It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens as Evolved Non-Biological Life Forms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Somewhere while debating someone on my theory that a non-biological life form could evolve without any biological, such as Human, life
having anything to do with it - He said impossible - But we all know better - Never say immpossible - For example:

"Beware. Scientists are Creating Machines That Can Evolve on Their Own"

"Forget what you see in movies. Most robots sit in a factory somewhere doing dull, repetitive work. Even if their software does dream of a more interesting job, their physical form remains fixed from the day they’re assembled to the moment they’re junked. But it doesn’t have to be that way, say pioneers of “evo devo robo”—evolutionary developmental robotics, which applies principles of natural selection and biological development to machine design..........."
Quote source:
www.smithsonianmag.com...

Now of course we are talking about state of the art [a few years ago] Human development of machines that we can program to evolve
in a similar way that biology evolved on Earth.

So I ask you Alien/UFO followers - Why not believe that at least some, if not all Alien/UFO phenomena is being generated by evolved
robotic machines [ie. androids] that never were biological lke - Species of beings that evolved from matter without the need to be
in anyway biological ?

This might help to explain the strange way UFOs move and change direction at very high speeds that would kill any biological life form
because of the high G forces.

This might also help to explain the abductions and cold scientific way they are carried out - It is nothing personal
- These beings began to observe biological life, maybe for the first time in the 20th Century - And they see biological life as an anomaly,
and want to study it.

What we may find in the future when we get out into deep space is that we are strange and biological life is rare
- We may find a universe teeming with non-biological life.

What do you think Human

edit on 9-3-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

No biology=no life.Full stop.Sure there may be drones all over the Universe...Satellites are Drones...a Drone is a Drone....in aircraft form or vehicle form or human form.No biology no life.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Somewhere while debating someone on my theory that a non-biological life form could evolve without any biological, such as Human, life
having anything to do with it - He said impossible.

I agree with him.
The universe could be filled with robots who've forgotten their creators but they still need creators.
Non biological life would need a biological creator somewhere down the line.

We need an alien we can carve up or a UFO to joyride before we start questioning the makeup.
But hypothetically a universe filled with robots flying around makes more sense than a bunch of meatbags flying around.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I don't see why there are synthetic organisms already created.?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

That's what my friend said - And I disagree - Unless you are going to say and prove that life must be 'biological'.

Sure definitions of life you are used to using postulate biology - But I can imagine conscious, thinking life

that is not biological - Can't prove it yet - But I would bet on it.

-AlienView

edit on 9-3-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

This might also help to explain the abductions and cold scientific way they are carried out

If true, then 'curiosity' is a word that they will never understand.

If they were thinkers, then why have they never asked themselves, 'why do all mud-monkeys scream in fear and pain, when they realise what we are doing to them ?'

Unless of course, only humans have a direct exit path out of this universe to God (source) via Jesus Christ.

Humans have a free exit-plan; non-humans are trapped in God's simulation for eternity. This explains why they never help peasants. Instead they give their technology to TPTB to bomb peasants (Roswell).

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Consciousness is an extended form that can be put anywhere, anywhere where it can evolve to something that is actually aware of its presence.

That's my view of it..

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Consciousness is an extended form that can be put anywhere, anywhere where it can evolve to something that is actually aware of its presence.

That's my view of it..

True and even more interesting is the current views of some scientists:

"Minds Everywhere: 'Panpsychism' Takes Hold in Science"

"The answer to the question "what is consciousness" could have implications for the future of artificial intelligence (AI) and far-out concepts like mind uploading and virtual immortality, said Robert Lawrence Kuhn, the creator, writer and host of "Closer to Truth." [Superintelligent Machines: 7 Robotic Futures.........]

"Philosophers have put forward many notions of consciousness. The materialist notion holds that consciousness can be fully explained by the the firing of neurons in the human brain, while mind-body dualism argues that the soul or mind is distinct from, and can potentially outlive, the body. Under the notion of panpsychism, a kind of re-boot of ancient animistic ideas, every speck of matter has a kind of proto-consciousness. When aggregated in particular ways, all this proto-consciousness turns into a sense of inner awareness. And other, Eastern philosophies have held that consciousness is the only real thing in the universe, Kuhn said........"
Quote source:
www.livescience.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

consciousness is the only real thing in the universe, Kuhn said........"

Agreed. Those scientists are such bright minds after they are awake...

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

having anything to do with it - He said impossible - But we all know better - Never say immpossible - For example:

"Forget what you see in movies. Most robots sit in a factory somewhere doing dull, repetitive work. Even if their software does dream of a more interesting job, their physical form remains fixed from the day they’re assembled to the moment they’re junked. But it doesn’t have to be that way, say pioneers of “evo devo robo”—evolutionary developmental robotics, which applies principles of natural selection and biological development to machine design..........."
Quote source:

Now of course we are talking about state of the art [a few years ago] Human development of machines that we can program to evolve

So I ask you Alien/UFO followers - Why not believe that at least some, if not all Alien/UFO phenomena is being generated by evolved
robotic machines [ie. androids] that never were biological lke - Species of beings that evolved from matter without the need to be
in anyway biological ?

This might help to explain the strange way UFOs move and change direction at very high speeds that would kill any biological life form

This might also help to explain the abductions and cold scientific way they are carried out - It is nothing personal
- These beings began to observe biological life, maybe for the first time in the 20th Century - And they see biological life as an anomaly,
and want to study it.

What we may find in the future when we get out into deep space is that we are strange and biological life is rare

What do you think Human

We've really no clue WHAT to expect constitutes life out there.

We judge and understand everything we know and have learned here.. by our earthly criteria. We know nothing else...

We may find life elsewhere may be thought... Or electrical impulses... We really can't go by earthly, scientific expectations.. Because it's all we can go on....

Prepare to be stunned....

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Biological life already has a definition. If we were to create or run into sentient robots, they might still be considered alive, just not biological. Perhaps it will look at us and consider us not alive.
edit on 9-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I don't think it's too far fetched.

Take an AI and put it in control of a swarm of nanobots. The possibilities are endless.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Quote source:

in anyway biological ?

and want to study it.

What do you think Human

So...... Basically, I think you may have accidentally tossed your logic out with yesterday's garbage lol. No, there's no way for there to evolve on it's own, a non-biological form of life....without a biological form of life being the start and reason behind that non-biological form of life.......life can't evolve from absolutely nothing out in the cold vacuum of outerspace....it would have to develop somewhere with some form of atmosphere. And as far as UFO's being self-evolved entities, that's impossible. Any actual, REAL spacecraft, that's from another planet, is more than likely flown by an alien life form. I don't think it would be possible, due to how large in distance space is, for ET's to send a drone that far out into space and continue any contact with it.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Biological life already has a definition. If we were to create or run into sentient robots, they might still be considered alive, just not biological. Perhaps it will look at us and consider us not alive.
This reminds me of two episodes of Star Trek, one Voyager and one Next Generation. For voyager, it's the episode where the photonic beings invade the holodeck during Tom and Harry's holonovel Captain Proton. For those who haven't seen the episode, basically it boils down to the crew of voyager accidentally discovering a race of Photonic beings who believed that biological matter wasn't real, that only photonic mater existed and everything else was only a simulation. For next Generation it is where Riker (I think) has to prove that Data is alive (and sentient), or he will be disassembled for study (effectively killing him). Both very interesting episodes that give you a lot to think about.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

"Meat"

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmanuelYeshua

And as far as UFO's being self-evolved entities, that's impossible. Any actual, REAL spacecraft, that's from another planet, is more than likely flown by an alien life form. I don't think it would be possible, due to how large in distance space is, for ET's to send a drone that far out into space and continue any contact with it.

I tend to think that's just the way if you want to exceed lightspeed within our three dimensional way of understanding?

If one wants to go beyond you must lose the mass to survive and to preserve the biological body to cross distances that are beyond the biological stress boundaries..?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

it's my position that any biological species that went into space,
any real distance anyway... so that they have to dodge black holes
and neutron stars and the million things that would kill them..

would be

INSANE.

So if they were advanced.. they wouldn't do it.

At most they'd send out drones.

And my particular take, as most people on ATS know, is that at
least 95% of life in the Universe is NOT biological at all.

At least advanced life.

If we humans don't go extinct, we'll all be forced into VR
matrixes to conserve dwindling resources.. and that's just
a first step of forced technological "ascension".

Kev

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Contradictory statement on line one. If you create evolution it did not evolve it was created.

-END OF LINE

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Or we find a way to just take off our jackets leave those behind and travel inside a autonomous containment that allows us to fully register everthing we experience, come back and put on our stored human looking jackets hopefully well preserved but probably cloned to step in and go on with new memories of that other starsystem?

Well it's almost the same as you presented it, hmmm

But yes we still have to overcome all those dangers and I don't know if we already have technology that can just protect us for all those things you mentioned?

For all I know we are better in destroying things and our bodis rather than to think of how to preserve such a trip I guess
edit on 0b47America/ChicagoFri, 09 Mar 2018 13:16:47 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 09 Mar 2018 13:16:47 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Well as most people know.. I find 95% of the "humans have advanced tech
more than you know.." PURE BS.

We have decent tech.. but not anything approaching star trek.

I know people.. more people all the time.. some of the brighter lights
of the human race.. and if we have this hidden super tech.. it's news
to them.

But of course, anything is possible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join