It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

6 dots. Is that a reoccurring thing?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: Perfectenemy

6 dots. Is that a reoccurring thing?

It ties into the 18 spaces. 3,6,9. Watch your six comes to mind.
edit on 11-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Is it a rank classification? That’s the best I’ve come up with.

That post is related to MKU.

Spirits

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
From a 2013 Guardian article:

Angela Kazmierczak?

Angela Merkel is indeed "a quarter Polish". Now we know: Not only was her grandfather of Polish origin, the chancellor almost was born Angela Kazmierczak. Her grandfather was a Ludwig Kazmierczak, born 1896 in Poznan – then part of the German Reich. The family was proud of its Polish roots. Obviously not grandpa Ludwig who emigrated to Berlin when Poznan became Polish again after the first world war. He married a Berlin woman, and they had a son – Horst Kazmierczak, Angela's father. The family decided to cut their Polish roots in the early 30s. The Kazmierczaks followed a common fashion and Germanised their family name to Kasner. Father and son converted from Catholicism to the Protestant church – something Merkel didn't know until recently. That was a puzzling discovery for a woman who grew up in a rectory and whose Protestantism is key to understanding her personality. When Merkel's Polish past became public, a second cousin immediately invited her for dinner. Watch out, she might show up one day in the Alley of the Cosmonauts in Poznan.
Six things you didn't know about Angela Merkel

That bit about the conversion could be meaningful re pic from #936 with the clergymen doing the Nazi salute... ?

edit on 11-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was researching some about #904.

Mar 9 2018 18:30:50 (EST) Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6fa57d 605213
DhytcDFbF5874/37875
Q

It's spreading.
This is from a dating site.

Are Trump and Q the same.......

The comments are worth browsing.

Edit:
Is that link OK to post?
edit on 11-3-2018 by abago71 because: added last line.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Awesome, TY, looking forward to digging into that thread. I think you and MME are smart cookies and I agree this subject needs to be re-visited, it's an important piece of the puzzle. If Q is implying that Kenya is negotiating with Tillerson on behalf of goodwill that is BIGGER then ONE person, what could that mean ?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Snowden going live on cue should have been the nail in the coffin for doubters.

I’m sure we’ll see them crawl out of the rocks with a new counter conspiracy soon.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

edit on 12-3-2018 by eisegesis because: "Ante ferit quam flamma micet"

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Are they trying to pretend kill Scott Baios wife?

At least we see how low the bar is set for Civ2.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Has anyone mentioned that, in his speech, Trump made a point of saying "Exclamation mark"/point? Did he also draw one in the air with his finger very pointedly? (Only noticed it out of the corner of my eye).

I assume that is related to the Snowden tweet/Exclamation mark recently?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I definitely thought about Snowden’s i flipped ! when I saw that.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I don't quite get this one.

This is the only tweet within a relatively close timeframe to Q's post that refers to the EU.
I would assume he's directing this to Merkel or maybe the Queen?
Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FauxMulder

Has anyone mentioned that, in his speech, Trump made a point of saying "Exclamation mark"/point? Did he also draw one in the air with his finger very pointedly? (Only noticed it out of the corner of my eye).

I assume that is related to the Snowden tweet/Exclamation mark recently?

Don't forget...
Q !UW.yye1fxo

link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Hm, the Golden Fleece puts me in mind of Antonin Scalia's death. Quoting a portion of the relevant post of mine:

Although the Templars never held many possessions, they always tried to establish properties from which they could manage their financial affairs i.e the collection of money and bills of exchange owed to them. The Order of the Templars became the first international banking organisation. Their money was collected in the West and used to maintain the armies protecting the Holy Land.

In 1312, under pressure from the French King Phillipe IV, Pope Clement V suppressed the Order of the Templars. The Wavre farm, together with all other Templar possessions, was transferred to the Order of the Knights of Malta.

The chapel has five gothic windows, finished in blue stone. The entrance is on the left. Above it, are the coats of arms of the Commander of Chantraine and of Jérôme de Homblires, both of the Order of Malta. Remnants of the coat of arms of the Commander Pierre de la Fontaine are also visible.

In 1799, during the French Revolution, the chapel was sold off and fell into disrepair but was restored in around 1930. The middle stained-glass window bears the image of Our Lady with the baby Jesus with, on the right, St. Hubertus and, on the left, St. Eloi.

THE TEMPLARS ESTATE IN WAVRE

Here is a prominent plastic surgeon who is:

Knighthood
The Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, U.N. NY
April 1981

Knighthood
The Venerable Order of St. Hubertus
November 1979
Bestowed at Grace Cathedral, San Francisco, CA

And of course, people have run across Juan Carlos I, of Spain:

Sovereign of the Order of the Golden Fleece (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Distinguished Order of Charles III (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal Order of Isabel the Catholic (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Military Order of St. Hermenegildo (Spain)
Grand Master of the Royal and Military Order of Saint Ferdinand (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Montesa (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Alcántara (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Calatrava (Spain)
Grand Master of the Order of Santiago (Spain)
Royal Victorian Chain (Commonwealth Realms)
Stranger Knight of the Order of the Garter (974th member, England)
Grand Cross of the French Legion of Honor (France)
Knight Grand Collar of the Order of Prince Henry (Portugal)
Knight of the Order of the White Lion (Czech Republic)
Knight of the Order of the Rajamitrabhorn (Thailand)
Knight Grand Cross of Justice of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George[24] (House of Bourbon)
Knight of the Order of Saint Januarius (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies)[25]
Knight of the Order of the Most Holy Annunciation (House of Savoy)[26]
Lord Protector of the International Order of St Hubertus
Laureate of the State Prize of the Russian Federation

How about the controversy Juan Carlos was involved in:

On June 18, 2007, King Juan Carlos of Spain conferred to Abdullah, the Muslim King of Saudi Arabia, the Catholic Order of the Golden Fleece. With this act, the Order lost its significance.

By offering the Golden Fleece, whose purpose was to defend the Church primarily against the Mohammedans, to one of the Muslim’s more important representatives today, Juan Carlos completely dishonors one of the most prestigious honorific orders of Christendom.

Reparation for such a betrayal of the ideal of Chivalry made by a reigning Catholic King is in order.

The King of Spain Dishonors
the Golden Fleece Order

Hugh O’Reilly

all emphases mine

Related or not, I leave to my fellow pqsters.

edit on 11-3-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: +r

link   
I'm following crumbs...

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: fb1a66 618344
GLIMPSE.
You cannot possibly imagine the size of this.
Trust the plan.
Trust there are more good than bad.
The WORLD is helping.
We are not alone.
We are all connected in this fight.
PATRIOTS UNITE.
We are winning BIG.
Watch the speech.
God bless.

GLIMPSE mirrored ESPMILG

ESP MIL G

Remote viewing Militaty G?

Which got me here:

For much of the book, Jacobsen seems firmly ensconced in the skeptics camp, but in the final chapters she seems to succumb to her own evidence. One of her most convincing examples involves a clandestine unit in Army intelligence known as Detachment G, or Det G.

So what is Detachment G?

Stargate Project - 1970

In 1977, the Army Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence (ACSI) Systems Exploitation Detachment (SED) started the GONDOLA WISH program to "evaluate potential adversary applications of remote viewing."[13] Army Intelligence then formalized this in mid-1978 as an operational program GRILL FLAME, based in buildings 2560 and 2561 at Fort Meade, MD (INSCOM "Detachment G").[13]

So what is Operation Grill Flame?

Because of remote viewing being an evolving intelligence collecting media...

WARNING: The following link is hosted at CIA.GOV

CIA FOIA

Hmmm...

US Government Remote Viewing Cult

Headquarters for GRILL FLAME were Fort Meade, Maryland. This was the location where the NSA and the Army’s INSCOM conducted a majority of the RV research. In 1979, very few individuals knew of the existence of the government’s RV program. According to a particular Army memo: “Access is limited to those personnel approved on a ‘by name’ basis.” It was at this point when most of the military folks began undergoing Swann’s “training” procedures, which were mostly based upon the principles of Scientology’s “auditing” procedures.
Fort Meade Shooting

Strange happenings at Ft. Meade, MD. The latest burried in the news cycle as it happened on Feb 14, same day as Parkland, FL

Fort Meade Shooting-Feb 14

But not before the active shooter drill...

Ready to Respond-Sept 27, 2017

But it's happened before.

Fort Meade Shooting-Mar 31, 2015

GLIMPSE.
You cannot possibly imagine the size of this.

ESP Mil G.

Thoughts?

edit on 11-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: Words +++/---

edit on 11-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: Opps. Reading comprehension.

link   

EU is Merkels weird ugly baby.

Until France swoops in and stealth saves the world again.

Macron

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion on this video:

ytcropper.com...

Is that Trump making a "Q" sign when he says "set the stage"?

Also, Q post 865 with the image of Kim Jong Un standing with the South Korean delegation, he/she posts:

"Big news week? Not over yet."

This was 2 days before the announcement of the Trump-Kim meeting. Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EnzoD

Pretty sure Trump and Kim met during the Olympics.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ive been monitoring/involved with the Q thing on G.L.P exclusively and have to say this thread is infinitely better, dissent isn't quashed without good reason and all viewpoints seem to be taken into account, this has become my favourite website and thread, thanks all
First and hopefully not my last post

edit on 11-3-2018 by GeeDeee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
German/EU.

The Architect of the Euro Dollar (fiat debt currency) who's name escapes me at the moment, was interviewed and said, on camera, "we designed it to fail." And it was designed to fail within his lifetime, not 100 years. Wait, what????

The guy who worked to create the structure we know as the Euro stated it was created to collapse - someone wanted it to collapse!!! Get it? Why? Who benefits from a total collapse of a currency that is used by the EU? People? Voters? Can people vote, just like Ireland did, to escape it?

What happened to the german banking system world during WWII? Was that the real reason for the war(s). Who would fight - kill people they do not know, for the right to use a fiat currency or a Rothschild controlled bank? Can the boys and girls be taken from their parents to fight for fiat currency control (vietnam anyone?) or will they need to be told there is another reason for fighting, a moral reason, political reason or other made up ideal?

.....I don't care who makes the laws as long as I get to print the money.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join