It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Create a crisis the people demand to be saved from.

It was the reason Obamacare was designed the way it was too.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeeDeee
Ive been monitoring/involved with the Q thing on G.L.P exclusively and have to say this thread is infinitely better, dissent isn't quashed without good reason and all viewpoints seem to be taken into account, this has become my favourite website and thread, thanks all
First and hopefully not my last post

Welcome and please don't let it be your last!
The more the merrier!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Is it Jacques Delors?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

We did raise in last thread that where Q uses multiple periods in stead of an ellipse it is indicative that we have to fill in the gaps.

For example "Keep your ......" SHIRT ON?

I believe Tigertatzen has offered to think up some answers for these.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

It varies between 4 and 7 dots with 7 being the most common, from memory.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GeeDeee

Welcome to the thread and to ATS!

We think we have a pretty good little corner of the internet here. There's disruption from time to time but that is to be expected wiry such controversial topics of discussion.

Check or some of the other threads and forums, all kinds of topics from earthquakes to wordquakes.

a reply to: CoramDeo

GRILLFLAME ties in nicely with the whole MK/MOCKINGBIRD etc type of operations the spooks get up to.

The GUT and eisegesis know of what I speak.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeeDeee
Ive been monitoring/involved with the Q thing on G.L.P exclusively and have to say this thread is infinitely better, dissent isn't quashed without good reason and all viewpoints seem to be taken into account, this has become my favourite website and thread, thanks all
First and hopefully not my last post

There are many positions you can take and still find this topic fascinating. Even in the most absurd level, "Q is designed to distract from Russian collusion" all the way to "white hat's have waged war on the Reptilian bloodline", or even as innocuous as a 2020 viral marketing campaign (if so, genius i'd vote for him again!), either way, we know for sure at this point it's not a "hoax".

This could be yet another pivot of the NWO. Create a paper tiger enemy, convince the populace they're winning, make the old reality appear to be a new one, all the while continuing their consolidation of power.

The only asset they haven't taken FULL control over on this planet is "us", our knowledge of self and our belief in something greater than ourselves. An IDEA. They're trying (and mostly succeeding) like hell.

The one truth which is our power and what they fear (and use against us) is our group thought. It's why it's so important to have this discussion. It's the only way for a great awaking. A collective thought of "we are taking our lives back" vs "we are controlled" into the universe is what will save us. We have the power to command the universe to bend to our will, we have the numbers but we have lost that insight. That I think, is what Q is all about.
edit on 11-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Identified Here

Interior minister Wilhelm Frick (second from the right) and propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels (far right), Catholic bishops Franz Rudolf Bornewasser (Bishop of Trier) and Ludwig Sebastian (Bishop of Speyer)

I didn't see anyone try to identify the two clergymen in the photo. Haven't found any sort of link, yet.
edit on 11-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: Linky added.

edit on 11-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: Atricle misspelled Ludwig as Lugwig. Corrected

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Early on especially Hitler needed the cooperation of the clergy.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Create a crisis the people demand to be saved from.

It was the reason Obamacare was designed the way it was too.

Exactly.

Divide And Conquer. The name says it all, the tactic is to avoid Unity at all costs even if you have to lie, cheat, kill, make up fake movements, give'm the right vote for something etc. We controllers create money that fails but be right there to give'm another money after we collapse it - all the while we never use fiat currency/money!!!!

Divided keeps us controllers in power, Unity means we have to leave the entire solar system.

So in essence, at the most basic level, every single "omg sky is falling" moment is simply a way of stopping unity through fear response. One could say the most micro level of the mafia breaking your windows and then demanding money to stop the breaking of your windows is the entire planetary system with windows replaced with money, hell, terrorists, or whatever.

I see Q as pointing this out, asking folks to raise their perspective from user of the mafia's protection services to unification above where they are even possible; leaving them to sell a product no one will buy.

The flag posting yesterday was to say, "see the new boss, was always the same as the old divide and conquer boss"...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: Perfectenemy

6 dots. Is that a reoccurring thing?

It ties into the 18 spaces. 3,6,9. Watch your six comes to mind.

Oh My , I'm scared to ask what this means ? Oh God, Please let it be Good
My daughter's b-day just passed and she was born 3-6-91...my b-day is coming up and it is 3-13-63...3's have always been a significant number in my life.....I DON'T want it to be connected with 666, but what if it is ? I have looked for the answer to this, but it seems to go either way...mirrors ? IDK, this one freaks me out.

LOL...oh God, page 136...toooo weird !
edit on 11-3-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TRUEAWAKENING
Ok i'm out hope that helps

Thank you for everything!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Not at all

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.

– Nikola Tesla

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Energy, frequency and vibration.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Perhaps this is to whom you are referring?

In 1992, the European Union made what the Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz calls “a fatal decision”: the choice “to adopt a single currency, without providing for the institutions that would make it work.” In “The Euro: How a Common Currency Threatens the Future of Europe” (Norton), Stiglitz lucidly and forcefully argues that this was an economic experiment of unprecedented magnitude: “No one had ever tried a monetary union on such a scale, among so many countries that were so disparate.” The idea was to force Europe closer together politically by forcing it closer together monetarily—in effect, to engineer one of Monnet’s crises, the ones that would build Europe. The nineteen countries in the eurozone (out of twenty-eight in the E.U.) would adopt a single currency but would not have a parallel system to raise tax. There would be monetary union without fiscal union. A European Central Bank (E.C.B.) would run the currency and set interest rates, but there would be no pan-European finance ministry to run the economy. If you pitched this idea to a class in Economics 101, there would be an embarrassed pause, and eventually a hand would go up and someone would ask, “Is that even possible?” The answer: “Nobody knows.” The E.U. went ahead with its experiment anyway. To raise the stakes even further, there was no exit mechanism for the single currency: monetary union was, by design, irreversible.

The Failure of the Euro - The New Yorker

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

'Watch your 6' is a phrase that means to keep an eye out for what is behind you.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Energy, frequency and vibration.

Humans are electromagnetic energies and the collective frequency we put out creates the vibrational reality we live in.

Surround yourself with positive people.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Have the shapes of the numbers 3, 6 and 9 come perhaps from the shape of constellations? If so, which?

(post by Chadwickus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Makes me think "Don't let the failures of the past sneak back into the future!"

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join