It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are gods and we are Worthy of Pleasure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Religions tell you that you aren't worthy and then they sell you their religion as a cure. They're like a bad informercial, "You'll do better with our product! Just look at these people who tried it!". In reality, you are born Worthy of Pleasure. You have to be brainwashed by a religion (or peer pressure in general) to believe otherwise, because it isn't natural to view the world as being unworthy.

People are taught to see other races as unworthy. People are taught to see women as unworthy. People are taught to see homosexuals as unworthy. People are taught to be a mob, a hive-mind, and disapproval of individuality by calling it "weird" and judging it. Meanwhile, they are taught to do this while feeling "special", in a brainwashed group.

People believe in the false god of collectivism, who does not respect Individuality and who tries to control others. A false idol, worshipped from the outside. The GOD of Individuality is Within. The GOD of Individuality has breathed Spirit into these bodies to give them Life, as Individuals! Your Spirit is a Piece of God, actually YOU are Your Spirit! You are GOD! Your mind can gather false beliefs of limitations and even your body can feel limited at times, but You are SPIRIT!

You can argue for your limitations and try to limit others, or you can embrace The Freedom of Individuality and inspire others to be Free also.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Well put, the light we see is divine and it is the perfect representation of God. The light is within and without, the world around us being a reflection of our inner light. No wonder the world is in chaos, because as a collective we are sick within, we have forgotten our true nature and have been taught to reject it.

S&F

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Satan teaches you all of that.

We are all humans, we all come from one human. That is what the Bible teaches. His name was Adam. Even his wife, Eve, came from Adam's rib. So all humankind comes from one human. In God's eye there is no distinction. Only in yours.

The man and the woman are equal in God's eyes. But God put man as the head of the woman. Would the woman subject herself as the angles should to God? Again this is Satanic garbage. Satan is the one who wanted to usurp God's headship. Notice, he never challenged Jehovah's power.

You are all taught many false things by your father. He is on the wrong side of things.

Why not look for the one that loves you and is your real father.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EricWise

Real Love meets you Heart to Heart as an equal, not by seeing you as an inferior or oppressing you.
edit on 3-11-2018 by lightofgratitude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
That sounds like what Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan, would say almost word for word. It is about selfishness and physical gratification and is about as far from the spiritual life as you could get.

I don’t follow a religion, but I am not naive enough to consider myself a ‘god’. I would re-evaluate my values and my philosophy if I were you.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude
I have a beginning and I can die. So, no. I'm not god.

Do I worthy of pleasure?

As much as I wish, I'm not worthy of pleasure. There is something else bothering my existence, demanding answers I have yet find.

But cheers to you. May your journey bring forth joy and luck.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

My value is The Freedom of Pleasure.

Anyone who sees themselves as above you or would wish to control and hurt you instead of wishing you Happiness, does not truly loved you. That's abusive.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Your freedom is given you so you can show love. Not to abuse it.

Do not do as the fallen angels and imagine that free will gives you an excuse for loose conduct.

And if you do so, know that you are not free but fall into slavery. For only the children of God are free. You are in slavery to sin and death.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Your freedom is given you so you can show love. Not to abuse it.

Do not do as the fallen angels and imagine that free will gives you an excuse for loose conduct.

And if you do so, know that you are not free but fall into slavery. For only the children of God are free. You are in slavery to sin and death.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Slavery means being forced to do what someone else tells you to do or they will hurt you.

Freedom means being free to do what makes you happy.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude

Slavery means being forced to do what someone else tells you to do or they will hurt you.

Freedom means being free to do what makes you happy.

There is no happiness apart from God.

And there is no freedom apart from God.

You have no choice in your slavery. You were born into it.

God out of his love has given you a way to free you from it. Don't delude yourself.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
You should join my religion my religion does none of that and tells me to have a laugh.
Plus booze is mandatory.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

God is Freedom and Happiness, so most human beings are not following God, since they seek to control others, especially the ones in oppressive religions.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude

God is Freedom and Happiness, so most human beings are not following God, since they seek to control others, especially the ones in oppressive religions.

That is obvious.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Jehovah God will soon destroy all religion against his name. His name is Jehovah.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You have proof of his Godship.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

So expressing my free will makes me a slave?

I ain't no slave to sin and death, it's that kind of attitude that pushes away the free-thinking person from your cult. Because that's all it is, a cult.

You are exactly what the Op is talking about.

God out of his love has given you a way to free you from it. Don't delude yourself.

This is where I say I've seen happiness in a mother's eyes then you tell me that's God?

I say but that child is born into sin and by your doctrine is a source of unhappiness and slavery till it's soul has been saved?

Hogwash.

Ain't no way another human can give me information that'll "save my soul" or "free me from mental or physical slavery" it's BS, some numb nuts is selling me snake oil. Man made BS.

Ain't no lions guarding the sheep, bunch of feral animals just keeping the herd pinned in.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

So expressing my free will makes me a slave?

I ain't no slave to sin and death, it's that kind of attitude that pushes away the free-thinking person from your cult. Because that's all it is, a cult.

You are exactly what the Op is talking about.

This is where I say I've seen happiness in a mother's eyes then you tell me that's God?

I say but that child is born into sin and by your doctrine is a source of unhappiness and slavery till it's soul has been saved?

Hogwash.

Ain't no way another human can give me information that'll "save my soul" or "free me from mental or physical slavery" it's BS, some numb nuts is selling me snake oil. Man made BS.

Ain't no lions guarding the sheep, bunch of feral animals just keeping the herd pinned in.

God saw it in her eyes long before you existed. He is eternal. You see. He has seen all things. As far as telling you anything. NO...There is a way someone can give you information. And that is by means of understanding. That which you do not have. To discount it offhand is foolhardy.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Yeah nutballs have been saying stuff like that for years.
Thing is if you were born in certain parts of the world you would be a Muslim or hindu or a shintoist.
It is all bollocks except for mine because at least mine says it is all made up.
edit on 11-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Yeah nutballs have been saying stuff like that for years.
Thing is if you were born in certain parts of the world you would be a Muslim or hindu or a shintoist.
It is all bollocks except for mine because at least mine says it is all made up.

I was born as a witness of Jehovah.

I am well aware the rest. And so is he. He isn't so much concerned as to those who know him now. They will in the future. You see the 144,00 have to be filled and while it is happening, a great crowd of sheep are gathering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join