It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Insiders Blow Whistle on Massive Las Vegas Cover Up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Following.......the lack of motive or details still points to the FBI not really trying to find the truth.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oh, so it was Antifa, huh?

That's funny, considering the source material making this claim, not to mention how there was no coverage of how the Florida school shooter was a self-ascribed racist, white supremacist, anti-Semite, a Nazi - and a Trump supporter.

But Nazi's aren't real, and it was all a staged shooting with crisis actors.

Except for no, that too is false, it was Antifa.

The "alternative story," to the ridiculous "official story," is just as stupid.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe

originally posted by: rickymouse
All this report says is that the FBI agents were told to focus on the one shooter, we discussed that here, at least we were open to the possibility. Some agents were suppressed from investigating further into it, sounds normal for the FBI. The bosses at these big agencies are not that smart, they consistantly mess up because of their big heads. The people doing the work are better, but remember, they are not the ones running the agency. It is like that in all government agencies, if an employee is worthless and a problem at the bottom, give him/her a promotion, they want people like that to use to cover up mistakes by those up high, scapegoats.
the Peter Principle!en.m.wikipedia.org...

I never heard of that principle. I have noticed where the owner of a business would promote a worker if he was not able to get along with the other workers. I think it is to keep a divide between manangement and the workers myself, give that guy a promotion and he does not want to go down the ladder and work for a living again and he/she will be easier to control and make them not feel guilty about handing down punnishment to regular workers. If the person is a good kiss *** then they can be further promoted. There is a name for this but not the Peter principle.
edit on 12-3-2018 by rickymouse because: want added

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Somehow we should be able to tie Obama or crooked Hillary to this mass murder. Aren't they still in control of the FBI?
edit on 12-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Honestly, SCREW the FBI. They have completely changed course. This is criminal.

Sick. Freaking criminal liars.

EDIT TO ADD:
We knew there was more than one shooter. Thanks for eventually telling us the truth via whistleblowers that the FBI now hates....I guess.

edit on 3 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Pfft.. hilarious. Another "anonymous FBI sources" story that will never actually provide any sort of actual proof that the story is legit, by a shady site, that tries to demonize anything anti-Trump, that some people on this site will latch onto as the gospel truth.

I imagine the real story is not 100% accurate either.. but I think the OP is a load of bull.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Looking at the site, it seems they might be taking some leeway with the reality of the info they post.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I thought about posting this tread but didn't because of the anticipated backlash of 'Fake News'

I wrote a thread about who True Pundit's sources were here

Below is part of a thread reader put up by a far left professor complaining about True Pundit's ties to the FBI. Going back to the thread reader I know longer find this info...likely because of some of the below, he actually validated them.

27/ But here's what you *really* need to understand: the FBI quickly became aware of this website—at the highest levels—and *acknowledged*, internally, that the people behind True Pundit had access to intel from *current* FBI agents. Even *James Comey* was aware of True Pundit.

29/ Documents acquired via FOIA requests by (of all organizations) Judicial Watch reveal that Andrew McCabe, Comey's deputy, believed that True Pundit had "heavyweight" sources within the FBI. While Comey was skeptical, he *acknowledged* the sources were *definitely* FBI sources.

30/ When McCabe forwarded a True Pundit story to Comey on October 24, 2016, calling its source on Clinton "heavyweight," Comey demurred, saying "This still reads to me like someone not involved in the investigation at all, maybe somebody who heard rumors."

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

So the supporting "evidence" for the unsourced and unattributed claims in the OP is a guy on twitter making unsourced and unattributed claims?

Sweet.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So... a Trump supporting ANTIFA cell did it. Gotcha.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
wrong post
edit on 12-3-2018 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So the supporting "evidence" for the unsourced and unattributed claims in the OP is a guy on twitter making unsourced and unattributed claims?

Sweet.

Seth Abramson

Attorney. Professor @UofNH. Political commentary @CNN, @BBC, @VanityFair, @CBS, others. Repped by @FolioLiterary.

Also from Wikipedia

You could have looked it up or read the link

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I did read the link. And the thread you authored. Who the guy is doesn't make what he claims any more or less true, nor does it make his unsourced and unaccredited claims any more or less true.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I did read the link. And the thread you authored. Who the guy is doesn't make what he claims any more or less true, nor does it make his unsourced and unaccredited claims any more or less true.

From my original post above

Documents acquired via FOIA requests by (of all organizations) Judicial Watch reveal that Andrew McCabe, Comey's deputy, believed that True Pundit had "heavyweight" sources within the FBI.

edit on 12-3-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Oh wow... I wonder what's going on that someone felt the need to plant this story...

Exactly. THAT'S the thing of value from this article. That's the clue.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe

All this report says is that the FBI agents were told to focus on the one shooter, we discussed that here, at least we were open to the possibility. Some agents were suppressed from investigating further into it, sounds normal for the FBI. The bosses at these big agencies are not that smart, they consistantly mess up because of their big heads. The people doing the work are better, but remember, they are not the ones running the agency. It is like that in all government agencies, if an employee is worthless and a problem at the bottom, give him/her a promotion, they want people like that to use to cover up mistakes by those up high, scapegoats.
the Peter Principle!en.m.wikipedia.org...

I never heard of that principle. I have noticed where the owner of a business would promote a worker if he was not able to get along with the other workers. I think it is to keep a divide between manangement and the workers myself, give that guy a promotion and he does not want to go down the ladder and work for a living again and he/she will be easier to control and make them not feel guilty about handing down punnishment to regular workers. If the person is a good kiss *** then they can be further promoted. There is a name for this but not the Peter principle.

We call them suck up a.. kissers where I live. They "kiss it, not on the left, nor on the right, but right down the middle". Is the way it is described.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Anonymous sources seem to be a really popular source of "truth" these days. True Pundit? They're as reliable as they come and have never published fake news before. /sarcasm

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

From my original post above

Documents acquired via FOIA requests by (of all organizations) Judicial Watch reveal that Andrew McCabe, Comey's deputy, believed that True Pundit had "heavyweight" sources within the FBI.

bing!!!

ETA
I remember when National Enquirer was a joke and CNN was the news. Wow, how that changed for most of the country. Now NE is more likely to tell us the facts than CNN. What a joke the old news agency's have become for some greenbacks and few extra privileges over the unwashed masses.

edit on 12-3-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If this claim by TP has any merit, it will be corroborated soon enough by other independent sources who share the same business model.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I questioned the story in the beginning because I believe there is a Saudi connection that is not being included...unless Isis is a cover for Saudi. No reason to believe Saudi's couldn't get their cooperation. Antifa? Don't know but some say Aleweed was funding Antifa and their big rally never materialized in Nov. Funds withdrawn? or ordered to stay low?

We will likely only get corroboration by MSM if the story gains too much traction. Obvious they don't want the truth known.

If Isis is true, someone is failing their job again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join