It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Visions at certain times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I hope this is the right section for this thread

I have had a problem for the past 9 months where i have visions at interesting times if i’m laying down with my eyes closed.

The visions are always similar. I will see a cloudy night sky, stars and balls of light flying around.
And I started noticing the same times after writing them down everytine i had a vision

The times always relate to the word God and the number Pi. I was napping today and had a vision at 4:13 which is 314(pi) backwards. Before that was 2:27. 22/7=3.142 and sometimes 7:04(G:0D)

The most common times are 3:14, 4:13, 2:27, 7:22, 7:04, 4:07, 4:24(424min = 7:04), 11:11(7:04 + 4:07)

But i will often get times that could be used with 3.14 to get results like 704. The other day i had a vision at 2:25 and 2:27 (2.25 x 3.142 = 7.065 = 7:04)

I feel like i’m mind controlled by something because i don’t understand how its possible that my subconcious could be doing math and trying to get my attention.

What is causing the visions and why does it only happen if i’m relaxing with my eyes closed?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Collective universal concioussness bleed through maybe?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyred
I hope this is the right section for this thread

I have had a problem for the past 9 months where i have visions at interesting times if i’m laying down with my eyes closed.

The visions are always similar. I will see a cloudy night sky, stars and balls of light flying around.
And I started noticing the same times after writing them down everytine i had a vision

The times always relate to the word God and the number Pi. I was napping today and had a vision at 4:13 which is 314(pi) backwards. Before that was 2:27. 22/7=3.142 and sometimes 7:04(G:0D)

The most common times are 3:14, 4:13, 2:27, 7:22, 7:04, 4:07, 4:24(424min = 7:04), 11:11(7:04 + 4:07)

But i will often get times that could be used with 3.14 to get results like 704. The other day i had a vision at 2:25 and 2:27 (2.25 x 3.142 = 7.065 = 7:04)

I feel like i’m mind controlled by something because i don’t understand how its possible that my subconcious could be doing math and trying to get my attention.

What is causing the visions and why does it only happen if i’m relaxing with my eyes closed?

It's pretty normal to dream about the things you're interested in.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I have to say that I sighed when I read how you have to bend the numbers to make them fit. 4:13 is 4:13 and not Pi backwards. Otherwise you could make absolutely every number fit something somehow. If it isn't actually PI [which in itself isn't even scary], just leave it alone.

Obsession with numbers like that and trying to make links isn't a healthy thing. As for the visions: enjoy them, they don't mean anything and if they do and aliens are going to invade, you can't do anything about it anyway.

For all my life i have had very vivid/realistic dreams about thousands of lights and shapes hanging in the sky far beyond the stratosphere. It always leaves me in awe and it is highly concerning in the dream.

So what? I give myself the same advice as I gave you. Hasn't happened in 50 years and if it does, I can't stop it if I tried.
edit on 11-3-2018 by Hecate666 because: grammar

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyred

Something may be trying to tell you something it seems, have you had any other odd occurrences in the last 9 months ? (I know that's a good stretch of time)

Also have you studied or practiced any sort of religious or spiritual material during that time?

Let's start with that, typically there's a point of origin for this kind of stuff, just have to find it to make more sense of where you are now.
edit on 11-3-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If you close your eyes and press you palms against your eyeballs, you see lots of spots and color. The pressure on the eyes causes the neurons at the back of the eyeball to fire, creating intense 'visions'.

Don't do it for long, its harmful.

Sometimes during quiet meditation we see random white and black spots, 'dancing'.

The YingYang symbol grew out of that, I think.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I see purple and shades of blue spots dancing when I close my eyes and focus on my third eye.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I see purple and shades of blue spots dancing when I close my eyes and focus on my third eye.

If its medical...

googled

...or spiritual:

googled

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Interesting stuff, thanks for the straightforward response

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that if aliens were even capable of interstellar travel, you'd never see them. For one thing they would have to be smart enough to avoid humans at all costs. If they wanted to study us or harvest us for some reason, I would think they'd be advanced enough to be able to do it without being seen.

I mean, if we were even advanced enough to travel to the nearest star fast enough to make it a regular thing, I think we'd be able to figure out how to not be seen by primitive life forms on the planets (assuming there were any).

So, it's down to a psychological issue.
edit on 11-3-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I feel like i’m mind controlled by something

You are, and it's by you. Your mind makes your reality, so if you focus on something, it becomes true - one way or another. I hope you resolve this.

top topics

join