It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S will not go to war with NK no ifs ands or buts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

US military is aged and gutted.

Here is the difference between the two Top militarizes and this does not take into account the quality and high tech of the equipment the US has over everyone else.

1 USA:
Active frontline personnel: 1,400,000
Tanks: 8,848
Total aircraft: 13,892
Submarines: 72

2 Russia:
Active frontline personnel: 766,055
Tanks: 15,398
Total aircraft: 3,429
Submarines: 55

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

But you just said that time is different for Uranus; how can you say 2 years for a war in space? And what does a "holy war" even mean. Clue me up Mr war strategist.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Lol it's really nice. It won't last more than 3ish more years though. We are going to space, we play nice because the world has already been conqoured but we humans are still as territory hungry as ever, example; we are already trying to go to space not even 2 hundred years after we officially took this land & found out space was possible to colonize. We hate each other, ain't no getting by that unless you become part of my law they say.i don't like how we all hate each other so much but they say what is mine is mine, unless I can use you you can't have my stuff. The devil is winning right now!! Lol. Science won't accept the idea of God, they shouldn't cause we working for the devil.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Don't forget our phycological advantage of having so many other ethnicities living here, it's like we are already in the minds of most of the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

We wouldn't use nukes, but their facilities would be hit with bombs, like if we hit a place where they holding 10 nukes we didn't know about lol bad bad buhbye.

That is not how a nuke works...if you drop or blow up a nuke it doesn't go nuclear. In your scenario above the worst thing would be local radiation in small areas if the nukes were broken open to a unshielded core. It actually takes a lot to have a nuke work...that is why it is so hard for them to perfect.

There is only one rule in war, there are no rules as long as you win. We have so many nukes, it's all well & good to say chemical weapons use is horrible, but we would do it in a heartbeat during war if they forced our hand.

The one thing you have demonstrated is you do not have a clue to what you are talking about. And do tell us how would NK force our hand?

link   
DB

edit on 9-3-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   
DB
edit on 9-3-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Don't forget our phycological advantage of having so many other ethnicities living here, it's like we are already in the minds of most of the world.

I have no clue to what you are saying here....lol

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Space. Only one nation will control space, if that wasn't true, that means China is ours & the u.s is China's. Lmao. We don't share land or space. Sure they can come visit, but they just will be tourists in space that must sign up to be an American citizen, just like now on earth.

I'm not sure what you mean by control, what country controls space?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Lol. & I mean it'll be a couple years before we go to war to see who wins space. The holy war is just a fight with these what the bible called god weapons to get god. We are living in science since we created our Adams apple & created the greediest ever invention the casket. I eat meat & plants, it's cruel to not give your body back to the animals & plants we kill, one hand is not washing the other lol.(devils idea to dismantle god). So our holy war is just a fight to what they called 'heaven'(space). We use different names nowadays. You think if a scientist ran into god or an angel they'd be like, oh I'm sorry your right, but what about this, I need to find this out so get out of my way or the devil's law says I can try to make you, democratically at first, by force if you don't compromise lol. & Uranus is pretty big, we can see it from here pretty easily, time would be different like how are minds perceive time if we were all cracked out. Let alone the sun's & moons rotation. Imagine how thoughts will go, they already move pretty fast right now, faster than light, but on another planet, it will be slower or faster. We be tripping on Uranus's crack.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: kurthall

Thank you lol. You must not study war though. I use to fight a lot as a kid, 15 years old street fighting semi pro fighters that are 25 & a lot of older people, never got hit, well once I told this huge dude to cause I bloodied him up so bad I felt bad, than I knocked him on his butt obviously. Lol never been hit cause war is all I know. Know the enemy & know thyself, the outcome of a thousand battles will remain the same. Sun zu lol was amature compared to our tactics nowadays. I've studied their phycology & war tactics & I see what they are doing. Trust me, even in the old days it still usually took over 5 to 10 years to prepare for a war& that was before this tech. Now it takes like 20 to 30 years to get your opponent in the right position.

A fist fight, and a war between countries are two completely different things. China needs the United States, and they also OWN a lot of assets here. Why would China INVEST so much into this country, only to destroy it (and its self) Your argument is non existent.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

No one country has the power to force our hand on anything. It would be bad though to hit their chemical plants also. & Lol I mean like we have Russians living here so they help us to think like a Russian. & Chinese ethiopian all of those countries. They help us think like them, so we know what other countries would do before they know it themselves.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Survival, they didn't have a choice to survive in this world. & They are 100% the same. Sword, fist, gun, bomb, no matter it is all the same. 1 man to a thousand men is the same as a one on one. I've fought multiple people at once, & their is no difference to fighting just one.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No country controls space yet. Just the air space above land. Space is free game right now. I think we own like a few miles up in the air but I'm not sure the exaxt height of the government's land. I know it's not all the way to space though or everyone's sattilites would be in our air space lol.

PS. If we said, hey, we bouncing to outter space & travel the galaxy, you guys stay here & keep working. They would throw a temper tantrum like a friggin child & try to overthrow America homeland while most of us are in space. They would say wtf, bring us. Why?, So you can do the same thing up their you doing now?, Not following international laws & taking over the islands & Ukraine. Nah screw that, they would be dumb enough to blow up a planet, & in turn ruin a whole galaxy. Ain't Gon happen
edit on 9-3-2018 by SatansPride because: PS down**

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Whatever prevents the mass displacement of human lives and the souls within them from being captured/trapped and or enslaved by something primarily metaphysical based works for me.

I figure the larger the soul displacement from aggressive based mass killing activities and the amounts of hate, pain, sadness and turmoil generated the larger the malevolent paranormal portal opening, to transfer the spirit energy of the many slain.

Which in turn allows something larger from there, the metaphysical/paranormal/supernatural regions of Existence to enter here (Whatever forms it manifest).
Maturity as a species of man prevents intra ignorance opens the door.
Makes sense🤔

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

we were all cracked out

Enough said

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think we own like a few miles up in the air but I'm not sure the exaxt height of the government's land.

LOL - I thought you said you do legal work...hahahaha...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I agree with all except it's not just humans, it's all the animals we have tortured from our experiments for medicine. Our cars exhaust suffocating air animals, killing a spider for being in your home, cutting down trees(animals home) for whatever purposes, all the ocean animals & underground animals from our waste products. We cause way more death & torture than peeps realize. If that ain't the devil, what's more evil than convincing someone to do evil things for god or us when it's the complete opposite? We bomb stuff, manipulate crops, dismantle earth for our sports drink, preservatives. We control animals to be their master, dogs cats hamsters. It's horrible, thank God God sent jesus to die for our sins or we would be extinct soon. & A portal is technologically achievable, hitler almost had it, we took over for him. SP

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I don't do drugs lol I was just making a joke about uranus

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

When China invades us,

I would believe Canada would invade the US long before China decided to invade.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join