'' and al so ''anti-american''. I could find no proof that he is either a leader or anti-american.

Well, he is trying to lead a protest. And the contents of his tweets might suggest to some that's he's anti-American. Not the wording I'd choose, but not completely wrong either.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I guess the hellfires have smoldered down.
I pray that The Presidents visit will be a
successful endeavor for California and
The Nation.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Your post is filled with nothing.
Which is worse ?

And YOUR post isn't even laced with anything, so here we are..

Some would say that we could easily get our replies removed should e continue this nonsesne. I could make the agruement that I offered a trite and absentmindedly tossed rebuttal not worthy of any reply at all, but here, you, are.

Since my first reply I read back through the earlier replies. I found yours and didn't quite understand what you were talking about. You said,''the normal non-elected legal citizens ''
I've been trying to wrap my head around what you were saying there. The ''normal' (that word is way open to interpretation so I will hold that one and move on. Non-elected, well I get that one, some one who has not been elected. See? I'm not THAT dumb.
Citizens.. Got that one too. People who hold citizenship. Duly noted paper holding legal members of these United States.

But when i put the together in my mind and try to understand it I just fall apart and my mind goes whizzy.

Normal, non-elected citzens.
Ok, let me delve. First, this notion that citizens are elected evades me. Is there some part of the Constitution that refers to being elected a citizen? I missed that one some how, Where was that one? If you explain to me what that term means,''non-elected citizen'' then I am sure I will be able to comprehend your point.

Otherwise, that would make those who were 'not elected, not citizens, so therefore
there can be no non-elected citizens.

Let alone 'normal' non-elected citizens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join