It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draft GOP report: No coordination between Trump and Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

And when are they going to release the entire transcript. It's their choice. By not agreeing to do so they make no no statements worth listening to. It's in their hands and ??? It's a process not just a day!

From A major news source.

The majority staff on the committee is expected to send the draft report to the minority staff, led by ranking member Adam Schiff, D-Calif., on Tuesday. Once the draft report is adopted by committee Democrats, the report will be submitted to the intelligence community for a declassification review, and following that process, it will be released to the public, officials said, though the timeline at this point is unknown.

The draft report included 40 other findings, including how Russians used social media to “sow discord” in 2015 and 2016, a “lackluster” pre-election response to Russian measures, how “anti-Trump research” made its way from Russian sources to the Clinton campaign, and “problematic contacts between senior Intelligence Community officials and the media.”

edit on 12-3-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This investigation was just a formality anyway. The Republicans on the committee were always gonna say there was no evidence of collusion, and the Democrats on the committee were always gonna say there was, regardless of what the real findings were.

This won't calm the #impeach and #resist crowd. If Mueller says there was no collusion, that's when the real fireworks will happen. I can't wait to see how they're gonna try to figure out a way to paint his investigation as a vast right-wing conspiracy or pretend he's secretly a Russian.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Its the obstruction and money laundering that is the realburger.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek
Its the obstruction and money laundering that is the realburger.

Did you hear that from the same people who told you there was collusion?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

How about trumps own son???

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

Tell me you didn't just post that like that's actually evidence of collusion.
Collusion to do what, report a crime?

Please, for your own safety and the safety of those around you, have a good support system in place for when Mueller is done. Everyone plays politics but the level of delusion the Democrats and the media have driven you guys to over this is just irresponsible and possibly dangerous.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You of all people fell for that too ?
🤔

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Not even the Republicans believe this report...This BS didn't do Trump any favors...just the opposite. bigly!!!

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well it does him favors because it cloudies the water so no one knows what to believe.. aka the reason for these memos anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I’m guessing you have trouble reading since that literally spells out exactly the collusion narrative..

Russian spy’s want to meet with trumps campaign to pass on official documents (stolen government documents) as a show of their support for Donald trump..

Aka EXACTLY the collusion narrative.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Russians did exactly what they set out to do: Affect the minds of people who are easily swayed.

Bob Mueller said that Russia intentionally trashed Bernie, in order to help Clinton. After Trump was elected, Russians organized Anti-Trump protests. All this was outlined in Mueller's indictment of the 13 Russian bots.

As Donald Trump says, Russians are laughing their asses off at how gullible most of the media and a huge swath of Americans are.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Gee, that’s a shocker. A RepubliCON job if ever there was one. We’re supposed to believe the results of a so-called investigation led by—among others—Comrade Cheeto’s nitwit hick stool-pigeon Nunes? The investigation that really just amounts to a partisan pillow fight? Please.

These clowns lack all credibility.

Mueller’s the real deal.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

I think that the fbi must be going to find the opposite. That there WAS collusion or this is just meaningless..

If the fbi was going to find “no collusion “, then what is the point of this partisan dog and pony show???

But If you wanted to sow doubt when the fbi comes out and says there was collusion...

Boy, if they manage to find collusion, but weren't able to follow up on tips about a kid..

Add to that the FBI having been compromised by Comey and Strzok..

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Tell me you didn't just post that like that's actually evidence of collusion.
Collusion to do what, report a crime?

Please, for your own safety and the safety of those around you, have a good support system in place for when Mueller is done. Everyone plays politics but the level of delusion the Democrats and the media have driven you guys to over this is just irresponsible and possibly dangerous.
Yes at this point Muh Russia has become borderline delusional.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The Republicans are triggered now. Trump knows he's guilty, the GOP knows he's guilty, or else why the lame attempt at coverup.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No kidding. They’re crying ‘it’s over,’ & Comrade Cheeto’s talking to the same lawyer Clinton used. How’s that for cosmic irony?

Mueller should quit playing nice & just subpoena Trump. No lawyers, no written responses, no negotiations. Call him straight to the table in front of the grand jury.
If he’s such a stable genius, & this is all a witch hunt, he and his inbred fan club shouldn’t have anything to worry about.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As Donald Trump says, Russians are laughing their asses off at how gullible most of the media and a huge swath of Americans are.

The liberal media is just as complicit as Russia,
as we both know. I guess for now they
can cling to Mueller. Will we soon see
Mueller dolls in the purses of the editors?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Sillyolme

.....the non partisan findings of Robert Mueller......
Citation required.

OK Jin, maybe I can help.. although I can't cite names
off the top. 1.Mueller's team consisted of 13 Dems, 3
Indies, and NO Republicans. 2.Additionally a large number
were in fact Clinton campaign donors and otherwise vested.
If I finally remember anything, the media mentions of
the last two smidgens amounted to a movie mouse popcorn
fart. Through a vinyl seat cushion. Yup no fartisanship.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So the GOP investigating itself found nothing wrong.

You don't say.

Hey we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong. Surely you can't find fault with that. Lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join