It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Angela Merkel bloodline already came up back in November. Time to give another look?

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:99LpGawB Sun 12 Nov 2017 12:16:24 No.149122955

How did Soros replace family ‘y’?
Who is family ‘y’?
Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.
What happened during WWII?
Was Hitler a puppet?
Who was his handler?
What was the purpose?
What was the real purpose of the war?
What age was GS?
What is the Soros family history?
What has occurred since the fall of N Germany?
Who is A. Merkel?
What is A. Merkel’s family history?
Follow the bloodline.

Who died on the Titanic?
What year did the Titanic sink?
Why is this relevant?
What ‘exactly’ happened to the Titanic?
What ‘class of people’ were guaranteed a lifeboat?
Why did select ‘individuals’ not make it into the lifeboats?
Why is this relevant?
How do we know who was on the lifeboats (D or A)?
How were names and bodies recorded back then?
When were tickets purchased for her maiden voyage?
Who was ‘specifically’ invited?
Less than 10.
What is the FED?
What does the FED control?
Who controls the FED?
Who approved the formation of the FED?
Why did H-wood glorify Titanic as a tragic love story?
Who lived in the movie (what man)?
Why is this relevant?
Opposite is true.
What is brainwashing?
What is a PSYOP?
What happened to the Hindenburg?
What really happened to the Hindenburg?
Who died during the ‘accident’?
Why is this relevant?
What are sheep?
Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream).
Q

Her being AH's daughter sounds daft to me and Q never said so anyway. But something about her bloodline seems to be important. Yesterday's crumb and #142 should be examined together. Thoughts?

Angela Dorothea Kasner.
Daughter of a Pastor?
Name of FATHER?
History of FATHER?
Hitler youth (member).
Haircut today vs THEN (A).
Symbolic.
US Intelligence post war controlled who?
The ‘Mission’
Who is Angela Hitler?
Relationship to Adolf?
How were children named in Germany during this period?
First or middle.
Family tree.
Anna.
Maria.
Alois.
Examples.
Risk of ‘conspiracy’ label the deeper we go.
Truth will shock the WORLD.
Q

edit on 11-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ring Your Rep

This is Handy You can text your zip code to the number at the link and it spits back contact info for your elected representatives, State and Federal.
edit on 11-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: Typo, typo, tiepo.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Learn to focus and work together.

That is all.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Absolutely.
Nice catch

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

A very needed and positive sentiment.
Wonder Who can throw the more baller military parade?

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That is the beginning.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: fiverx313

Nope, just truth. A lot of work gets done on the weeknights - when Q tends to post. So that must be when y'all work.

well you are so kind to think of my situation, and i'm glad if you're doing most of your work on the weeknights, that means we aren't being TOO terribly distracting.

ETA: did you spot the breadcrumb? here, let me queue it up (haha)

when is the work done? (time?)
when does the 'opposition' congregate?
significance?
edit on 11-3-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I think they're trying to take a labor style movement and organize it around social issues instead.

Have you ever seen "We Have Nothing to Lose but Our Chains"? This is a link to a whole list of YouTube videos where people chant this.

It comes from the Communist Manifesto.

The Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.

If you look at the entire preface there, the role of the Communist Radical (ANTIFA) is to be the violent revolutionary, to foment rebellion. This is a document from the Marx Engels Library: 1848! The language we're seeing here goes back at least that far.

But they can't drum up a workers revolt. Most workers in the US are complacent and fairly happy. They aren't quite miserable enough to openly revolt, not on that scale. So they've turned this into Critical Race Theory and Intersectionalism to create the unrest they need. That's where we get SJWs and Social Justice.

Equity v. Equality

Social justice pushes for equity mistaking it for equality. But equity requires equal outcome which results in tyranny. The state must ruthlessly supress individual rights and freedoms to attempt to reach equity.

Equality deals with the paradox that while all are free to take advantage of opportunities that exist, not all will arrive at equal benefit from them leaving them at different outcomes.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I honestly don't care if you think we're a lot of losers living in our mom's basement but clearly that's your take on it all.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh yeah. Which tells me we are hitting another crucial point. I think #Releasethememo was the last time I saw them foaming at the mouth.

WAY bigger coming, this was a skirmish, 3/20 on will be a test of will - for them. Put on your dancing shoes gang..........

40 posts from Q and the theme was "turning point" reached. While this mess overnight was probably a fun bar fight, viewing the "result" shows the only thing accomplished was a spilled, mostly empty, bud light lime

As I mentioned over the last few weeks, Q experience is shifting from head to heart, from logic to feeling. See what is happening in the fights???

If you must fight, avoid the "Reply to Post" button, simply post without names.The Reply to Post is the trigger via permission/1's-0's/bot/AI///.......

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I do most of my work in the bathroom.

FWIW

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I honestly don't care if you think we're a lot of losers living in our mom's basement but clearly that's your take on it all.

not at all, honestly. but i'm not sure that's a viewpoint you could be dissuaded from.

i do think some of the posters in this thread tend to mistake opposition to their views for a conspiracy to suppress their views. seems like some think it's a pretty high-reaching conspiracy, at times. but every thread on this board has contrarians, every theory has people giving counter-arguments.

of course a lot of those threads also have people who see any opposition as part of the conspiracy so... welladay. business as usual, i guess

originally posted by: Greenanon

I do most of my work in the bathroom.

FWIW

lol

i hear that, brother
edit on 11-3-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Used to be interested in this Q guy but the more I read the less I see.

If this guy knows so much then why not just come out and say it instead all these cryptic messages that literally make people run in circles. It feels like it's all a huge distraction. A bunch of talk but no action. Mentioning everything Q mentions does ZERO if nobody does something about it, IF....it's even true.

I mean lets be honest here. If you had inside info, wouldn't you know NOT to talk about it in the public eye? I mean you would be tipping off the very people you are trying to expose. Or is Q just that cocky? None if it makes any logical sense at all.

What people are not seeing is that Q's info is so vague that it is a perfect way to distract people. People are eating it up and the truth is, nothing has come from it other than a bunch of other conspiracies. Think about it.
edit on 11-3-2018 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

How long can you sit on the crapper before your legs go totally numb.
That is perhaps an internet shizposters true test of strength.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Why people reply to certain people baffles me. The last 15 pages of this thread are a pain to work through.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Very well put, and thank you for the links.

I have heard the phrase "We have nothing to lose but our chains?" I can't rememmber when I heard it, but I do remember that when and where it was said was very out of context given the speaking venue.

I agree that a worker's revolt is a non-starter at this point, but how far are we away from that if the groundwork on the social level is firmly in place. One stock market crash, perhaps? Scary thought.

So the idea is to quash it at the social level, where possible. Or, at least shed light on the roots of the movement and where it is headed (it's actually been headed in that direction for a long time, it just morphs and adapts to current socio-political circumstances).

Again, excellent analysis...

👍

edit on 11-3-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

If this guy knows so much then why not just come out and say it instead all these cryptic messages that literally make people run in circles. It feels like it's all a huge distraction. A bunch of talk but no action. Mentioning everything Q mentions does ZERO if nobody does something about it, IF....it's even true.

Q answered that in the drop that is posted at the top of this page:
" The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. "

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Sometimes the pain is a learning experience

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: jidnum

Q answered that in the drop that is posted at the top of this page:
" The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. "

lol Put me in the hospital then. Let's get some truth!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree with ignoring the reply to post button when the obvios intent is to inflame. If there is no openness to a reasoned explaination, then ignore. But it should be noted that as the story that is Q gets bigger that there will be more people popping in the thread that have no clue.

It may be wise to tread lightly and not ignore from the outset. Some will need more than others to be convinced. I do agree, though, that last night was a bit out of control.

We shouldn't be afraid of the hard questions, and there is nothing wrong with saying, "I don't know."

I respectfully take exception to...

As I mentioned over the last few weeks, Q experience is shifting from head to heart, from logic to feeling. See what is happening in the fights???

Fellings are fine, but reason must prevail.

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear." - Thomas Jefferson

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join