It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are gods and we are Worthy of Pleasure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EricWise

originally posted by: EasternShadow

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: EricWise

Ah delusions of grandeur.
Every nutty fundamentalist has it.

Well enough said. Aside for the fundamentalist, for that I am not. What I am, I am. I did not lie. And who am I to share it? No one. Now if God did reveal it that would be something.

Well....

According to the mad man, you should have the mark written on your hand or forehead to identify yourself from the rest of unworthiness such as myself.

Go ahead, show me god's mark on your head or hand.

God does that. Not any human. And no, it has not to do with the mark of the beast, which is 666, and is short of the divine number of 7. That man's number is 666, means it misses the mark of 7 the divine number to a very great degree. The United Nations, and all human government is a failure.

Both the righteous and the evil have their own mark. I am fully aware what John the mad had written.

Would you believe Jesus' eyes burn with fire? Sound like the devil himself, IMO.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Until you have the mark of righteous, you are the same as other Christians. You do not have the right to claim yourself as a saint, nor the right to claim other Christians or people to be "in the dark"

It is a Biblical right.

For example:

(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

You speak of your own authority. I have God's power.

(Revelation 12:9) . . .So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth;. . .

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Quite from it. He is one who wants justice and peace to reign. It will be that way.

That's the same claim politicians make. They all claim that their war and violence and conquering is "justice" and that their oppression is "peace".

Will he protect Freedom and Pleasure? Will he protect the Freedom of gay people and women or will they be treated unfairly and persecuted in the name of "justice and peace" just like some of the anti-freedom, bloodthirsty leaders of the world?

If this god is anti-Freedom then his love is false, because that would mean that he only cares about his own fantasies then supporting people to be themselves in Truth, and Honesty, and Joy, and Freedom. Oppression is not love, bringing Freedom for Happiness IS.
edit on 3-11-2018 by lightofgratitude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Until you have the mark of righteous, you are the same as other Christians. You do not have the right to claim yourself as a saint, nor the right to claim other Christians or people to be "in the dark"

It is a Biblical right.

For example:

(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

You speak of your own authority. I have God's power.

(Revelation 12:9) . . .So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth;. . .

Yet you do not bear the truth written by Revelation.

Come on Eric, just show the world your saint's mark?

People are dying to see god's proof. Well, here is your chance to prove your Revelation god exist and John is not a mad man.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude

Quite from it. He is one who wants justice and peace to reign. It will be that way.

That's the same claim politicians make. They all claim that their war and violence and conquering is "justice" and that their oppression is "peace".

Will he protect Freedom and Pleasure? Will he protect the Freedom of gay people and women or will they be treated unfairly and persecuted in the name of "justice and peace" just like some of the anti-freedom, bloodthirsty leaders of the world?

He will protect freedom to all humankind. And those who want to mess with God he will make them just like Sodom and Gomorrah. Jehovah promises you that. Why don't you test him as have other in Hollywood with no compunction. Do you imagine he will not answer?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Will he protect Freedom and Pleasure? Will he protect the Freedom of gay people and women or will they be treated unfairly and persecuted in the name of "justice and peace" just like some of the anti-freedom, blotodthirsty leaders of the world?

He will protect freedom to all humankind. And those who want to mess with God he will make them just like Sodom and Gomorrah. Jehovah promises you that. Why don't you test him as have other in Hollywood with no compunction. Do you imagine he will not answer?

Answer with what?
YouTube videos using secure10 team's channel?
Oh don't worry about that.I have watch many of those fake videos. I'm sure there will be 144 000 self proclaimed prophets by the end of world, and you will be out of luck if you settle for your "saint" status.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Will he protect Freedom and Pleasure? Will he protect the Freedom of gay people and women or will they be treated unfairly and persecuted in the name of "justice and peace" just like some of the anti-freedom, blotodthirsty leaders of the world?

Answer with what?
Oh don't worry about that.I have watch many of those fake videos. I'm sure there will be 144 000 self proclaimed prophets by the end of world, and you will be out of luck if you settle for your "saint" status.

No doubt. You never understood.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Religions tell you that you aren't worthy and then they sell you their religion as a cure. They're like a bad informercial, "You'll do better with our product! Just look at these people who tried it!". In reality, you are born Worthy of Pleasure. You have to be brainwashed by a religion (or peer pressure in general) to believe otherwise, because it isn't natural to view the world as being unworthy.

People are taught to see other races as unworthy. People are taught to see women as unworthy. People are taught to see homosexuals as unworthy. People are taught to be a mob, a hive-mind, and disapproval of individuality by calling it "weird" and judging it. Meanwhile, they are taught to do this while feeling "special", in a brainwashed group.

People believe in the false god of collectivism, who does not respect Individuality and who tries to control others. A false idol, worshipped from the outside. The GOD of Individuality is Within. The GOD of Individuality has breathed Spirit into these bodies to give them Life, as Individuals! Your Spirit is a Piece of God, actually YOU are Your Spirit! You are GOD! Your mind can gather false beliefs of limitations and even your body can feel limited at times, but You are SPIRIT!

You can argue for your limitations and try to limit others, or you can embrace The Freedom of Individuality and inspire others to be Free also.

Curious, how do you become spokesman for "Everybody", how do you know their lives and asperations, or see into their hearts. How do you know their walk with God ? It's an awfully generalized statement you propose.... ya think ?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The man and the woman are equal in God's eyes. But God put man as the head of the woman. Would the woman subject herself as the angles should to God? Again this is Satanic garbage. Satan is the one who wanted to usurp God's headship. Notice, he never challenged Jehovah's power.

seems to me that only half of the children of God are free in the eyes of that religion, the other half, the women, are subject to their husband's whims??

people, particularly christians always criticized women who dress provocatively, but what if her husband, the man that is standing next to her is the one who wishes that she dress that way??? is she wrong for telling her husband no, or is she wrong for dressing the way he wishes??
people have a habit of telling women that if they don't want to have kids, then they shouldn't do the act that creates the child.... but if it's the husband that wants the sex, is she wrong to say no?
the bible teaches the virtue of charity, but if the husband desires to have tight control of the money, how can the wife be charitable?
if the wife choses to become a christian, but the man decides he wants his wife to be in the bars having a good time with him, or at the parties getting high... again... should she follow her own heart or conscious or his??
I don't really believe that the churches even believe in this doctrine, for if they did, they wouldn't be out there trying to convert the children and women, but would instead bring in the husbands first, since their doctrine teaches that the power flows downward through the husband, who is given the power to determine just what their wive and children should be as well as the power to create the laws that would enforce that power over their wives.

the doctrine is like a win one get one free offer to the satan you believe in, it gives no power of self determination to the women if the husband can be thrown off the path, except of course prayer.
my beliefs don't line up with the ops, but I've learned from experience that there is something just not right with the christian doctrine.
Although I don't believe that we are Gods, I do believe that God had originally created us to be co-creators of this world. Collectively, we do have the power to transform this world into something more like what God intended, or as we seem to be doing shatter the world into many fragments, alternate worlds if you prefer, because some of us just can't stand being around the rest of us so much. What some refer to as the biblical rapture, where we wake up one day, and find that some were taken and we've been left in a world destroyed by the fracture waiting to be rebuilt according to our will... fundamentalist christians, islamics, liberals, whatever... each to their own, left behind with the knowledge that we must of been wrong, because the others were taken by God up to the heavens..
realities fracture, and realities merge, only we won't find the true heaven till all the little pieces have merged back into the whole that god created, only then, that whole will be much wiser, much better, hold much more knowledge with more understanding of the powers of creation that is held within us than the world god created... it will be much closer to what he is, then, maybe we will be gods...
we aren't here to be held back by false doctrines made up by man, we're not here to be ruled by another or placed into little boxes with set roles to play. We can't sit here and hold others down and prevent them from being all they can be, thinking how much better we are or how much more godly we are to them, how there is this great reward in heaven for us while a terrible hell awaits them. we are like an orchestra, if the flutes are allowed to be flutes, if the violins are allowed to be violins, if the trumpets are allowed to be trumpets, we can created great beautiful music. but a flute can never imitate the sound of a violin, it doesn't matter how many laws are written by congress, it doesn't matter what kind of punishment is made in an effort to force it to... it will only make a racket! and right now, our world is making one heck of a racket!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I understand the hatred. Indeed I do. I because of that, I will return your justice to you. May what you say and do and judge be exactly as you are judged. Remember you are speaking to one that will one day be your king and judge.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Answer with what?

No scholars ever understood what a mad man wrote. You could follow any theology forums and not a single scholars agree each other what John the mad wrote in revelation.

What make you think you can do better?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Answer with what?

No scholars ever understood what a mad man wrote. You could follow any theology forums and not a single scholars agree each other what John the mad wrote in revelation.

May you be judged according to your own judgement.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Answer with what?

May you be judged according to your own judgement.

Finally you understand. Thank you.

Respect other people judgement and they will respect yours.

Have no fear. I'll take full responsibility of my own mortal action. You are not bound by god to save others. You are not the lord chosen one.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Never feigned to be. What I spoke was true.

And I don't understand fully what entails this power that will be given to those who endure to the end.

But power I will have. Beyond your or my imagining. That is without saying. And I as a king will have a say in things.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

what were the three temptations that satan presented to Jesus???
wasn't power and rulership one?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

what were the three temptations that satan presented to Jesus???
wasn't power and rulership one?

But you see, Jesus was already promised the kingdom. And he made a covenant with us for a kingdom, just as his father made a covenant with him.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Make a note to Satan and his demons in all places. Jesus' brothers are being chosen. And it is very well along. I am one among them. I am no one. Satan and friends. Jehovah's chosing is almost at its completion. And I have been chosen. And I know it.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

And I don't understand fully what entails this power that will be given to those who endure to the end.

You should ask John the mad. He's the one who vision the entailed power of the righteous and the mark of beast. Not me. My belief is that all of us are equal in the eyes of lord. We are all the son of God.

But power I will have. Beyond your or my imagining. That is without saying. And I as a king will have a say in things.

Well I wish you luck and let's hope it happen SOON and not another 2000 years. I would love to see that the mark of saint on your forehead along with the white rider.

Until those hours, let us live in our reality, shall we?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You should ask John the mad. He's the one who vision the entailed power of the righteous and the mark of beast. Not me. My belief is that all of us are equal in the eyes of lord. We are all the son of God.

Well I wish you luck and let's hope it happen SOON and not another 2000 years. I would love to see that the mark of saint on your forehead along with the white rider.

Until those hours, let us live in our reality, shall we?

Jesus the rider of the white horse has been riding. Your words have been better than that of those of my brothers who are alive and who hate me. That is something. Although I am no one. I am who I say I am. I am one of the saints, one of the 144,000.

God cannot find fault with me in this, for I did not lie.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

but is Jehovah God, or is just one of those gods that have forgotten that their is a power above him?
tell me, in your opinion, historically speaking, just how many of the kings of old would you consider to have been "Godly" compared to those who have eventually fell into the habit of abusing their power and being overtaken by their sinful habits, accumulated their wealth as their peasants starved?
read my signature.... it gives you a clue!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join