It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to be 30

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
After 20, every birthday ending in a zero is miserable.

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Usually if the page doesn't load after you click the submit button, its usually lagging.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I was there once......so over rated. Now the 50's, that's where it at! Just a few years away from "old man clout". The ability to scream at people to "get of my lawn" even if you live on the 5th floor walk-up. The ability to piss people off with a single glance (glare) in some countries. Ahhh, getting old....nothing like it. It sucks and you can't do anything about it. Except exercise & bitch. Consider this my bitching for the day.
edit on 12-3-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Tell us how you really feel.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I dont know what was here originally but me too. Me too.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha''

Happy Birthday!

I have underwear older than you!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We know.

*throws up a little in mouth*

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

edit on 12-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

Congratulations 😨

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Okay, you deleted your post....Best age in my opinion. You are finally an adult...I am 46, it is not until 30, you finally mature, into who you are as a person.

30 is the best age, ever!!! Enjoy it, 40 is not nearly as fun.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

My thirties were the greatest part of my life (and not because of anything that was happening in my life, but it's just a great age all in all). You are in the prime of your life, you have more knowledge and you are discovering who you are. Embrace it and enjoy! At the time I thought I was turning old. I'm in my early 50's now. I have no idea what you wrote but just wanted to tell you that.

I used to suffer horrific night terrors. If you wish to PM me I will be here for you.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

While I can't comment on that
I will say 29 was one of my worst years. I questioned my life choices to date. 30 came and went and life was much better.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Your right only as old as you feel.

And that has to do with how you live.

If you aren't already into excercising, and don't have a couple strong hobbies, it's time to get to it.

Keep your mind and body sharp and everyday will be a gift, not a bummer.

Will probably help with these night terrors I'm hearing about too..

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015 Impressive

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

And you're now one of "never trust anyone over 30-somethings"...see how wrong that whole thing was!!!!??

Happy Birthday.. You're still young.. I vaguely remember my 30's, 40's into my 50's... and.. uh... What were we talking about?

Peace friend! Seriously..

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Since you've deleted your OP I can only guess from some of the responses that you are not happy about turning 30. I want to say try to have a happy day, smell the roses and just push forward the best that you can. I was on a wild ride through my teens and twenties and then one day, after discovering that I was pregnant, that life came to a screeching halt at 29. I suppose that I was in shock, utterly lost and scared to death.
Taking the new path was not easy although I certainly don't regret it. Things were just different now.
I still catch myself on the wild side of things and try to maintain my lane so I don't go too far overboard. All these years later I still am adapting to the ever changing roles that my life has and is becoming. Soon to be an empty nester (of sorts) as my oldest will likely live with me forever but is becoming less and less dependent on me (this is a GREAT thing for her!). My youngest can't wait to go off to school and get out of here, not just the house but...the town, the mentality, all of it. She is a gypsy like her mother!

I suppose what I am saying is that I hope that you can hold on and come out the other side of this to a brighter future. You've already endured and survived so many obstacles already in your life and I am sure that they have made you stronger and less strong people may have not come this far.
I truly hope that one day you can look back and think to yourself that life was just beginning and what a fantastic journey it was.

Good luck and happy birthday!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Since the OP is gone, I’m gonna drift topic a little and say that your “responses” made my laugh for ats for the night!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join