It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
They do care. They just don't shout about it from the roof of the Pentagon.
Imagine if they confirmed that we are not alone, and there are alien species flying around our planet that we can do nothing about. It would cause utter chaos. Humans go crazy when Facebook and Twitter go offline for anything more than two minutes. If we see a single snowflake in England, we buy 8 loaves of bread and go into a blind panic.

The videos they have been releasing are just keeping us aware that something is going on. I would love to see and hear them become more transparent with the phenomenon. It doesn't look likely but you never know.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
They do care. They just don't shout about it from the roof of the Pentagon.
Imagine if they confirmed that we are not alone, and there are alien species flying around our planet that we can do nothing about. It would cause utter chaos. Humans go crazy when Facebook and Twitter go offline for anything more than two minutes. If we see a single snowflake in England, we buy 8 loaves of bread and go into a blind panic.

The videos they have been releasing are just keeping us aware that something is going on. I would love to see and hear them become more transparent with the phenomenon. It doesn't look likely but you never know.

I don't think so.....most people are intentionally ingnorant of world events...its to much to process....so they pay attention to events then guage if they think said event will impact their little bubble.....if they are not worried they intentionally backseat ANY ISSUE no matter how impactfull it may be globally.....lol....no one wouldpanic....lol...they would see it read it learn it and judge that it will not effect them personally and they will move on.....lol...people get murdered every day...lots of people...more than are abducted....people will rationalise their chances of being the one of 7 billion taken and if they feel safe they will simply live with it and forget about it much like we go to work every day and do not dwell on being murdered while thousands and thousands of us are in fact murdered every day....its called no harm no foul and many many people live by this selfish regressive philosophy.

People being scared is the BS story used to keep high technology out of mainstream life...which is by proxy making our world a very miserable place to be.
edit on 11-3-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm placing this in the disinformation forum because it's my opinion at the moment that the CIA, Washington Post, the Democratic Party and a few other agencies run by the deep state are trying to push an agenda using an allegedly "Technological Breakthrough" against the American People (firstly).

jesus christ, what is happening to the ufological community i remenber

<< 1   >>

join