It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

Nice name on the jpeg too -- 187.jpg.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Re: #996 at qanon.pub...
What happened with RR (Rod Rosenstein) today?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Bread #1100 is up and running.

link   
Apr 03 2018 20:49:59
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
>>884833
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

Palpatine = Chancellor?

link   
He named a new acting deputy.

O'Callaghan will replace Robert Hur, who is taking Rosenstein's old job as the U.S. Attorney in the District of Maryland. O'Callaghan's new position is key, as it will involve oversight of the FBI's probe of Russian election meddling and any ties to the Trump campaign. O'Callaghan has been serving as the principal deputy assistant attorney general for the DOJ's National Security Division.

link   
Shooters name starts with a T.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: if it turns out to be fake news sorry i leave it up as a reminder for myself

link   
I'm feeling the lag here too. Someone not happy about what is being said.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

No it was directed to Ketsuko asking about you.I have seen quite a few of your "I know something you don't know but I can't tell you" posts and I wondered if I had missed something. I would have asked you but obviously you prefer the mysterious approach,so i wouldn't expect a straight answer. No offence.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III informed President Trump’s attorneys last month that he is continuing to investigate the president but does not consider him a criminal target at this point,

Mueller described Trump as a subject of his investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Wouldn't make too much of this.

"Subject " of an investigation to "suspect" is a short walk. Noone wants to be a subject of an investigation by the FBI (or SC). It's a hazily defined difference. If you know a crime was committed, and you're pretty sure Trump did it, he's a suspect. If you think a crime might have been committed because something is off, but you aren't sure and are digging into someone to find out, then he's the subject of the investigation. Either way, the probe obviously revolves around him. It is only a word game.

Some good news is that they haven't defined a crime involving him yet, so that's positive for him.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

You mean 1001? I typed "Epstein Island" into a search engine. It's amazing (and sick) what all came back!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
HRC at Epstein Island. Evidence. EVIL.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Why YouTube should be the stage for this story is a mystery?

YouTube was founded by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim, when they worked for PayPal.[3] Prior to working for PayPal, Hurley studied design at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Chen and Karim studied computer science together at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign.[4] YouTube's initial headquarters was above a pizzeria and Japanese restaurant in San Mateo, California.[5

Male trio originally tasked with financial settlement for Ebay dating back to 1995, in 2004 they start YouTube Video distribution which has copyright content issues. Then in 2005 Google buys them out. All of these types of web sites require bonding of the programmers and over-site by government entities.

Why is the FBI involved so early unless something occurred over state lines?
They are fathering the investigation.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

No it was directed to Ketsuko asking about you.I have seen quite a few of your "I know something you don't know but I can't tell you" posts and I wondered if I had missed something. I would have asked you but obviously you prefer the mysterious approach,so i wouldn't expect a straight answer. No offence.

None taken and yes you missed some posts of mine. I sincerely apologize for being so cryptic but in due time it will make much more sense. I wonder if sceptics will scour my previous posts in all +4 threads when all is said and done. Would be hilarious to watch them scramble to find rational explanations.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Maybe tied into Luciferianism. That seems to be the implication of the final drop.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Re: #996 at qanon.pub...
What happened with RR (Rod Rosenstein) today?

It came out he created a secret directive for mueller to give him permission to go after manafort. But it was done a week after the raid on manaforts house as a cya because they realized he did not have permission to go after him for Russian meddling in the election.

Manaforts attorneys got this released in court when rr thought it would be kept secret. Apparently rose stein admitted he kept this new directive intentionally vague to give mueller latitude to take the investigation wherever he wants.
edit on 3-4-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Oh, snap! You're right. I remember reading that now that you mention it. Good catch!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

You mean 1001? I typed "Epstein Island" into a search engine. It's amazing (and sick) what all came back!

No it was an update for the people who visit Infinity and just lurk here. Q brought the board down with there new drops.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Maybe tied into Luciferianism. That seems to be the implication of the final drop.

#1002!

It seems that we're on that track all right.

So it is the global Mystery religion cult.

Symbolism ...
edit on 3-4-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xanfalcon

Ya very laggy there....it took about 10 tries for me to expand the bread.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

In due time it won't matter. I will either figure out or find a plausible explanation about Q and what the deal is, and when that happens I won't care what you thought you new. Just being honest.

I am certainly not gonna go back over 1,600 pages of posts to see if you were somehow "in the know".

new topics

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join