It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Stillwater bail agent fatally shooting client released by DA's office

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Her nonchalant attitude along with the camera recording the event makes the whole thing look like a setup and very sketchy at best. Maybe it’s the conspiracy theorist in me but nothing about this sits right with me other than her sons reaction at how easily his mom would shoot an unarmed man in the back. I’m blown away that a jury let her walk on thidcinsidering her story doesn’t match the video because there’s no way in hell he was wrestling her for the gun when it was in a desk drawer until AFTER he went for the window.

I’m curious what specific charges the DA filed against her because there may have been enough reasonable doubt to slide in Murder 2 but criminally negligent Homocide seems like a no-brainer.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

According to this from page one, she lied to investigators who charged her after they reviewed the video. She knew she had done wrong, thats why she lied. She called him into the office to take him into custody but planned poorly, didn't expect him to resist. Lost control of the situation, resorted to the only force in the room that could keep him from escaping. Bad choices all around.

kfor.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, I had read that earlier. It just seemed so cold, calculated and nonchalant, like she was ordering a pizza delivery and hadn't just shot an unarmed man in the back. One of the most cowardly things I've seen in a long time. It's just not a head space that I can reconcile with anything resembling morality.

I'm not sure who makes me more nauseous. The bail bondsman/woman or the jury that let her off the hook. Hopefully this guys family borrows a page from the OJ Simpson case and files a civil suit against this woman and puts her out of business.

One thing we can be sure of is that her son is going to be scarred for a long ass time and will probably need some therapy after witnessing his mom kill a man in cold blood.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Wow. totally murdered him. Diving out a window is a threat? Going for a gun that is out of sight in a drawer after he is out the window?
So much of her story stinks and contradicts the footage.
Even the son seems to think she did wrong.
Hell the cops seem to also think it was not justified.

You have a woman and weedy kid licensed to detain and restrain well built guys? WTF?
I'd think if they need to be taken into custody the cops would come pick them up or go to their residence and arrest them not have a woman and kid who obviously are physically incapable of restraining someone taking people into custody.....

Honestly I get the vibe it was planned by her.
Who was on the jury, her cousins and friends?

Honestly I get the vibe it was planned by her. The way he was super flirty. Scorned woman perhaps?

I dunno, seems so bizarre. But then again so much that happens in the U.S these days is.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
our justice system is a complete failure

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

who gets the thirty five thousand dollars now that the guy was killed?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So shooting someone running away is no longer murder?

Thanks for the tip.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Also proves another point that women shouldn't do that type of work.

Flame on those who cannot see.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

It's just not a head space that I can reconcile with anything resembling morality.

Thats because you're human. She has become desensitized, valuing her money more than another human life. When he tried to leave he was 'stealing' her money. She was 'paying' him back.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The American judicial system is a farce. Thats murder plain and simple and that cold bitch deserves to be the one getting cuffed. I feel bad her kid had to see that as it obviously traumatized him.
The whole concept of civilian bounty hunters and bondsman it so fkn stupid imo.
Go merica!!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"Carey told investigators she and Williams struggled for the gun and he was shot"

wow, lying bitch.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
GO ON I'LL BE THE DEVILS ADVOCATE.
It is really a tragedy that a human has lost his life. That being said her son must have really loved her. 1. to secretly tape and 2. keep the footage to incriminate her.
He need not have said he'd taped the incident. Yeah, he will be scarred for life for witnessing his mother kill somebody but he'd be more scarred if his mother was executed for the crime for his part.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
GO ON I'LL BE THE DEVILS ADVOCATE.
It is really a tragedy that a human has lost his life. That being said her son must have really loved her. 1. to secretly tape and 2. keep the footage to incriminate her.
He need not have said he'd taped the incident. Yeah, he will be scarred for life for witnessing his mother kill somebody but he'd be more scarred if his mother was executed for the crime for his part.

What exactly leads you to the conclusion that he was taping his mother in secret? Was the death penalty in the table for this trial? What leads you to the conclusion that he kept the footage to incriminate her? Or is all of that just more baseless assumption in the name of playing devils advocate? He played no role in the shooting, that’s all on mom and her callous disregard for human life. She told him to call 911 with a camera running. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to interview the bail bond woman and her sun at the office, which is now a crime scene, and notice a GoPro. It would have been much worse for them to destroy the evidence. Especially if the victim was still alive when EMS and PD arrive on scene. A lot of assumptions being made for the sake of playing devils advocate don’t you think? The woman murdered an unarmed man by shooting him in the back like a coward and realized she screwed up a little too late and then lied to the investigators.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The verdict is 100% on the DA who overcharged. Even with the video I don't see how any prosecutor could convince a jury this was 1st degree murder. Perhaps they thought the act of retrieving her firearm from the drawer was enough of an action to prove premeditation but that seems like a stretch. And now because of that decision to overcharge, a murderer walks free.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

This is murder. If the law doesnt see that then the law is wrong.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

I wS thinking the same thing after rereading the article. Had they gone murder 2 or criminally negligent homicide I think they would have won.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Also "She was afraid of her life", where have I heard that before?

And she doesn't even know how to handle a gun properly, there was no need to kill at all at that close range, she's just dumb and heartless, she forgot how to be a human being.

"You just shot him".. "Yes i did", psycho bitch...
edit on 13-3-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

I'm not sure how it works there, can the jury not convict on a lesser charge? they can here.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Straight up Murder..Why didn't she have police,or security there waiting for Him to arrive?.Imo either the son,or Her wanted to be a youtube star with the go pro camera setup to capture the whole thing as being a tough bail agent taking a big guy into custody.Bitch was trying to play billy bad ass,instead she ended up as a coward who got away with Murder..

ps..That shi* for brains jury who acquitted Her are a disgrace.
edit on 15-3-2018 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well, the clip has been released. Considering Social Media, do you really think this woman will continue to have a business?

Probably, people are wierd. Yeah, she straight up murdered him and got away with it. Since he was a criminal, probably no justice either.

Just like what we see in upper government corruption, a bunch of back scratchers. She was into the bail business, of course she'll develop connections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join