It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald’s Flips Golden Arches for International Women’s Day. They Look like Bewbs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.louderwithcrowder.com...

Okay, note the byline. A woman be pecking out this post. This gives me carte blanche to mock the saggy sacks off McDonald’s turning its logo upside down as a Happy Meal for ladies:

A McDonald’s in Lynwood, California, which is owned and operated by a woman, first flipped its ‘M’ at the sign in front of the restaurant to celebrate women everywhere, the company said in a statement. By Thursday, all of McDonald’s social media profiles, including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, were displaying an upside-down logo.
The move was intended to honor “the extraordinary accomplishments of women everywhere and especially in our restaurants,” Wendy Lewis, the company’s global chief diversity officer, said in a statement on Tuesday.
So they flipped the logo to look like saggy ta-tas. Swing low, swing sweet, you formerly noble beauties. Now nothing more than used udders oppressed by the patriarchy of Burger Flips its Tits.

Yeah, I get McDonalds wanted the W for “WOMYNS!” but all I see are mammaries passed their prime. A set of breasticles unloved by an alcoholic hippy who never bothered with dumbbell flyes. Her milkshakes brought all the boys to the yard. Damn right they’re better than yours. She could teach you, but she’d have to charge… you a whiskey. A coughing fit is all that shakes those flappy jugs. La la, la la la, warm it up. Lala-lalala, the boys are puking.

This article just cracked me up!

I hope everyone doesn't get offended or take it too seriously.

She finally ends the article with this; (bold is mine)

At best.

At worst, the flipped Moo looks like butt cheeks. Of a grouchy old man shuffling to his walker. Making his way to the potty. To start the slow descent toward a throne we all sit upon after making our morning libations to the gods of caffeine.
McDonald’s turning a logo upside down for women. Incidentally, who climbed up all those poles to flip that mama? Was it a posse of chicas getting their girl power on with a drill? Or perhaps some patriarchal rep with a ladder? Asking for a friend.
International Women’s Day is perfect for ladies who think a W instead of an M is all takes. For the rest of us, we’ll just carry on living our lives without being patronized to by an appropriated logo. Thanks though.

Have a great day ATS!

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sombody's trying to hard.

Go home, McDonald's, you're drunk.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
An empty gesture is an empty gesture. I liked it better when shops, businesses, sports, fast food joints, and restaurants stayed out of fringe politics and activism.

Can we go a day without some business voicing their two cents about an issue?
edit on 10-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

McDeath should instead reevaluate themselves and the affect they have on society as a whole, because last I checked, they are one of the main reasons for this epidemic we call "very unhealthy" or "slow death" that has plagued humanity.

Did I mention the rise in price for a drop in quality?

Sorry if I offended any McDeath customers.

edit on 10-3-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I like McDonalds

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They're looking kind a saggy lol

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Like when Skittles removed the colours from their rainbow product and turned them pure white, claiming that there was only one rainbow in the world. The MSM compared it to the KKK try to chase out every black from Dixieland.

McDonalds do offer healthy meals. It's possible to order side salad of lettuce with a grilled chicken. Anything cooked in batter has more calories than a basic burger. The "signature" collection is basically freshly cooked items. I'd just wish they would give free choice of the extras like onions, lettuce, radishes rather than having to choice one of the items).

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I pretty much grew up on fast food, and it wasn't until the last couple of years when I decided to turn relatively healthy did I then realize just how bad it was, and what it was doing to not only my physical health, but mental health as well.

I haven't had fast food in years and now I feel better than ever. Last time I tried to eat a Big Mac my body quickly rejected it.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Think somebody needs a happy meal. If McDonald's went healthy they would go out of business, yes I agree it's garbage and even some of the healthy options have more calories than a Big Mac. Moderation sure if you stop there 3-5 times a week it will kill you, but once in while if you eat healthy most of the time isn't a death sentence. There are plenty of healthy alternatives, people just choose to not use them. But even thats changing slowly, got remember the baby boomers were forced fed this for decades. You can eat healthy like Bill Burr said damn grocery stores have all kinds of inexpensive vegetables and fruits etc. But people are hooked on the convenience a long with the carb,fat and sugar load. Its changing though, but individuals are responsible for what they put in their bodies. The hard part is watching parents get their kids that stuff all the time.
edit on 10-3-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Think somebody needs a happy meal.

I wish!

Damned bone graft has me eating just soft foods.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Hah, ha too funny.

At worst, the flipped Moo looks like butt cheeks.

...was my first thought too.

Let me know when Ronalds name gets changed to Renee.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I like McDonalds

If I practiced what I preach, I'd never go to mcdiddles... good thing I'm a hypocrite cuz there's nothing that satiates a craving for cheap, terrible yet delicious foodstuffs than a trip to those golden arches.

Plus I get to tell the woman behind the counter to "make me a sandwich, and quick!" For some reason if I do that at home I get hit....

Strange.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I pretty much grew up on fast food, and it wasn't until the last couple of years when I decided to turn relatively healthy did I then realize just how bad it was, and what it was doing to not only my physical health, but mental health as well.

I haven't had fast food in years and now I feel better than ever. Last time I tried to eat a Big Mac my body quickly rejected it.

Ummm...oh...that's just nasty...

Not the mental image of you squatting over the porcelain god...#e-ing your guts out...

The saggy...flapping udder image...burned into every double quarter pounder with cheese...extra cheese...

Stop with the trans-positional awareness...I beg of thee...

I'm off to Arby's where their goldfish leaping out of a koi pond logo proudly proclaims..."We have...the meats"

YouSir
edit on 10-3-2018 by YouSir because: the Gods bade me...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Damn sorry to hear that, here's to quick and speedy recovery.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

I like McDonalds

If I practiced what I preach, I'd never go to mcdiddles... good thing I'm a hypocrite cuz there's nothing that satiates a craving for cheap, terrible yet delicious foodstuffs than a trip to those golden Ta...Ta's.

Plus I get to tell the woman behind the counter to "make me a sandwich, and quick!" For some reason if I do that at home I get hit....

Strange.

There...I fixed that for ya...if your gonna go there...be bold...

YouSir
edit on 10-3-2018 by YouSir because: just...because...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Don't get me wrong, I love me a nice big fat juicy burger. That's why I make my own from scratch..

ETA: did you know something as simple as a breakfast egg (you'd think all you need is an egg) has like 10+ different ingredients? Most of which we've never heard of.
edit on 10-3-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
An unexpected consequence...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I wish!

Ummm...there's always the blender...amazing what a blender can do to a BigMac and a little milk...

Mmmm...mmm...mmm...mmmm...mmm...

Anyone...anyone...?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I wish!

Look on the Brightside...
Depending on how your diet is going, you'll lose a few pounds.🙂

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

LOL don't say that... reminds of a woman I used to know, she loved McDonalds but was dieting. Her work around was to get her Quarter pounder and fries and proceed to just take a bite and chew it then spit it out, then take another bite chew it and spit it out. How gross is that..... forget that just have a salad..

edit on 10-3-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join