It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIBERAL MEDIA is More Damaging to the USA Than Russian Bots-Spies-Hackers Combined.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He will just go where the illegals go.

No prob.

Why do you keep pushing your anti-immigrant agenda? This thread is about the role of the media in America, not immigration policy.

Where do u go? Mayo clinic?

Where do you go? A free clinic?

You some kinda rich guy?

If I were rich, I wouldn't have to pay taxes at all. You clearly do not understand how America works. The wealthiest citizens have the most ways of hiding their money. As for health care, the American system is a disaster. There is a destructive feedback loop between the medical profession and the insurance, pharmaceutical, and advertising industries. I could explain it to you but that would be even more off topic than your trolling.

Foreign policy? now WE are the crazy mofo on the block.

Who are YOU? The United States is certainly being viewed as being dangerous and unpredictable, thanks to the president internet trolls got elected.

You got a problem with that? They know where you live.

You really lack all subtlety with your anti-Americanism. I don't think my country is perfect, but I will not help its enemies brainwash the people. As you are attempting to do.
edit on 12-3-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You just called Shepherd Smith liberal. We are truly living in a post-fact era. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in print... and as UFO nut, I've read A LOT of Weekly World News. Bat Boy is my spirit animal... But THAT takes the cake.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Truth hurts. Especially in dumbie trumpies case.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: carewemust
March 10, 2018

From JUNE 2017 thru FEBRUARY 2018, 91% (NINETY-ONE PERCENT!) of Liberal Media reports on President Trump and America, were NEGATIVE. Only 9% of all Trump/USA stories on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, have been positive. FYI: Liberal media is 88% of all U.S. media.

Source for 2017: www.washingtonpost.com... 8a96
Source for 2018: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Here is the amazingly large (and growing) list of President Trumps accomplishments for the United States and Americans.
Updated Weekly: www.magapill.com...

Looking at that list, what motivates 88% of the news outlets in America, to broadcast 91% negative news about the U.S. President and the very country where they are headquartered?

I can understand them being disappointed over Hillary and Obama, but this imbalance of news reporting is irrationally extreme.

There must be something at the top of CBS-NBC-CNN-ABC-NYT-WaPO that needs to be kept hidden. It could be any combination of bribery, pedophilia, murders...or whatever. But it's becoming obvious that they fear President Donald Trump's Administration will expose the crimes that they (top brass) have committed, or constantly commit.

It's ironic and sad that the liberal media's extreme negativeness against the U.S. and President Trump, does FAR MORE to sew discord and division within our country, than the Russian influences which these liberal news outlets constantly complain about.

IMO, the Trump Administration/U.S. Govt should "be tough" on the liberal media, like they are with North Korea, Russia, China, and other countries who attempt to harm America in some way. -CareWeMust

Absolutely!! It's time that we crack down on things that make the OP sad!! The rest of the world should agree with her, or shut up! Or get shut down!! Freedom of speech is bad for America!!

Yeah like riot when Pelosi is about to give a speech!
You're canadian, you wear a sari now?
How's bollywood btw?
Learn any new dance moves?

Lucky for me, I never have to ask myself how the Cheeto Messiah got hisself elected. His minions just have to open their mouths, and everything becomes clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join