It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Stillwater bail agent fatally shooting client released by DA's office

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Am I being naive? The guy was shot in August (according to the report) but the time and date stamp on the video shows the 25th of february 2017.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

You must have mental issues, it has nothing to do with that but oh well

I bet i can shoot better than you and i had to actually use a gun to defend my life years ago and i don't do stupid things like what that crazy bitch did.

I've never used a gun against someone else since then because i didn't had to. And yes i think that's a crazy bitch, as I said before. You're lame and if you wanted to troll you are terrible bad at it.
edit on 16-3-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Spot on. Gender played zero role in this. It's a clear cut example of someone who shouldn't have access to firearms because they weren't able to maintain self discipline. Has nothing to do with their reproductive bits whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
She shot him in the back, and the DA pursued a charge that was above and beyond this woman's actions.

She committed murder and got away with it.

At least her son knows what a POS she is.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Poor guy and poor kid.

Way to charge 1st degree jackasses.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

1. he went around the desk and "looks like" he was trying to rifle through the drawers or desk

2. she obviously knows there a gun there so her natural train of thought is that hes going for the gun (wether he knew it was there or not)

3. he was already fleeing, unless he was pulling a gun out after running she should not have been in fear of her life.

4. her facial expression during and body language after makes me believe she was doing it more out of frustration or anger than fear.

5. she was pissed he wasnt listening to her and it all happened so fast her emotions got the best of her and she fired as soon as she got the chance.

6. HER GUN SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON HER HIP and the last thing she should have done is close the door to create a close quarter, she should have left the door open retreated a few steps down the hallway and drew on him to force him to sit. instead she couldnt peel her eyes away from her phone.

7. shes incompetent all the way around and was obviously not propely if at all trained.,

8. the family should sue in civil court. regardless of his situation. HER LACK OF TRAINING AND SITUATIONAL RESPONSE is what led to his death plain and simple.

edit on 9-5-2018 by partiotmeesle because: added #7,8

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Whether legal or not (in some areas, shooting a fleeing felon is perfectly legal), it is entirely unnecessary in this instance. Firearms should be used in self-defense as a last resort, when the only alternative to shooting somebody is death or sustaining serious bodily injury.

I can't speak to the laws in her specific jurisdiction, nor will I question the result of this verdict (without much more information). But is this an example of cold blooded execution? Yes, it is. In all likelihood, the bailpiece wasn't posted using the bondsman's personal money. She had nothing to lose other than a little pride/reputation by letting him jump bond and waiting for the police apprehend & deliver him to a jail. He probably wouldn't have even made it out of the local area.

Beyond that, what kind of a moron puts their teenage child in harms way like this? The fact he was present in this situation adds an irresponsible nature to this entire incident. And lying to say she felt her life was in danger? That tells me what I need to know about this woman and her objectives.

edit on 5/12/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join