It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are gods and we are Worthy of Pleasure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: EricWise

but is Jehovah God, or is just one of those gods that have forgotten that their is a power above him?
tell me, in your opinion, historically speaking, just how many of the kings of old would you consider to have been "Godly" compared to those who have eventually fell into the habit of abusing their power and being overtaken by their sinful habits, accumulated their wealth as their peasants starved?
read my signature.... it gives you a clue!

Jehovah never abused his power.

And in fact he will not show himself again until his people are attacking and he has no option but to interfere to protect them.

You always imagined God to be hateful but it was Satan who is hateful. He hates us, you and me so much that he will try and destroy all humankind from the face of the earth. And he makes you think that is is wrong for a good God to protect kindness and goodness to intervene.. Jehovah will make his beautiful name known to all.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

We are part of God, but that does not make us God. We can be like Him (according the bible), but not Him.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

no, I imagine God to be a very wise, very intelligent, very capable creator who started this creation with a goal along with a plan to reach that goal. I acknowledge that there is no way in hades that any of us can fully understand that goal, that plan, or just how he is going to get us there. I recognize Jehovah as one of the gods, created more to be tools for God. it was a group of those gods that created this world. the gods are not perfect, and like I said, some have forgotten that there is a power above them.... but it doesn't really matter much since all of creation will eventually find itself in the position that God has deemed right for them.

I disagree that Jehovah never abused his power by the way, he and his offshoots Jesus and Allah, or should I say their followers have done an amazing job of limiting the influence of the other gods that hold this world together in their attempt to conquer the world, and it's like that orchestra, trumpets and violins does not an orchestra make!!!

but, then, my post wasn't even talking about the gods abusing their power, I was talking about their followers... those who think that God has appointed them to rule over others. The only one who you have the right to rule over is yourself, and if you are "Godly" your focus should be on God, and his will in your life, not on those that you think you have to rule over. They have to learn how to rule themselves and look to God for direction to their own place in that orchestra....

of course this is all my beliefs, which I kind of chose for myself for reasons you probably could guess from my first post on this thread!!

edit on 11-3-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EricWise

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yeah nutballs have been saying stuff like that for years.
Thing is if you were born in certain parts of the world you would be a Muslim or hindu or a shintoist.
It is all bollocks except for mine because at least mine says it is all made up.

I was born as a witness of Jehovah.

I am well aware the rest. And so is he. He isn't so much concerned as to those who know him now. They will in the future. You see the 144,00 have to be filled and while it is happening, a great crowd of sheep are gathering.

Any religion that let's their children die instead of taking them to the hospital because it's 'god's' plan for them. Can well and truly go # themselves. I can't stand #ing jehova's witnesses. You people are the worst for pushing your garbage on everybody. It wouldnt be so bad if you all kept your bull# to yourselves. But no...your religion makes you push your #ing beliefs door to door or on every #ing streetcorner with your #ing pamphlets. # you and # your religion.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Those who want to mess with God he will make them just like Sodom and Gomorrah. Jehovah promises you that

Finally, you reveal your true colors and anti-freedom ways. The Light of Truth always expose the darkness that's trying to control and manipulate and hide The Light of Truth and Freedom and Joy.

Homosexuality is Holy. It is an expression of The Real Light of Truth, Freedom, and Joy. Gay people have the right to live in The True Light of Honesty too, not in the darkness of suppression and oppression.

Honesty and Freedom and Life and Truth are One. Any god who is anti-freedom is anti-truth.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

We are all humans, we all come from one human.

No we don't, humans have evolved from a "common anscestor" and we are cousins to common chimpazees and bonobos.

The stories you tell are just that. Stories.

Why does the same science that explains so beautifully the world around you, providing a common reality base for all of us, get left at the door when you talk about religion?

Delusion.

edit on 11/3/2018 by nerbot because: stuff

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I bet he thinks men have one less rib also....

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

And the millions upon millions of Christians are Jehovah's Witnesses.

Yet only 144 000 are chosen.

The rest of you in Christendom are out in the dark.

I'm not surprised. Catholics, Anglican, Protestant, Seven Days Adventist, Orthodox etc.. Would claim the same thing. Not only Jehovah Witness.

Yet only 144 000 Christians are prophesized to be true christians, according to a mad man.

144 000 is a Universal 9. And there are lot more than 144000 9's on earth.

9's:

numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.ca...

Number 9 is the number of Universal love, eternity, faith, Universal Spiritual Laws, the concept of karma, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual awakening, service to humanity, humanitarianism and the humanitarian, lightworking and lightworkers, leading by positive example, philanthropy and the philanthropist, charity, self-sacrifice, selflessness, destiny, life purpose and soul mission, generosity, a a higher perspective, romance, inner-strength, public relations, responsibility, intuition, strength of character.

These are also the ones most likely guided in dreams, some have NDE's and some have ufology experiences as well.

They certainly taken off planet, ie the rapture.

And striving for uplifted empowered people working for their dreams and thinking/mindful and helpful to others for their dreams, and striving for the happiness of others, and self, win/wins, seeing through all belief systems ISMS, in religions, mindful of spiritual but not organized control, taking the best out of ideas and leaving the worst behind with discernment, and politics and cultural norms, all ideologies, would bring a world of Equality and Freedom.
edit on 11-3-2018 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

no, I imagine God to be a very wise, very intelligent, very capable creator who started this creation with a goal along with a plan to reach that goal. I acknowledge that there is no way in hades that any of us can fully understand that goal, that plan, or just how he is going to get us there.

You need some perspective:
------------------------
no, I imagine Adolf Hitler to be a very wise, very intelligent, very capable leader who started this creation with a goal along with a plan to reach that goal. I acknowledge that there is no way in hades that any of us can fully understand that goal, that plan, or just how he is going to get us there
------------------------

God and religion keeps people in fear. Believers are not free and are following blindly while creating pain in the world around them due to ignorance and weakness.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I bet he thinks men have one less rib also....

lol!

We have an extra "bone" to play with actually.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There is a lot of confusion over Revelations. If in doubt, toss off man-made thinking and what others have told you – go to the source, the Bible. Pray to the Holy Spirit and ask for discernment. Religion has no place in our lives – but a personal relationship with Jesus does.

Who are the 144,000?
King James Bible
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

The 144,000 will be Jews that go through the Tribulation. The Tribulation is a period of time in which the Holy Spirit is removed from earth and those who are not Christian will be left behind. God will deal with Israel at this point (they will come to realize that Jesus did come and was crucified and rose again and was and is indeed their Savior - the one they rejected). The 144,000 will be Jewish people from the 12 tribes of Israel. They will be safe from all harm and spread the Word so that all left may accept Jesus as their Savior.

There are two marks, one of God and one of the Anti-Christ:

These 144,000 will have a seal given by God on their foreheads. It is a seal of protection: "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: Revelation 7:1-4

As OPPOSED to the Mark of the Beast which is to do with the Anti-Christ:
Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Sons and daughters of God:
We are the sons and daughters of God: Romans 8: 13. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!" 16 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs- heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

2 Corinthians 6:18
And: "I will be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
Galatians 3:26
You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus
Romans 8:16
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.
Romans 9:8
So it is not the children of the flesh who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as offspring.
John 1:12
But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God--

We are called Saints:
The “saints” are the body of Christ, Christians, the church. All Christians are considered saints. All Christian are saints—and at the same time are called to be saints. First Corinthians 1:2 states it clearly: “To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy…” The words “sanctified” and “holy” come from the same Greek root as the word that is commonly translated “saints.” Christians are saints by virtue of their connection with Jesus Christ. Christians are called to be saints, to increasingly allow their daily life to more closely match their position in Christ. This is the biblical description and calling of the saints.
www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

All depends on what you think God is tbh.
Mine isn't judgmental and tbh mine is nothing that we can really understand on this plane even.
If you need more info because I can not put it on here pm me.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

religions are created by men (and sometimes women), they are recordings of their understanding of what is really very much not understandable, oftentimes hijacked by powerful men ( and sometimes women) om order to gain or preserve their power...
just because our view of what God is is flawed to begin with and has been corrupted, probably since the very beginning, doesn't mean that God wishes you to be fearful or blind followers of ideology. it's men ( and sometimes women) who wish that because it gives them power over you. maybe what God desires is for you to overcome that fear, reclaim that power that has been given to the more powerful and not be so fearful of that power, learn to understand it and use it in ways that is beneficial for all of creation. God has given us the power and ability to solve every problem no matter how complicated it might be quickly and easily.... but we have been taught that we shouldn't have that power, that we should submit instead of claim it for ourselves, that it's evil...
we let it go dormant within us while we wait for a savior to come and save us. and instead of joining togther in this great journey, we have allowed ourselves to be divided according to beliefs, class, and differences. violins are oh so much different than the tubas, but both have a place in the orchestra of creation. one is not more important, more worthy, more deserving than the other.... the same goes for creation, the gods.... and goddesses and their followers... along with those who chose to believe in no god, the ceos and the janitors, the lowly ant and man...
all were created for a purpose and the music that is created is distorted and loses a little bit everytime we lose part of it or decide to appoint a different task to a part than what it was created to do. maybe our task is to learn to accept all that diversity, understand how it all interacts with each other, understand and appreciate the role of each instead of trying to take it upon ourselves to create this image of the perfect world where one belief system rules all and each has been appointed their set role by a "higher authority" and being different is shunned. we all can't be flutes, it takes more than flutes to hold creation together.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yeah nutballs have been saying stuff like that for years.
Thing is if you were born in certain parts of the world you would be a Muslim or hindu or a shintoist.
It is all bollocks except for mine because at least mine says it is all made up.

I was born as a witness of Jehovah.

I am well aware the rest. And so is he. He isn't so much concerned as to those who know him now. They will in the future. You see the 144,00 have to be filled and while it is happening, a great crowd of sheep are gathering.

According to the JW™ who showed up at My door UNINVITED when I broached that subject by saying "There are now more than 144,000 members of the JehovahWitness™ sect, how do You explain that? And She said, there are ALWAYS at least 1 woman and a newborn around here, "Oh it is 144,000 GROUPS, not just 144,000 Souls..."

Don't Y'all go over 'sales tactics' at the yearly Jamboree or whatever the head guys do to get more $$$ out of 'the flo¢k$'?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I ran across one theory that said that that was all the souls that exists, 144,000, they are just experiencing many lifetimes at the same time...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

but I am not naive enough to consider myself a ‘god’

Perhaps you don't think highly enough of yourself, GOD.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego
Please consider that there may be just one being, in all of existence. You, in your entirety are that being, there is only ONE. Peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

but, then, who, what are you?? am I a creation of your being, or are you a creation of my being, or are we both creations of some other being????

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: JimNasium

I ran across one theory that said that that was all the souls that exists, 144,000, they are just experiencing many lifetimes at the same time...

This is probably the only thing i've read on here about that now that actually could make sense.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

it does somewhat for me also...
but then I get carried away and wonder, is that soul of mine also experiencing lifetimes in the past and future, in alternate realities, all at the same time also.. and in reality, for that soul, there is really no time, just a very bored being trying to understand itself, learn, and improve with a really neat imagination.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join