It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation: Karma recycling & religious beliefs : Overwhelming evidence and the LOA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Here is a YouTube™ bit about re-incarnation:

www.youtube.com...

Another story:

www.iisis.net...

You really should look into "The Cathars" especially being a Jesuit.

www.cathar.info...

There is a place in Virginia which has 1,000s of documented cases. These are usually recalled by kids 'probably' due to the fact that their Pineal Gland hasn't had ample time to get calcified; "They" haven't been able to 'dumb em down'..

If You'd like to see for YourSelf, there are steps You can take to find out "who" You were in prior spins. (Hint: Some are working off 'karma' Some are working for the benefits of 'others' Yet ALL end up at the same ecological niche..

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

No. He didn't.

The Bible says there is one time for man to be born, and to die.

Full Stop.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

that passage has nothing to do with reincarnation... (Heb 9:27)

the bible is not clear on reincarnation at all... its just not discussed

but the idea exists in Judaism... and Jesus hinted at it... so

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Reincarnation is just another ploy to mislead people away from the truth.

Just like ALL other religious propaganda, it has a HUGE stealth purpose.

Satan will use ANY means available to lead people away from God.

The author makes a convincing argument against the various claims for reincarnation, exposing them as nothing more than shams. Unfortunately, despite the fact that the so-called "evidence" in support of reincarnation has been debunked time-and-time again, one still hears those who refuse to disbelieve trotting out the same tired arguments in support of reincarnation. This book is useful as a source of material to point out to them that the material which they use as evidence, such as the Bridey Murphy story, has been exposed as nothing more than a sham.

Reincarnation A Critical Examination

Howard Storm clearly states that the concept of reincarnation doesn't jive with what Jesus told him during his NDE. The universe (as explained to him by Jesus) just doesn't work that way.

"Why would Satan bother coming up with a big lie about reincarnation? What's the point?"

Mankind has an innate desire to commune with God. It is in our nature, because God put it there. Satan will use any means available to lead people away from God. He doesn't have to get people to believe there is no god, he simply has to get them to not believe in the Christian God. A simple way for him to do this is with counterfeit religious experiences such as "reincarnation past-lives."

"Is there any evidence that reincarnation is true?"

There IS false evidence that reincarnation is true.

Huh? False evidence of truth? What does that mean?

Suppose you are on a jury trying Smith for burglary, and Smith did commit the burglary. Smith gets on the witness stand and lies—he says he was with his girlfriend all day. Smith has presented evidence. It is false evidence, but it still is evidence.

But what if you believe Smith? You think you reached the correct decision, but it's still false evidence. You leave secure in the knowledge that Smith didn't and could not possibly have committed the burglary—after all, you have evidence. But your decision is based on false evidence.

Reincarnation -- Satan's Second-Biggest Lie

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So ive been reading up on reincarnation and after reading accounts and interviews i believe it to be tied into religious belief and traditions also birth marks feature prominent from previous lives death injuries the karmic ramifications are prominent ex, life to life level stature stays the same but the time from death to birth varies and locations stay relatively local like the same country and state.

I was wondering if anyone could tie in the LOA in to it because of the belief and also that it doesn't feature prominently in other traditions and religions so its not paid attention to or reported when not believed in.

but wow some of the cases ive read really got me wondering how come only certain areas and locations and belief systems??? or is it everywhere and we just dont pay enough attention?

Tibetans believed in reincarnation and have done for a long. When the Chinese invaded Tibet in the 1930s they tried to stamp it out have been doing so ever since.

I read 12 books by Tuesday lobsang Rampa in the 1970's and once I started to read one of his books I could not put it down. I would recommend, if your interested, to start with the Safron Robe first.

A word of warning. The is thousands of claims across the internet that this person is a fake, a sharleton, an english ghost writer etc etc.

Suggest you read a couple of his books and make your own mind up.

Some years after reading those books I watched a doco on TV that featured, who I later learned was Dr Elisabeth Klubller Ross a Swiss Doctor. She worked for many years with terminally ill people mostly kids.

When she them to draw pictures. Some time later she learned, by observation and analysis that the kids put the date (month or two) they were going to die, into their pictures.

When she knew what to look for she could see at a glance when the child was going to die and the kids were never wrong.

She was the one who identified the 5 stages of death.

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So let's assume it is real, how would that change the practical things you do in life assuming you carry it forward with you, isn't that a good amount of pressure to accomplish certain goals for this life?

I also think it's really interesting that it's children that's affected then as they get older the identity and memory dissapates... A smoothing if u will
edit on 17-3-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join